Business person's rights

Go down

Business person's rights

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:27 pm

SB 66 and SB 67 are two bills introduced to protect clergy from being force to perform qu-eer marriage and to protect business owners when they decide they don't want to participate in qu-eer marriages.

Contact your representatives and senators and tell them you support these two bills.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  sodaknomad on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:38 pm

I've already done so, and posted this same message on my FB wall.

I'd like to see SB 66 amended to add protections to State, county and municipal officials and anyone else the law allows to officiate marriages. I believe we all need protection from the militant que-ers and their satanic leftist supporters.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 57
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:03 pm

sodaknomad wrote:I've already done so, and posted this same message on my FB wall.

I'd like to see SB 66 amended to add protections to State, county and municipal officials and anyone else the law allows to officiate marriages. I believe we all need protection from the militant que-ers and their satanic leftist supporters.

Thanks for your support of these two important bills.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 pm

SB67 has been withdrawn from the docket.

But SB 128 will have the sodomites in a tizzy. Basically it says that no lawsuits against people who express their views on homosexuality, no lawsuits against businesses who don't want to serve qu-eers.

I wrote my legislators asking them to support this bill.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:20 pm



My
nightlight88 wrote:SB67 has been withdrawn from the docket.

But SB 128 will have the sodomites in a tizzy.  Basically it says that no lawsuits against people who express their views on homosexuality, no lawsuits against businesses who don't want to serve qu-eers.

I wrote my legislators asking them to support this bill.

My legislator wrote back and said he couldn't believe the nasty comments and threats he got from some constituents. Looks like the Sodomites are in full force here in SD as well.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:58 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

My
nightlight88 wrote:SB67 has been withdrawn from the docket.

But SB 128 will have the sodomites in a tizzy.  Basically it says that no lawsuits against people who express their views on homosexuality, no lawsuits against businesses who don't want to serve qu-eers.

I wrote my legislators asking them to support this bill.

My legislator wrote back and said he couldn't believe the nasty comments and threats he got from some constituents.  Looks like the Sodomites are in full force here in SD as well.

Nasty is as nasty does.....

Sodomy IS nasty and is nothing but a perversion.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  sodaknomad on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:20 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
My legislator wrote back and said he couldn't believe the nasty comments and threats he got from some constituents.  Looks like the Sodomites are in full force here in SD as well.

One of my legislators went the opposite direction. I guess I'll always be a Bible thunping caveman who refuses to believe it's 2014AD insteead of 2014BC.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 57
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 pm

As the duck commander stated: "A man's penis doesn't belong in another man's anus". nuff said.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3502
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Qu-eer is a single non-hyphenated word in most forums.  Love the fix that the moderators put in place here @ JSI.

Dicks.  Little dicks, at that.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  Twinkies on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Qu-eer is a single non-hyphenated word in most forums.  Love the fix that the moderators put in place here @ JSI.

Dicks.  Little dicks, at that.
Just saying it is oppressing our free speech. Lets start a new forum.
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:01 am

Twinkies wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Qu-eer is a single non-hyphenated word in most forums.  Love the fix that the moderators put in place here @ JSI.

Dicks.  Little dicks, at that.
Just saying it is oppressing our free speech. Lets start a new forum.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business person's rights

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum