Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ

+9
Shortie's Ex
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Twinkies
Mr Nifty
nightlight88
Skeptical
Alleycat
Gomezz Adddams
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 Empty Re: U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ

Post  Alleycat Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:07 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Alleycat wrote:Yooo-hooo is there anyone here on JSI?

See my post to liberal.
 U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 2231921331 U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 2231921331  There is no one to bitch about now.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 pm

I was uber busy this weekend with my daughter's wedding. I didn't know I had to show a note to the Libz for an authorized absence.  Suspect 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:05 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Does anyone have another forum that we can talk about since the other one is shut down. Perhaps one of Darth's  monkey sex forums or Nightlight's homemaking forums will do.

Come by anytime you want your ass handed to you.  But remember most here are productive, law-abiding citizens who don't have a lot of time to spend in forums talking to braindamaged liberals who have no clue.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1692663643 

Pretty much describes the liberals in this country. A large percentage of them don't work and have a lot of time on their hands.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:26 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:It has been pretty quiet around here lately. Does anyone have another forum that we can talk about since the other one is shut down. Perhaps one of Darth's  monkey sex forums or Nightlight's homemaking forums will do.

Come by anytime you want your ass handed to you.  But remember most here are productive, law-abiding citizens who don't have a lot of time to spend in forums talking to braindamaged liberals who have no clue.

U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1692663643 

Pretty much describes the liberals in this country. A large percentage of them don't work and have a lot of time on their hands.

Case in point, Ferguson, MO.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 am

It appears sdkid has finally boarded up the ol' GLPVQ™️ Clubhouse windows with plywood and is now threatening the World with WMB's (Weapons of Mass Boredom) with a read only forum of past tidbits, chortles and Good Times: "I may make a read-only forum archive available. If so, the link will be here." Oh, joy!  U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1298314358 U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1298314358 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:It appears sdkid has finally boarded up the ol' GLPVQ™️ Clubhouse windows with plywood and is now threatening the World with WMB's (Weapons of Mass Boredom) with a read only forum of past tidbits, chortles and Good Times: "I may make a read-only forum archive available. If so, the link will be here." Oh, joy!   U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1298314358 U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1298314358 
WTF If he didn't want a forum why do this. I understand he has problems  I suppose there is no maintenance to this. He could have kept GPV running with some impartial moderators.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:It appears sdkid has finally boarded up the ol' GLPVQ™️ Clubhouse windows with plywood and is now threatening the World with WMB's (Weapons of Mass Boredom) with a read only forum of past tidbits, chortles and Good Times: "I may make a read-only forum archive available. If so, the link will be here." Oh, joy!   U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1298314358 U-Haul Backs Up to GLPVQ - Page 3 1298314358 

I reckon it safe to say neither Winnar nor Twinkies managed to wrestle the keys from Kid's grip?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:34 pm

I hope he posts my infamous F-You adios letter.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:00 am

It's been nearly a year since that fateful day when the GPV site went down. I wonder if the Kid checks in here once in a while? I hope all is well with his family. Anybody know what the family ailment was? Anywho, for all those GPV'ers in lurkersville on this site, stop on in. The water is fine. And for the Kid, maybe a reunion??? Just sayin'...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:It's been nearly a year since that fateful day when the GPV site went down.  I wonder if the Kid checks in here once in a while?  I hope all is well with his family.  Anybody know what the family ailment was?  Anywho, for all those GPV'ers in lurkersville on this site, stop on in.  The water is fine.  And for the Kid, maybe a reunion???  Just sayin'...

Pretty sure he was qweer and ashamed to tell his wife...

Either that or he was born without testicles.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:It's been nearly a year since that fateful day when the GPV site went down.  I wonder if the Kid checks in here once in a while?  I hope all is well with his family.  Anybody know what the family ailment was?  Anywho, for all those GPV'ers in lurkersville on this site, stop on in.  The water is fine.  And for the Kid, maybe a reunion???  Just sayin'...

I thought being gay was a choice. scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:06 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Yes it is...what does that have to do with this?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:39 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Yes it is...what does that have to do with this?

If he were so ashamed, why wouldn't he just quit?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:42 am

Dr. Jones wrote:If he were so ashamed, why wouldn't he just quit?

You should know about addictions. People with addictions, no matter the form it takes are many times ashamed but it doesn't stop them from practicing their compulsive behaviour. That may not be he real reason but it fits the question.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:00 am

Clicker wrote:

You should know about addictions.  People with addictions, no matter the form it takes are many times ashamed but it doesn't stop them from practicing their compulsive behaviour. That may not be he real reason but it fits the question.  

Now homosexuality is an addiction? scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:21 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

You should know about addictions.  People with addictions, no matter the form it takes are many times ashamed but it doesn't stop them from practicing their compulsive behaviour. That may not be he real reason but it fits the question.  

Now homosexuality is an addiction? scratch

Yes it is. Are you saying people don't become addicted to something based on their choices?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Is there ever a moment when you don't think about homosexuals or male genitalia?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Is there ever a moment when you don't think about homosexuals or male genitalia?

You brought up Sdkid...I just offered my analysis of his sexuality based on his writings. Does it make you uneasy talking about a homosexuals secret lifestyle? Do you think hiding your true sexuality from your spouse (not qweer partner) is morally wrong? It concerns me you want to defend his actions and deviant lifestyle.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You brought up Sdkid...I just offered my analysis of his sexuality based on his writings. Does it make you uneasy talking about a homosexuals secret lifestyle? Do you think hiding your true sexuality from your spouse (not qweer partner) is morally wrong? It concerns me you want to defend his actions and deviant lifestyle.

No, I brought up SDkid. Hammy brought up your perpetual fascination with butt sex. You people are batshit crazy calling him anything but a die hard conservative. I would love to hear your explanation of your "analysis" in considering him to be a homosexual. Homosexuals wouldn't have to hide their true sexuality from their spouse if gay marriage were more widely accepted. Granted, the SCOUTS cleared up a nice chunk of that problem but there is still a long way to go.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:12 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

No, I brought up SDkid.  Hammy brought up your perpetual fascination with butt sex.  You people are batshit crazy calling him anything but a die hard conservative.  I would love to hear your explanation of your "analysis" in considering him to be a homosexual.  Homosexuals wouldn't have to hide their true sexuality from their spouse if gay marriage were more widely accepted.  Granted, the SCOUTS cleared up a nice chunk of that problem but there is still a long way to go.

What does the boy scouts recent decision to allow homosexual to lead packs have to do with this?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:23 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

No, I brought up SDkid.  Hammy brought up your perpetual fascination with butt sex.  You people are batshit crazy calling him anything but a die hard conservative.  I would love to hear your explanation of your "analysis" in considering him to be a homosexual.  Homosexuals wouldn't have to hide their true sexuality from their spouse if gay marriage were more widely accepted.  Granted, the SCOUTS cleared up a nice chunk of that problem but there is still a long way to go.

What does the boy scouts recent decision to allow homosexual to lead packs have to do with this?

That's a good question. I have no idea.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:27 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

"to allow homosexual to lead packs"

What? That doesn't make any sense.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 am

Ham Flower? wrote:   "to allow homosexual to lead packs"

What? That doesn't make any sense.

Could it be a variation of the "gun free zones",  so many potential victims, so little defense ?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:59 am

Good SCOUTS know how to read typographical maps. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:32 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Good SCOUTS know how to read typographical maps. Suspect

Is my autocorrect really that big a deal to you?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next