Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

+2
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!! Empty Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  BladeRunner Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:44 am

today is the first anniversary of this site. hoping you have a great Christmas with your families
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:44 pm

BladeRunner wrote:today is the first anniversary of this site. hoping you have a great Christmas with your families
Although my posting frequency has decreased due to employment changes...I thank God for this site and the opportunity to battle the deranged liberal mindset and have fun. cheers
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Twinkies Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 am

Praise the lord!!!!!!!
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:48 am

Twinkies wrote:Praise the lord!!!!!!!

Glad you are starting to see the light. Now if you could just leave winner alone there might be hope for you.

Twisted Evil 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Merry Christmas! btw when someone says "happy holidays" (which is OK by me) which holiday are they referring too?  scratch 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Merry Christmas!     btw when someone says "happy holidays"  (which is OK by me) which holiday are they referring too?  scratch 
HolidayS plural means more than one. I would assume Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and whatever other religions have for holidays this time of year.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Merry Christmas!     btw when someone says "happy holidays"  (which is OK by me) which holiday are they referring too?  scratch 
HolidayS plural means more than one.  I would assume Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and whatever other religions have for holidays this time of year.

I'm going to start using Happy holidays come july 4th.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
HolidayS plural means more than one.  I would assume Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and whatever other religions have for holidays this time of year.

I'm going to start using Happy holidays come july 4th.  
That would fit.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:50 am

Just got tired of sodo-twinkies name being the last poster in this thread.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZOu08dOLmMK7D-dLLXOJkZJ1lgWv2k3zDB19PwAT5bKu_zJxRYQ
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Twinkies wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZOu08dOLmMK7D-dLLXOJkZJ1lgWv2k3zDB19PwAT5bKu_zJxRYQ

Gotta laugh at your cherry picked signature line from JFK's inaugural address. Here's the context:

"To those people in the huts and villages of half the globe struggling to break the bonds of mass misery, we pledge our best efforts to help them help themselves, for whatever period is required–not because the communists may be doing it, not because we seek their votes, but because it is right. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich"

You see, JFK is talking about the rich Americans helping the poor of the world.   study 

Thanks for the chuckle.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down