Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great App!

5 posters

Go down

Great App! Empty Great App!

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:20 am

You can download an app onto your iphone called "scan partisan" that tells you the political makeup of every company once you scan their barcode off of a product. Vote with your feet people!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Great App! Empty Re: Great App!

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:22 am

Darth Cheney wrote:You can download an app onto your iphone called "scan partisan" that tells you the political makeup of every company once you scan their barcode off of a product.  Vote with your feet people!

It's called "Buy Partisan". Downloaded it and it couldn't find the first 4 or 5 barcodes scanned or had no company information (Kraft Foods - really?). Hopefully database will grow. Interesting app and the price is right
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BuickBubba Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 am

Assuming it is only for Itunes? I looked through the Play Store and I was not finding it.

BuickBubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 am

BuickBubba wrote:Assuming it is only for Itunes?  I looked through the Play Store and I was not finding it.

It's in iTunes but not for laptops/desktops only iPhones and iPads.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:27 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BuickBubba wrote:Assuming it is only for Itunes?  I looked through the Play Store and I was not finding it.

It's in iTunes but not for laptops/desktops only iPhones and iPads.
Good morning Gomezz. Is there a "list" for computer users. A few years ago the NRA made available a list of companies that financially supported gun control. Guess I had better start looking huh?

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You can download an app onto your iphone called "scan partisan" that tells you the political makeup of every company once you scan their barcode off of a product.  Vote with your feet people!

It's called "Buy Partisan". Downloaded it and it couldn't find the first 4 or 5 barcodes scanned or had no company information (Kraft Foods - really?). Hopefully database will grow. Interesting app and the price is right

You are correct about the App name... Embarassed

I have scanned all kinds of goods...no more lib companies for me. But then again...libs don't produce anything but poverty and misery.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I have scanned all kinds of goods...no more lib companies for me. But then again...libs don't produce anything but poverty and misery.

Not true. I make necklaces and T-shirts.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Not true. I make necklaces and T-shirts.

Laying on your ass all day in your mom's basement does not constitute "making" anything. Put down the bong, take a bath, and go get a job. Your parents have suffered enough already.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:07 pm

My Mom died two years ago from breast cancer.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:15 am

Liberal wrote:My Mom died two years ago from breast cancer.

I am sorry to hear that...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:39 am

Yah, yah, yah. Mine died from Alzheimer. So? In the words of John Maynard Keynes "In the long run we are all dead".

Since you imply you're not residing in the family's domicile cellar anymore then it only leaves one possibility:

Great App! Clown_10

clown clown clown
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down