SD Senate Seat

Go down

SD Senate Seat

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:22 pm

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/yankton-veteran--attorney-jumps-in-senate-race/?id=157520

Another Republican jumed on the bandwagon for US Senator. This guy is from Yankton, a lawyer, and a military guy.

I am a little interested in him but don't know much about him.

I sure am not a big fan of Mike Rounds, simply because he was not a friend of veterans. His administration did not do a lot for veterans.

Anybody know more about Ravnborg?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SD Senate Seat

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:20 pm

nightlight88 wrote:http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/yankton-veteran--attorney-jumps-in-senate-race/?id=157520

Another Republican jumed on the bandwagon for US Senator.  This guy is from Yankton, a lawyer, and a military guy.

I sure am not a big fan of Mike Rounds, simply because he was not a friend of veterans.  His administration did not do a lot for veterans.

Heard him on Belfridge yesterday and he seemed alright.
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:17 pm

nightlight88 wrote:http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/yankton-veteran--attorney-jumps-in-senate-race/?id=157520

Another Republican jumed on the bandwagon for US Senator.  This guy is from Yankton, a lawyer, and a military guy.

I sure am not a big fan of Mike Rounds, simply because he was not a friend of veterans.  His administration did not do a lot for veterans.

He is apparently a Harry Truman fan.  Scroll down to page 90 and read his review on the book, "Citizen Soldier" that Ravnsborg wrote.  I am not sure what it means, but it is an interesting data point.

http://usacac.army.mil/CAC2/MilitaryReview/Archives/English/MilitaryReview_20130831_art014.pdf
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Larry Pressler

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Larry Pressler brings an interesting twist to this race.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Larry Pressler brings an interesting twist to this race.

Larry Press Release is an idiot. Just what in the hell is a "conservative moderate"? Suspect  I hardly ever agree with Tom Daschle but he hit the nail on the head when he stated, referring to Pressler, "a Senate seat is a terrible thing to waste". Of course we ended up with Tim Johnson, another waste of a Senate seat. Man, that Senate seat has been jinxed for 40 years ever since Abourezk replaced Mundt in 1973.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:00 pm

For all the years he served...what did he ever accomplish?  I truly can not think of a single thing he was involved with.  Stay at home Larry...we deserve better.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
For all the years he served...what did he ever accomplish?  I truly can not think of a single thing he was involved with.  Stay at home Larry...we deserve better.

I'd love to vote for someone who merited a stint in Congers instead of voting to get the bastard out of the State.
sodaknomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:56 am

The Democrats will keep the seat! No one else is worth a shiste in the race.
Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:56 am

Twinkies wrote:The Democrats will keep the seat! No one else is worth a shiste in the race.

Care to wager on that?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Twinkies wrote:The Democrats will keep the seat! No one else is worth a shiste in the race.

You actually think Jack Weiland can beat even the Che Guevara Republican girl?
sodaknomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:06 pm

The only way Rick Weiland takes the Senate seat is if Pressler splits the Republican vote. Rounds is going to take the primary in a walk away and he's so moderate I can't see Pressler doing much damage, if any. Gawd, the comments in the Argus, Keloland, the political blogs are just savaging Pressler. Rounds 60%-Weiland 30% - Pressler 10%.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:The only way Rick Weiland takes the Senate seat is if Pressler splits the Republican vote. Rounds is going to take the primary in a walk away and he's so moderate I can't see Pressler doing much damage, if any. Gawd, the comments in the Argus, Keloland, the political blogs are just savaging Pressler. Rounds 60%-Weiland 30% - Pressler 10%.

Pressler needs to realize his time is over. We don't need another Karl Mundt. We just spent six years of Karl Mundt in Brain Fart.
sodaknomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:00 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Care to wager on that?
Sure. I win you have to put a Gay Pride sticker on your truck. I loose I have to put a Rand Paul 2016 sticker on my truck.
Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Care to wager on that?
Sure. I win you have to put a Gay Pride sticker on your truck. I loose I have to put a Rand Paul 2016 sticker on my truck.

No no. If you lose you have to put a Sarah Palin window decal on your truck.
sodaknomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Care to wager on that?
Can someone tell me what they are so proud of? Gay pride...yea I take it up the muffler...wow!
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Care to wager on that?
Can someone tell me what they are so proud of? Gay pride...yea I take it up the muffler...wow!

Virtually every qu-eer has some sort of sexually transmitted disease. HPV is the main one, with AIDS gonorhea (sp) and Hepititis.

Plus all the shitte stains on their skinflute.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum