Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ

+9
Shortie's Ex
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Twinkies
Mr Nifty
nightlight88
Skeptical
Alleycat
Gomezz Adddams
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 2 Empty Re: U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ

Post  BladeRunner Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 am

Liberal wrote:What are we going to talk about now? Does anyone have a "vendetta" against another Internet forum that we can focus on? I'd imagine a gay pride one would suit us well.

Darth, have you been banned from any of your monkey sex forums lately. That may be another option.

Cry me a river. Are you giving this site credit for the demise of GPLV?

The place died because the moderators refused to allow people to voice opinions different from theirs.

And it's steady decline started the instant that site started banning it's members for voicing their opinions. All one has to do is look at it's site stats to see when it started to decline to draw that conclusion.

Anyone is welcome here. Yes, including liberals. Although they might go through report button withdraw symptoms as a crybaby button doesn't exist on this site. Neither does a stupid reputation system that does nothing but bolster already incredibly high egos.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:24 am

I thought I might come up with a reason to be outraged that the qu-eer community forum is dissolving, but I couldn't come up with one.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:18 am

From nodebts in that thread wrote:Yahoo, Kelo, Argus, and GPV forums have one thing in common, they are all Liberal success stories.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 2 3218178747 there are no liberal success stories.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:18 am

the kid comments about justsayingit in the last days of GPLV

sdkid wrote:Of course, there is good ol' http//justsayingit.forumotion.com  I took a peek the other day there, and they still seem pretty infatuated with us here.  How cute.  I suppose if you sign up there, you better have extra thick skin and be prepared to be ridiculed and profanely derided if you disagree with the prevailing dogma-- they allow that whole attack-dog mentality over there.  Good luck to them regardless.  

People are "ridiculed and profanely derided if you disagree" ??  

That is a real hoot.

True, you need to have thick skin here. But this site at least allows people to have their own opinions. To infer that GPLV posters were not ridiculed or derided indicates that the admin of that site was completely blind to what was going on. The GreenTurd was constantly deriding people behind the scenes.

Posts here are rarely, if at all, moderated. You're free to speak your mind. If you say something stupid, be prepared to have a thick skin. Oh, and just remember, there's no mommy in the form of a report button to go running to.

"they allow that whole attack-dog mentality over there"...And here is where this site is indeed different that what GPLV "was".......the attack-dog mentality IS allowed here but it is allowed for EVERYBODY---not just allowed for the liberals.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:26 am

BladeRunner wrote:the kid comments about justsayingit in the last days of GPLV

sdkid wrote:Of course, there is good ol' http//justsayingit.forumotion.com  I took a peek the other day there, and they still seem pretty infatuated with us here.  How cute.  I suppose if you sign up there, you better have extra thick skin and be prepared to be ridiculed and profanely derided if you disagree with the prevailing dogma-- they allow that whole attack-dog mentality over there.  Good luck to them regardless.  

People are "ridiculed and profanely derided if you disagree" ??  

That is a real hoot.

True, you need to have thick skin here. But this site at least allows people to have their own opinions. To infer that GPLV posters were not ridiculed or derided indicates that the admin of that site was completely blind to what was going on. The GreenTurd was constantly deriding people behind the scenes.

Posts here are rarely, if at all, moderated. You're free to speak your mind. If you say something stupid, be prepared to have a thick skin. Oh, and just remember, there's no mommy in the form of a report button to go running to.

"they allow that whole attack-dog mentality over there"...And here is where this site is indeed different that what GPLV "was".......the attack-dog mentality IS allowed here but it is allowed for EVERYBODY---not just allowed for the liberals.

Most of the posters at GLPVQ™ never could handle any push back particularly in the political threads. They liked their illusion of themselves of being evenhanded and openminded but clamped down on any opinion that strayed from the Lib/Progressive mindset.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:18 am

Most of the posters at GLPVQ™ never could handle any push back particularly in the political threads. They liked their illusion of themselves of being evenhanded and openminded but clamped down on any opinion that strayed from the Lib/Progressive mindset..

The party of open mindness and tolerance got their just reward for their closed mindness and intorlerance!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:12 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Most of the posters at GLPVQ™ never could handle any push back particularly in the political threads. They liked their illusion of themselves of being evenhanded and openminded but clamped down on any opinion that strayed from the Lib/Progressive mindset..

The party of open mindness and tolerance got their just reward for their closed mindness and intorlerance!

Yep!

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 2 Nuclear-bomb-explosion2
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nifty Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:the kid comments about justsayingit in the last days of GPLV

Most of the posters at GLPVQ™ never could handle any push back particularly in the political threads. They liked their illusion of themselves of being evenhanded and openminded but clamped down on any opinion that strayed from the Lib/Progressive mindset.

Plus they really like homosexuals!
Mr Nifty
Mr Nifty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273998222614419/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:07 am

Can you believe there are still idiots hanging around that site like somethings going to happen?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:40 am

Paquette wrote:Can you believe there are still idiots hanging around that site like somethings going to happen?
I think there are about three. Posting last post like that is relevant. Look at the names does that tell you anything.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:44 am

LOL! Looks like Winnar and Twinkies are fighting over the keys to the moving truck.  U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 2 1298314358   

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:18 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:LOL! Looks like Winnar and Twinkies are fighting over the keys to the moving truck.   U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 2 1298314358   

Yup there they are dumb and dumber.  clown 1 and  clown 2

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:21 am

BTW Good morning Gomezz Smile 

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Somebody help me out here .... if the following is true,

Great Plains Voices is shutting down completely by August 8th.  Thank you for nearly four years of interesting topics and laughs.  Read more HERE

what are the visitors

Total visitor Forum members in the last 24 hours : 20

sdkid, SuperDave, Atlas Twinkies, Greenman, zipper, Maxine, Raider Fan, Sheriff Bart, sdnativeamerican, winnar, BLK, SilentBob, dpf, Dr. Jones, MacMan, gguy, DrPangloss, Polar Bear, JustinCase, JCricket

doing (other than first hand observation the site is shut down) since all threads have been locked or rendered impossible to post comments.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Great Plains Voices is shutting down completely by August 8th.  Thank you for nearly four years of interesting topics and laughs.  Read more HERE

what are the visitors

sdkid, SuperDave, Atlas Twinkies, Greenman, zipper, Maxine, Raider Fan, Sheriff Bart, sdnativeamerican, winnar, BLK, SilentBob, dpf, Dr. Jones, MacMan, gguy, DrPangloss, Polar Bear, JustinCase, JCricket

doing (other than first hand observation the site is shut down) since all threads have been locked or rendered impossible to post comments.

Great question. Why are people like you still obsessed with that internet forum? Mind boggling.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm

For myself, I was just curious if Winnar would use his admin privileges to score the last post as I had predicted. He did, no surprise. Plus I've been replying to some PM's that have been popping up since the site shut down. PM is still working.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

what are the visitors

Great question. Why are people like you still obsessed with that internet forum? Mind boggling.
If a simple and logical question boggles your poor mind what effect would a complex or difficult question do to your gray matter??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:14 am

Skeptical wrote:

what are the visitors

You forgot your username too. What were you doing there?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 am

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

what are the visitors

If a simple and logical question boggles your poor mind what effect would a complex or difficult question do to your gray matter??

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 2 1167095224 

Now where is that avatar of a head exploding when you need it?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:04 am

Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

what are the visitors

Twinkies I see a note of 20 forum visitors and there are 20 screen names listed. None of them is Skeptical ... Oh. Wait. Oh my.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:16 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

what are the visitors

Twinkies I see a note of 20 forum visitors and there are 20 screen names listed.  None of them is Skeptical ... Oh. Wait. Oh my.

From about one minute ago

Users Online 6 Guests, 0 Users (4 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Yahoo!, Google (3)

In case you have forgotten there is no requirement to sign in at the Gay Pride Venue to browse and read, only to post comments... I am one of the 6 guests !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:03 am

It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Does anyone have another forum that we can talk about since the other one is shut down. Perhaps one of Darth's monkey sex forums or Nightlight's homemaking forums will do.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 am

Yooo-hooo is there anyone here on JSI?

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:57 am

Liberal wrote:It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Does anyone have another forum that we can talk about since the other one is shut down. Perhaps one of Darth's  monkey sex forums or Nightlight's homemaking forums will do.

Come by anytime you want your ass handed to you. But remember most here are productive, law-abiding citizens who don't have a lot of time to spend in forums talking to braindamaged liberals who have no clue.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 2 1692663643 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:57 am

Alleycat wrote:Yooo-hooo is there anyone here on JSI?

See my post to liberal.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next