No Salute for You

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Salute for You

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed May 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Dumb Azz Commander in Chump doesn't realize he should be saluting the soon to be commissioned Lieutenant in graduation ceremonies at West Point and instead offers a sweaty handshake. Idiot!

Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Salute for You

Post  nightlight88 on Wed May 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Dumb Azz Commander in Chump doesn't realize he should be saluting the soon to be commissioned Lieutenant in graduation ceremonies at West Point and instead offers a sweaty handshake. Idiot!

I am sure St John the Thornton would be troubled by this.

OR NOT
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri May 30, 2014 9:34 am

And Uber Lurker Mac'oMan comes unhinged.

It is really hard for me to take someone seriously when they talk about the President like this.  

No Salute for You
Post  Gomezz Adddams aka Dr. P on Wed May 28, 2014 1:21 pm

Dumb Azz Commander in Chump doesn't realize he should be saluting the soon to be commissioned Lieutenant in graduation ceremonies at West Point and instead offers a sweaty handshake. Idiot!
http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=11108.msg259705#msg259705

A couple of points on respect, Mac'oMan since I know you're lurking.

1) Respect is earned. When you demonstrate incompetence daily, when you demonstrate a lack of leadership, when you sully your office with lies, deception and lawless behavior, then respect is not earned. Just being able to put on a name tag that says POTUS doesn't earn you that respect.

2)  I see respect as a mutuality. When an elected official of the US disrespects the Citizens and the Constitution of this Nation, he is not deserving of a reciprocity of mutual respect. See point 1.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:And Uber Lurker Mac'oMan comes unhinged.

It is really hard for me to take someone seriously when they talk about the President like this.  

No Salute for You
Post  Gomezz Adddams aka Dr. P on Wed May 28, 2014 1:21 pm

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=11108.msg259705#msg259705

A couple of points on respect, Mac'oMan since I know you're lurking.

1) Respect is earned. When you demonstrate incompetence daily, when you demonstrate a lack of leadership, when you sully your office with lies, deception and lawless behavior, then respect is not earned. Just being able to put on a name tag that says POTUS doesn't earn you that respect.

2)  I see respect as a mutuality. When an elected official of the US disrespects the Citizens and the Constitution of this Nation, he is not deserving of a reciprocity of mutual respect. See point 1.

I agree. Too many people in this country respect CELEBRITIES, and to them Obama is a celebrity. If they want to kiss the behinds of another human being simply because they are celebrities, go to another country that has nobility.....move to England.
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top