The State of the Country

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:24 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:04 am

Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:20 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians so those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?


Last edited by Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:29 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?

I got it. You are regurgitating conservative revisionist statements. What's the difference? So you are admitting that what you posted was a pure fabrication?


avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 am

Bush said he hates black people and Romney thinks women are subhuman (reportedly, of course).

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 am

Ted Cruz had an affair with Bryant Gumbel and Bill O'Reilly drinks his own urine (reportedly, of course).

This is fun!

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:46 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?

I got it.  You are regurgitating conservative revisionist statements.  What's the difference?  So you are admitting that what you posted was a pure fabrication?

I posted what was a rumored or reputed, A.K.A. reported, comment floating out there in Googleland and then explained it so hopefully you could understand, but apparently you are unqualified to do so.

Otherwise,



what you say or think!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?

I got it.  You are regurgitating conservative revisionist statements.  What's the difference?  So you are admitting that what you posted was a pure fabrication?

I posted what was a rumored or reputed, A.K.A. reported, comment floating out there in Googleland and then explained it so hopefully you could understand, but apparently you are unqualified to do so.

Otherwise,



what you say or think!

Did you offer a fabricated quote to support your opinion or did you not?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:50 am

Liberal wrote:Ted Cruz had an affair with Bryant Gumbel and Bill O'Reilly drinks his own urine (reportedly, of course).

This is fun!

avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Wow, lying now?

Damn that sucks.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?

I got it.  You are regurgitating conservative revisionist statements.  What's the difference?  So you are admitting that what you posted was a pure fabrication?

I posted what was a rumored or reputed, A.K.A. reported, comment floating out there in Googleland and then explained it so hopefully you could understand, but apparently you are unqualified to do so.

Otherwise,



what you say or think!

Did you offer a fabricated quote to support your opinion or did you not?


What difference does it make? ~ Hillary
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?

I got it.  You are regurgitating conservative revisionist statements.  What's the difference?  So you are admitting that what you posted was a pure fabrication?

I posted what was a rumored or reputed, A.K.A. reported, comment floating out there in Googleland and then explained it so hopefully you could understand, but apparently you are unqualified to do so.

Otherwise,



what you say or think!

Did you offer a fabricated quote to support your opinion or did you not?


What difference does it make? ~ Hillary

When did Hillary fabricate someone's quote and use it against them?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:When did Hillary fabricate someone's quote and use it against them?

By any chance do you recall this when it made headlines in the liberal media?

Gov. Scott Walker says dealing with protesters is like dealing with ISIS

And do you know this is what was actually said?

We need have someone who leads and ultimately will send a message that not only will we protect American soil, but…freedom-loving people anywhere else in the world. We need that confidence,” he said. “If I can take on a hundred thousand protesters, I can do the same across the world.

See how easy it is to claim a person said a certain thing.
And it was explained to you that may find many references to it on Google.

But stick with it, you just supply the glue.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:When did Hillary fabricate someone's quote and use it against them?

By any chance do you recall this when it made headlines in the liberal media?

Gov. Scott Walker says dealing with protesters is like dealing with ISIS

And do you know this is what was actually said?

We need have someone who leads and ultimately will send a message that not only will we protect American soil, but…freedom-loving people anywhere else in the world. We need that confidence,” he said. “If I can take on a hundred thousand protesters, I can do the same across the world.

See how easy it is to claim a person said a certain thing.
And it was explained to you that may find many references to it on Google.

But stick with it, you just supply the glue.

Are you honestly going to try to compare your lies to the words that came straight out if his mouth?

Scott Walker on ISIS: If I can take on 100,000 protestors, I can do the ...: http://youtu.be/mcIec8s49hM

He was talking about ISIS while he compared them to protesters.  How is that in any way deceitful?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:52 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?

I got it.  You are regurgitating conservative revisionist statements.  What's the difference?  So you are admitting that what you posted was a pure fabrication?

I posted what was a rumored or reputed, A.K.A. reported, comment floating out there in Googleland and then explained it so hopefully you could understand, but apparently you are unqualified to do so.

Otherwise,



what you say or think!

Did you offer a fabricated quote to support your opinion or did you not?

It's not a fabrication but a paraphrase and a rather good one (except for the use of quotes). It precisely captures the meaning of the chatty Obama (stick a nickel in him and he goes and goes) by condensing a paragraph into a sentence.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The end is near...

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/feds-raid-texas-political-meeting/#PokDUHViu5JGcJBM.99

I share your outrage about this group of secessionists that hates America so much they don't want to be a part of it.

Ensconced in the Declaration of Independence is the right to alter or abolish the government. "... whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." So is discussion of secession illegal in Texas? In the US? Why don't you find the relevant legal penal code for that offense.

No it isn't but if you read the article you'd know that's not what happened.



You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters" while I'm the one who brought up the fact that federal and state jackboots ignored the rule of law and due process to serve a warrant  for a misdemeanor that resulted in no arrests but provided justification for fingerprinting every attendee and confiscation of all phones for a data fishing expedition. And who get's accused of not reading the article? Not the dumb azz liberal who is totally fricking clueless about constitutional law.

Now do you want to address the story's facts that I presented or do wish to keep proving you're incapable of making a coherent argument?

Their precautions were based on the actions of previous gun toting, government hating groups.  They had no way of knowing what they might encounter.  It's called profiling, which is generally encouraged by conservatives, until it's them.  

Secondly, as a person who is no stranger to being raided by law enforcement while committing a misdemeanor (underage consumption), and being pumped for information, I can tell you that this type of overkill is nothing out of the ordinary.

Bullsheet. If they wanted to arrest David Kroupa and/or Sue Cammack they could have done so by going to their residences or work. They weren't fleeing so their whereabouts should have been common knowledge to the Sheriff. This was a regular peaceful monthly meeting of the group, which by the sound of it had a police informant in attendance. The sole purpose of this charade was to intimidate peaceful citizens exercising their Constitutional right of assembly and free speech. It was totally unnecessary and civil action should be brought against the sheriff and judge for violating their constitutional rights. In fact Judge Keith Williams should be censured or impeached for his use of an illegal general warrant.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The end is near...

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/feds-raid-texas-political-meeting/#PokDUHViu5JGcJBM.99

I share your outrage about this group of secessionists that hates America so much they don't want to be a part of it.

Ensconced in the Declaration of Independence is the right to alter or abolish the government. "... whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government..." So is discussion of secession illegal in Texas? In the US? Why don't you find the relevant legal penal code for that offense.

No it isn't but if you read the article you'd know that's not what happened.



You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters" while I'm the one who brought up the fact that federal and state jackboots ignored the rule of law and due process to serve a warrant  for a misdemeanor that resulted in no arrests but provided justification for fingerprinting every attendee and confiscation of all phones for a data fishing expedition. And who get's accused of not reading the article? Not the dumb azz liberal who is totally fricking clueless about constitutional law.

Now do you want to address the story's facts that I presented or do wish to keep proving you're incapable of making a coherent argument?

Their precautions were based on the actions of previous gun toting, government hating groups.  They had no way of knowing what they might encounter.  It's called profiling, which is generally encouraged by conservatives, until it's them.  

Secondly, as a person who is no stranger to being raided by law enforcement while committing a misdemeanor (underage consumption), and being pumped for information, I can tell you that this type of overkill is nothing out of the ordinary.

Bullsheet. If they wanted to arrest David Kroupa and/or Sue Cammack they could have done so by going to their residences or work. They weren't fleeing so their whereabouts should have been common knowledge to the Sheriff. This was a regular peaceful monthly meeting of the group, which by the sound of it had a police informant in attendance. The sole purpose of this charade was to intimidate peaceful citizens exercising their Constitutional right of assembly and free speech. It was totally unnecessary and civil action should be brought against the sheriff and judge for violating their constitutional rights. In fact Judge Keith Williams should be censured or impeached for his use of an illegal general warrant.


Bullsheet back at ya.  They were also summoned to a fake court of law.  They had every right to show up there.  They were in fact told to do so.  Those two individuals had the right to show up in person, it not with whomever they wanted on their behalf.  

Warrants are served on misdemeanors with excessive use of force all the time.  If you want to make it your life's work to bring justice to those victims then have at it.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: Bullsheet back at ya.  They were also summoned to a fake court of law.  They had every right to show up there.  They were in fact told to do so.  Those two individuals had the right to show up in person it not, with whomever they wanted on their behalf.  

Warrants are served on misdemeanors with excessive use of force all the time.  If you want to make it your life's work to bring justice to those victims then have at it.

Not entirely the same situation but according to a friend up in Wenatchee, WA there is serious talk re-emerging in Spokane Valley, WA about eastern Washington, most of Idaho and western Montana to join forces and form a new state. The name of the new state being floated is Columbia, perhaps due to the presence of the Columbia River. Just a few cities mentioned, Spokane, Pasco, Kennewick, Richland in Washington, Coeur D'Alene, Idaho as well as Missoula, MT.

What are your thoughts about these secessionists ?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: Are you honestly going to try to compare your lies to the words that came straight out if his mouth?

What lies are you referring to you LSOS?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  Are you honestly going to try to compare your lies to the words that came straight out if his mouth?

What lies are you referring to you LSOS?

WTF do you think? The B.S. quote you pulled out of your ass.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  Are you honestly going to try to compare your lies to the words that came straight out if his mouth?

What lies are you referring to you LSOS?

WTF do you think?  The B.S. quote you pulled out of your ass.

It is all over Google as explained to you earlier yet you persist this mantra.

Take a look or are you afraid to look?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=I+will+stand+with+Muslims&btnK=Google+Search

Still waiting for you to verify he was referring to standing with the Arab and Pakistani Americans because they were Christian and not Muslim.


Last edited by Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Liberals can't wait until the day the government rounds up the tea party people and places them in concentration camps...it's their dream, it's what they think of when another man has is prick up their azz.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3203
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  Are you honestly going to try to compare your lies to the words that came straight out if his mouth?

What lies are you referring to you LSOS?

WTF do you think?  The B.S. quote you pulled out of your ass.

It is all over Google as explained to you earlier yet you persist this mantra.

Take a look or are you afraid to look?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=I+will+stand+with+Muslims&btnK=Google+Search

Still waiting for you to verify he was referring to standing with the Arab and Pakistani Americans because they were Christian and not Muslim.

Where is the fabricated quote you posted?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:You're the one who brought up that they were secessionists and how that makes them "America haters"...

Would you describe someone who has renounced all ties with the United States and doesn't want to be associated with the US as "America lovers"?

I would describe that person as Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean THIS Barack Obama and this reported comment,

I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction."

(said on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.")

I would love to see you try to quote those exact words from Obama's book.  Or is this just more of your conservative revisionism?  I'll be waiting...

If you notice "this reported comment"

and then reacquaint yourself with some of the synonyms for reported and you will find such words as: "reputed" and "rumored".

I also realize
Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

can be interpreted by some as Obama stating he will stand with Muslims because he is referring to treatment of Arab and Pakistani Americans following the 9/11 attack.  However, since the vast majority of Arab and Pakistani Americans more than not are devout Christians those who make the "Muslim" connection have to be in error, right?

I got it.  You are regurgitating conservative revisionist statements.  What's the difference?  So you are admitting that what you posted was a pure fabrication?

I posted what was a rumored or reputed, A.K.A. reported, comment floating out there in Googleland and then explained it so hopefully you could understand, but apparently you are unqualified to do so.

Otherwise,



what you say or think!

Did you offer a fabricated quote to support your opinion or did you not?

It's not a fabrication but a paraphrase and a rather good one (except for the use of quotes). It precisely captures the meaning of the chatty Obama (stick a nickel in him and he goes and goes) by condensing a paragraph into a sentence.

A good paraphrase? More like an extremely misleading paraphrase. He was merely talking about the fact that he would "stand by" innocent American citizens whose whose race leaves them more subject to the court of public opinion when things like 9/11 or the bombing of Pearl Harbor happen.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3331
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Skeptical on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  Are you honestly going to try to compare your lies to the words that came straight out if his mouth?

What lies are you referring to you LSOS?

WTF do you think?  The B.S. quote you pulled out of your ass.

It is all over Google as explained to you earlier yet you persist this mantra.

Take a look or are you afraid to look?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=I+will+stand+with+Muslims&btnK=Google+Search

Still waiting for you to verify he was referring to standing with the Arab and Pakistani Americans because they were Christian and not Muslim.

Where is the fabricated quote you posted?

Since you are so dang lazy .....(one reference from the source provided to you earlier)

America's Muslim POTUS Praises Islam | Winds of Jihad
sheikyermami.com/americas-muslim-potus-praises-islam/
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Â quote from page 261 of “The Audacity of Hope” by America's first (and ...

Often appearing simply as, "I will stand with the Muslims"

Moving on ... how about the proof he meant he would stand with the Arab and Pakistani people because they are Christian.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The State of the Country

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum