Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sodomite Agenda

+4
Twinkies
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
nightlight88
8 posters

Go down

The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sodomite Agenda

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:37 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-indefinite-666808

Twinkies will be proud.

And further proof of the sodomite agenda:  Remove all vestiges of opposition to the sodomite lifestyle.

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty was fired because of his personal views on homosexual behavior.  Qu-eers came out all over the place ranting about the lies and hatred of Robertson.

Maybe twinkies and winnar could post what those lies were.

I will not hold my breath.

He did not lie. He simply stated a logical fact and got fired because of it. That show should find another network--one that won't bow to pressure from homosexuals.

The tyrrany of the sodomites is unlimited.  Accurate numbers estimate that only 3% of the population is qu-eer but they have a powerful voice against cowardly businesses that don't stand up for their own principles.  Of course, you must allow that a number of businesses subscribe to this type of behavior.

I would guess that people are fearful of being labled 'homophobic' so they arbitrarily fire employees for using their first amendment rights.

A&E just went off my viewing radar screen.

Go Ducks!!!!
Tremendously underestimated.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-indefinite-666808

Twinkies will be proud.

And further proof of the sodomite agenda:  Remove all vestiges of opposition to the sodomite lifestyle.

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty was fired because of his personal views on homosexual behavior.  Qu-eers came out all over the place ranting about the lies and hatred of Robertson.

He did not lie. He simply stated a logical fact and got fired because of it. That show should find another network--one that won't bow to pressure from homosexuals.

The tyrrany of the sodomites is unlimited.  Accurate numbers estimate that only 3% of the population is qu-eer but they have a powerful voice against cowardly businesses that don't stand up for their own principles.  Of course, you must allow that a number of businesses subscribe to this type of behavior.

I would guess that people are fearful of being labled 'homophobic' so they arbitrarily fire employees for using their first amendment rights.

Go Ducks!!!!
The only thing underestimated is how many of them are child rapists.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:05 am

BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Duck Dynasty is through. They will not make any more episodes on A & E and no other network will pick them up.  Good riddens racist piece of shits.

Racists?

Really?

Back that attack up.

Still waiting, but all I hear are crickets......

The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 

Still waiting........

I am beginning to think twinkies is nothing but a liar.....

I am also interested in his claim that Duck Dynasty is "through"........

Doesn't look like they are "through", after all....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 am

Tough for A&E to give up over $400M in merchandise sales plus the monster ratings the show gets. OT, I watched about half of a "Duck Dynasty" during A&E's holiday marathon. I don't understand why this show is so popular. It is beyond stupid and not very funny. Oh well it's not my money supporting the show and I'm glad A&E folded like a cheap suit.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:15 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Twinkies will be proud.

Go Ducks!!!!

Sodomites are not as plentiful as you think, they just have bigger mouths and other orifices.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:58 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Twinkies will be proud.

Go Ducks!!!!
Sodomites are not as plentiful as you think, they just have bigger mouths and other orifices.
There are about 10 men who regularly post here at JSI.  Good probability that one of you (at least) is homosexual.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Twinkies will be proud.

Go Ducks!!!!
There are about 10 men who regularly post here at JSI.  Good probability that one of you (at least) is homosexual.
I always find it interesting that queers think everyone else is strange also. I guess the old saying misery loves company provides some comfort to the perverted at least in their minds anyhow. I think it is just another mental disease.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:03 pm

I always find it interesting that queers think everyone else is strange also. I guess the old saying misery loves company provides some comfort to the perverted at least in their minds anyhow. I think it is just another mental disease.

Possibly the result of the self guilt and embarrassment they feel because of their choice to be homosexuals they think they must accuse others?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:35 pm

These episodes are running back to back. Did A&E get together with Mr R. and conspire some publicity. Mission accomplished.

btw I hate reality TV. ALL OF IT! Why? Because it is not real. I think I just committed a hate crime.  Embarassed 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 am

BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Duck Dynasty is through. They will not make any more episodes on A & E and no other network will pick them up.  Good riddens racist piece of shits.

Racists?

Really?

Back that attack up.

Still waiting, but all I hear are crickets......

The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 

Still waiting........

I am beginning to think twinkies is nothing but a liar.....

I am also interested in his claim that Duck Dynasty is "through"........

Doesn't look like they are "through", after all....

The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 The Sodomite Agenda - Page 2 2231921331 

Would be nice if the butt-hole twinkies who comes over here with ignorant comments would at least make an attempt at backing his ignorant comments up......

Is he that afraid of posting in a place where he is not protected by his moderating authority like he is over at the cesspool?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down