And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  sodaknomad on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Fat chance of getting this crap through Congers, let alone getting ratification from 38 States.



I'm going to post the whole wad here, as there seems to be problems with the website.

The 28th Amendment

Posted on November 17, 2013 by admin — 2 Comments ↓

The 28th Amendment, as drafted, will implement a series of common sense gun laws and implement new revenue streams for Americans.

The 12 provisions below will work to make America a more safe place by eliminating the obviously failed experiment that is the second amendment.

1.The second amendment of the Constitution of the United States, being no longer necessary to a secure state is hereby nullified.

2.The production and sale of new firearms, being defined as a rifle, pistol, or other gun, will be disallowed until a time in which the number of firearms in circulation is equal to 50% of the population as determined by the Census.

3.No gun may reside in the same building as anyone who has failed a mental health evaluation, as performed by a medical professional, as approved by the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare).

4.A mental health examination, as performed by a medical professional approved by the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare) must be passed in order to receive a firearms license.

5.An income tax equal to 4% of an individual’s income will be assessed by all gun owners. In states which were at any point in time a part of the Confederate States of America, this tax shall be equal to 10% of an individual’s income. Taxes levied under this amendment shall be appropriated in equal portions to programs to expand Affirmative Action programs and begin to pay reparations to the descendants of African slaves.

6.Any person making the choice to own a firearm must carry $250,000 worth of liability insurance for each weapon owned. This insurance must be provided by a publicly owned insurance company to be established.

7.All firearms must be retrofitted with both a global positioning transmitter as well as a fingerprint activated locking mechanism. Failure to comply with this provision will result in a fine, prison time, and forfeiture of the privilege of firearm ownership.

8.The National Rifle Association, Michigan Militia, and other “gun rights” groups shall be considered terrorist operations.

9.United States Marshals will be randomly placed at various “sporting venues,” where a firearm could be otherwise legally discharged. This could include publicly or privately owned venues where the following (but not limited to) take place: hunting areas, shooting ranges.

10.In a calendar year, no person may buy more than 100 rounds of ammunition.

11.Assault rifles, semi-automatic, and automatic weapons, as well as those not fitted with GPS and trigger locking devices will be immediately seized by the government. The owner will be compensated fair market value of the weapon, minus the cost of the seizure operation.

12.President Obama will establish a Secretary of Firearm management. This office will have final say over future gun regulation to prevent against rampant innovation that was not forseen by the second amendment.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Fat chance of getting this crap through Congers, let alone getting ratification from 38 States.



I'm going to post the whole wad here, as there seems to be problems with the website.

The 28th Amendment

Posted on November 17, 2013 by admin — 2 Comments ↓

The 28th Amendment, as drafted, will implement a series of common sense gun laws and implement new revenue streams for Americans.

The 12 provisions below will work to make America a more safe place by eliminating the obviously failed experiment that is the second amendment.

1.The second amendment of the Constitution of the United States, being no longer necessary to a secure state is hereby nullified.

2.The production and sale of new firearms, being defined as a rifle, pistol, or other gun, will be disallowed until a time in which the number of firearms in circulation is equal to 50% of the population as determined by the Census.

3.No gun may reside in the same building as anyone who has failed a mental health evaluation, as performed by a medical professional, as approved by the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare).

4.A mental health examination, as performed by a medical professional approved by the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare) must be passed in order to receive a firearms license.

5.An income tax equal to 4% of an individual’s income will be assessed by all gun owners.  In states which were at any point in time a part of the Confederate States of America, this tax shall be equal to 10% of an individual’s income.  Taxes levied under this amendment shall be appropriated in equal portions to programs to expand Affirmative Action programs and begin to pay reparations to the descendants of African slaves.

6.Any person making the choice to own a firearm must carry $250,000 worth of liability insurance for each weapon owned.  This insurance must be provided by a publicly owned insurance company to be established.

7.All firearms must be retrofitted with both a global positioning transmitter as well as a fingerprint activated locking mechanism.  Failure to comply with this provision will result in a fine, prison time, and forfeiture of the privilege of firearm ownership.

8.The National Rifle Association, Michigan Militia, and other “gun rights” groups shall be considered terrorist operations.

9.United States Marshals will be randomly placed at various “sporting venues,” where a firearm could be otherwise legally discharged.  This could include publicly or privately owned venues where the following (but not limited to) take place:  hunting areas, shooting ranges.

10.In a calendar year, no person may buy more than 100 rounds of ammunition.

11.Assault rifles, semi-automatic, and automatic weapons, as well as those not fitted with GPS and trigger locking devices will be immediately seized by the government.  The owner will be compensated fair market value of the weapon, minus the cost of the seizure operation.

12.President Obama will establish a Secretary of Firearm management.  This office will have final say over future gun regulation to prevent against rampant innovation that was not forseen by the second amendment.

Whoever came up with these ideas should have their balls cut off, because they aren't anywhere close to being a man.

If a woman wrote it, she should be spayed and lobotomized to prevent reproduction of the gene pool.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:46 pm

These stupid jackasses don't even understand what the Second Amendment is about. I am really getting tired of the leftist morons that don't understand the most basic of principles yet feel they can create this utopia of which they seek. These people should be required to wear dunce caps and shovel shiste for a living.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3255
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:These stupid jackasses don't even understand what the Second Amendment is about. I am really getting tired of the leftist morons that don't understand the most basic of principles yet feel they can create this utopia of which they seek. These people should be required to wear dunce caps and shovel shiste for a living.

at least shiste has a use, liberals don't
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Whoever the dumbass was who wrote this has no understanding of other parts of the Constitution. For example their call for an income tax surcharge on gun owners: "An income tax equal to 4% of an individual’s income will be assessed by [sic] all gun owners.  In states which were at any point in time a part of the Confederate States of America, this tax shall be equal to 10% of an individual’s income."

This would be in violation of the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution.

"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence[note 1] and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;"

study study
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Twinkies on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 am

Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 am

Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Twinkies on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:15 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 am

Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.

Thank you for your opinion, Benito.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Twinkies on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:35 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Thank you for your opinion, Benito.
You're Welcome!
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:33 am

avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:41 pm


I am sure the statist you are looks forward to controlling the uneducated masses under Twink-i-ban.

You know, that regime that kills Christians.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  sodaknomad on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Twinkies on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:15 am

sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
The constitution has worn out its usefulness and is an out dated document. It has no place in today's society.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
The constitution has worn out its usefulness and is an out dated document. It has no place in today's society.
Wow, am I glad to hear that.  Now I can impose the theocracy that idiots think Christians are going to impose.

Since there is no 1st amendment you will be forced to go to church and donate at least 10 percent of your wealth to the church (you would call it the state)

Next you will be required to STFU and not say anything about what is going on with the govt.

Only govt sanctioned news will be reported and you will be required to take indoctrination classes every morning before you go to the job that some bureaucrat told you that you must work at.  For you, it would be cleaning out the outhouses because the central planners have fukked up the heat, lights, and other energy production so that you are outta power.

Don't even think about owning a gun because they all have been confiscated and only Obama's Homeland Security forces have them.

You wanna have privacy in your home?  Forget it!  These homeland security creeps (winner, autobubbs, and barf) will be living there and you will be required to clothe and feed them.  You will not be compensated for that and you will have to take the costs out of your meager salary as a shatshoveler.

If and when you get a break from your "job", you may think you can take it easy and go to the local pub to toss down some liquid refreshments.  No way pal.   The central planners have decided that alchohol is bad for you and have siezed all the bars and taverns and closed them down.  No property rights anymore.

Oh, and by the way, your boyfriend was taken away in the middle of the night, by the goon squad never to be seen again.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:38 pm


Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
The constitution has worn out its usefulness and is an out dated document. It has no place in today's society.
Spoken like the useful idiot you are.....
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Twinkies on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:55 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
The constitution has worn out its usefulness and is an out dated document. It has no place in today's society.
Spoken like the useful idiot you are.....
Thanks buddy!
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:12 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
The constitution has worn out its usefulness and is an out dated document. It has no place in today's society.
Spoken like the useful idiot you are.....
Thanks buddy!
You do know that the United States of America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, don't you?

If you don't like it, you a free to go to any socialist country in the world. There are plenty to choose from.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Twinkies on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
The constitution has worn out its usefulness and is an out dated document. It has no place in today's society.
Spoken like the useful idiot you are.....
Thanks buddy!
You do know that the United States of America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, don't you?

If you don't like it, you a free to go to any socialist country in the world. There are plenty to choose from.
Its to fun staying here and annoying people like you.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:03 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. To bad it will never happen. Crying or Very sad 
So in other words, to hell with the Taxing and Spending Clause of the Constitution. scratch 
Yep. Tax and spend how ever the hell we want to. Get rid of stupid laws that tie governments hands.
Like the Constitution itself?Rolling Eyes 
The constitution has worn out its usefulness and is an out dated document. It has no place in today's society.
Spoken like the useful idiot you are.....
Thanks buddy!
You do know that the United States of America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, don't you?

If you don't like it, you a free to go to any socialist country in the world. There are plenty to choose from.
Its to fun staying here and annoying people like you.
Well I'm glad you finally found a purpose in life.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And how many States do YOU want to see secede?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum