Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's latest poll numbers

3 posters

Go down

Obama's latest poll numbers Empty Obama's latest poll numbers

Post  Skeptical Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:21 am

When I read the following I immediately thought of the biggest fan and best water carrier for the MT suit and HMWAIC in the White House.

Only four out of 10 Americans believe President Barack Obama can manage the federal government effectively, according to a new national poll.

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Monday morning also indicates that 53% of Americans now believe that Obama is not honest and trustworthy, the first time that a clear majority in CNN polling has felt that way.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/25/presidents-marks-as-manager-take-hit-in-new-cnnorc-poll/?hpt=hp_t2

I wonder if he is stomping around his house muttering to himself, "these polls are lies because he is the most honest and trustworthy person".
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Obama's latest poll numbers Empty Re: Obama's latest poll numbers

Post  BladeRunner Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:27 am

Skeptical wrote:When I read the following I immediately thought of the biggest fan and best water carrier for the MT suit and HMWAIC in the White House.

Only four out of 10 Americans believe President Barack Obama can manage the federal government effectively, according to a new national poll.

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Monday morning also indicates that 53% of Americans now believe that Obama is not honest and trustworthy, the first time that a clear majority in CNN polling has felt that way.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/25/presidents-marks-as-manager-take-hit-in-new-cnnorc-poll/?hpt=hp_t2

I wonder if he is stomping around his house muttering to himself, "these polls are lies because he is the most honest and trustworthy person".
Not sure who you are talking about.

Why are you so mean to Obama?

He said he's a Christian.

That is the only evidence we need in order to know he is a Christian.

Contrary to what the Bible says, we don't have to look at his works in order to know this.

Praise be Obama.

------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>Obama's latest poll numbers 1249464066
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Tynda Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:49 pm

4 out of 10, you say.

Well that then means that his approval rating among people who think, (and I include at least a few libs in this), is then down to ZERO.

After all, 40% of voters would still approve of Obama even if he came to a news conference wearing a tin foil hat with a lollipop in his hand.  Am I saying that 40% of this country are mindless followers of Obama?  Yup, sure am.
Tynda
Tynda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down