Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  BladeRunner on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:44 am

today is the first anniversary of this site. hoping you have a great Christmas with your families
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:44 pm

BladeRunner wrote:today is the first anniversary of this site. hoping you have a great Christmas with your families
Although my posting frequency has decreased due to employment changes...I thank God for this site and the opportunity to battle the deranged liberal mindset and have fun. cheers
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3409
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Twinkies on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 am

Praise the lord!!!!!!!
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:48 am

Twinkies wrote:Praise the lord!!!!!!!


Glad you are starting to see the light. Now if you could just leave winner alone there might be hope for you.

 Twisted Evil 
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Merry Christmas! btw when someone says "happy holidays" (which is OK by me) which holiday are they referring too?  scratch 
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Twinkies on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Merry Christmas!     btw when someone says "happy holidays"  (which is OK by me) which holiday are they referring too?  scratch 
HolidayS plural means more than one. I would assume Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and whatever other religions have for holidays this time of year.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Freedom Forever on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Merry Christmas!     btw when someone says "happy holidays"  (which is OK by me) which holiday are they referring too?  scratch 
HolidayS plural means more than one.  I would assume Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and whatever other religions have for holidays this time of year.

I'm going to start using Happy holidays come july 4th.
avatar
Freedom Forever

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Yur Mom's House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Twinkies on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Merry Christmas!     btw when someone says "happy holidays"  (which is OK by me) which holiday are they referring too?  scratch 
HolidayS plural means more than one.  I would assume Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and whatever other religions have for holidays this time of year.

I'm going to start using Happy holidays come july 4th.  
That would fit.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:50 am

.

Just got tired of sodo-twinkies name being the last poster in this thread.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Twinkies on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 am

avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Twinkies wrote:

Gotta laugh at your cherry picked signature line from JFK's inaugural address. Here's the context:

"To those people in the huts and villages of half the globe struggling to break the bonds of mass misery, we pledge our best efforts to help them help themselves, for whatever period is required–not because the communists may be doing it, not because we seek their votes, but because it is right. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich"

You see, JFK is talking about the rich Americans helping the poor of the world.   study 

Thanks for the chuckle.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary to justsayingit! !!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum