City forces woman to live ON the grid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City forces woman to live ON the grid

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:18 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/25/city-forces-woman-choosing-to-live-off-the-grid-and-not-be-dependent-on-the-system-to-partially-plug-in/

This is ridiculous.

A Florida woman who has been living “off the grid” for more than a year will be forced to partially plug in or face consequences from the city, a special magistrate ruled last week.
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: City forces woman to live ON the grid

Post  Jammer on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:10 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/25/city-forces-woman-choosing-to-live-off-the-grid-and-not-be-dependent-on-the-system-to-partially-plug-in/

This is ridiculous.

A Florida woman who has been living “off the grid” for more than a year will be forced to partially plug in or face consequences from the city, a special magistrate ruled last week.

I know this along with being told that we must buy healthcare insurance is disturbing.  

However, with every bad comes a little good.  I am thinking one of the next mandates will be for us men to have sex with young beautiful Norwegian women.  Hang in there, our day will be coming soon.  I can hardly wait for my government issued young beautiful Norwegian girl to come into my home and tell me; "she is from the government and she's here to help me".    bounce
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:52 am

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/25/city-forces-woman-choosing-to-live-off-the-grid-and-not-be-dependent-on-the-system-to-partially-plug-in/

This is ridiculous.

Dang

Where is that picture of Ocoolanddreamy with a gun to the head when I need it.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 am

If the grid goes down, she will still have power. NOT FAIR! /libtard logic.  clown  Hey libtards what freedoms has she/we lost?
Freedom Forever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Jammer wrote:

This is ridiculous.

I know this along with being told that we must buy healthcare insurance is disturbing.  

However, with every bad comes a little good.  I am thinking one of the next mandates will be for us men to have sex with young beautiful Norwegian women.  Hang in there, our day will be coming soon.  I can hardly wait for my government issued young beautiful Norwegian girl to come into my home and tell me; "she is from the government and she's here to help me".    bounce

To go with that blonde beauty you are forced to put up with the blonde "brain."
sodaknomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top