The Sodomite Agenda

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sodomite Agenda

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-indefinite-666808

Twinkies will be proud.

And further proof of the sodomite agenda:  Remove all vestiges of opposition to the sodomite lifestyle.

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty was fired because of his personal views on homosexual behavior.  Qu-eers came out all over the place ranting about the lies and hatred of Robertson.

Maybe twinkies and winnar could post what those lies were.

I will not hold my breath.

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sodomite Agenda

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 am

nightlight88 wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-indefinite-666808

Twinkies will be proud.

And further proof of the sodomite agenda:  Remove all vestiges of opposition to the sodomite lifestyle.

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty was fired because of his personal views on homosexual behavior.  Qu-eers came out all over the place ranting about the lies and hatred of Robertson.

He did not lie. He simply stated a logical fact and got fired because of it. That show should find another network--one that won't bow to pressure from homosexuals.

BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:44 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-indefinite-666808

Twinkies will be proud.

He did not lie. He simply stated a logical fact and got fired because of it. That show should find another network--one that won't bow to pressure from homosexuals.

The tyrrany of the sodomites is unlimited. Accurate numbers estimate that only 3% of the population is qu-eer but they have a powerful voice against cowardly businesses that don't stand up for their own principles. Of course, you must allow that a number of businesses subscribe to this type of behavior.

I would guess that people are fearful of being labled 'homophobic' so they arbitrarily fire employees for using their first amendment rights.

A&E just went off my viewing radar screen.

Go Ducks!!!!

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:03 am

BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:27 pm

To a liberal...nothing says "I Love You" like shoving your dick up some guys arse. Wonder if they give each other little kisses on the back of the neck?

Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 am

BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:07 am

Duck Dynasty is through. They will not make any more episodes on A & E and no other network will pick them up. Good riddens racist piece of shits.

Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 am

Twinkies wrote:Duck Dynasty is through. They will not make any more episodes on A & E and no other network will pick them up.  Good riddens racist piece of shits.

That very well might be but Phil Robertson and his family don't seem to be bothered in the least by it. Phil has admitted that the show will end sooner than later and financially he doesn't need it.His duck call business already sells $40M+ a year.

It'll be interesting to see if A&E will air the upcoming season which is already completed and ready to air. Totally lacking in content to air and lacking in principles I'm betting they will.

Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Duck Dynasty is through. They will not make any more episodes on A & E and no other network will pick them up.  Good riddens racist piece of shits.

That very well might be but Phil Robertson and his family don't seem to be bothered in the least by it. Phil has admitted that the show will end sooner than later and financially he doesn't need it.His duck call business already sells $40M+ a year.

Since this all came out, I have read articles claiming a range of 5-100m a year. I wonder what it really is. Probably far less than all the articles claim.

Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:22 am

Racists?

Really?

Back that attack up.

BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:38 am

Oh the effort the sodomites expend to justify their desire for another man's anus!

Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Skeptical wrote:Oh the effort the sodomites expend to justify their desire for another man's anus!
Couldn't they just smear their own crap on their junk and call it good?

Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Oh the effort the sodomites expend to justify their desire for another man's anus!
Couldn't they just smear their own crap on their junk and call it good?

The heterophobes are massing!!

Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 am

BladeRunner wrote:

Racists?

Really?

Back that attack up.

Still waiting, but all I hear are crickets......

BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:07 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Racists?

Really?

Back that attack up.

Don't forget that with lamebrain liberals the accusation is everything, never mind facts.

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top