Global Warming Hoax

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Skeptical on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:Oh yeah and one more thing.  Why are more liberals scientists rather than engineers?  Well the lazy slugs couldn't make it through engineering school.  Everyone knows that engineering is much more difficult than biology, chemistry or physics.  So, most of these lazy slugs opt for the easy path to some type of STEM degree way back when they enter college.  There is no reason to expect them to become more ambitious later in life, they are after all progressive socialists living off somebody else's work.

Maybe we should pose this question to gomezzz.

Unless I'm mistaken, your daughter is a chemist. Did she enter this field because she's a "lazy slug" who wasn't smart enough for engineering?

And while you're at it, maybe you could explain to jammer what the "E" stands for in a "STEM degree".

Why is this important to you other than what it is .. a personal attack on the personal integrity and decisions of another person?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Skeptical on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:Oh yeah and one more thing.  Why are more liberals scientists rather than engineers?  Well the lazy slugs couldn't make it through engineering school.  Everyone knows that engineering is much more difficult than biology, chemistry or physics.  So, most of these lazy slugs opt for the easy path to some type of STEM degree way back when they enter college.  There is no reason to expect them to become more ambitious later in life, they are after all progressive socialists living off somebody else's work.

I will have to agree with you on this. Anyone can tell you that understanding biology, chemistry or physics is far easier that calculating the tensile strength of a hunk of iron. It's a well known fact that Einstein  entered academia because he was too freaking stupid and lazy to get that electrical engineering degree.

He was never accepted into the electrical engineering program but later achieved degrees in Mathematics and Physics. He is known for his work as a physicist.

Nothing in the immediately following excerpts from the Wikipedia article about Albert Einstein that mentions, " he was too freaking stupid and lazy to get that electrical engineering degree"

His father intended for him to pursue electrical engineering, but Einstein clashed with authorities and resented the school's regimen and teaching method.  He later wrote that the spirit of learning and creative thought were lost in strict rote learning.

In 1895, at the age of 16, Einstein sat the entrance examinations for the Swiss Federal Polytechnic in Zürich (later the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule ETH). He failed to reach the required standard in the general part of the examination,[20] but obtained exceptional grades in physics and mathematics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Perhaps Paquette can provide the source of his claim about Albert Einstein, " he was too freaking stupid and lazy to get that electrical engineering degree"
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Girls...girls...

This is why we can not have anything nice!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 pm

This thread has taken a direction that leaves me wanting to go out and rent the movie ’Falling Down'.

BTW what was the occupation of the character played by Michael Douglas in that movie?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Actually, I have a science degree but not a dumb ass. Only dumb asses believe the crap they are shoveling or those that profit from the hoax. CO2 levels lag warming by 100s of years but don't let "science" get in your way of believing...hope & chang

Oh Darth I hope you aren't one of those STEM folks that Mr. Jammer seems so angry with.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1146
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:13 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Actually, I have a science degree but not a dumb ass. Only dumb asses believe the crap they are shoveling or those that profit from the hoax. CO2 levels lag warming by 100s of years but don't let "science" get in your way of believing...hope & chang

Oh Darth I hope you aren't one of those STEM folks that Mr. Jammer seems so angry with.

Thanks for your concern. Jammer is a brother from a different mother or at least I like to think that.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's Too Late You Morons

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon May 04, 2015 5:59 pm

Eight years ago the UN decided this planet only had eight years left if nothing was done to stop Globull Warming. Now it's too late you gun toting bible clingers!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2007/may/05/climatechange.climatechangeenvironment
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:47 am

nightlight88 wrote:With the internationa Global Warming Hoaxters meeting, maybe the true believers of this nonsense can give us some facts about how the world is doomed because of global warming climate change.

Facts only please, not BS from money grubbing activists.

Pope Frannie falls into the trap.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/15/pope-francis-destruction-ecosystem-leaked-encyclical


Calls for austerity in energy use and a "global authority" to stave off the destruction of the planet.

If i were Catholic, I would ex-communicate myself.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:37 pm

avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:15 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:With the internationa Global Warming Hoaxters meeting, maybe the true believers of this nonsense can give us some facts about how the world is doomed because of global warming climate change.

Facts only please, not BS from money grubbing activists.

Pope Frannie falls into the trap.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/15/pope-francis-destruction-ecosystem-leaked-encyclical


Calls for austerity in energy use and a "global authority" to stave off the destruction of the planet.

If i were Catholic, I would ex-communicate myself.

He's a disgrace and yet another example of using your feelings to promote someone rather than proven accomplishments. He is at the very least a Socialist and worse a Marxist. He has no expertise, reason or authority to speak about the things he is addressing. The Catholic church has suffered greatly these last few decades and he will be the final nail in the coffin. As they say...the devil is always working to destroy good.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:40 am

Skeptical wrote:
NOAA has data showing the US has a cooling trend over the last decade.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/15/americas-most-advanced-climate-station-data-shows-us-in-a-10-year-cooling-trend/


You won't change the minds of brain-damaged warmers, no matter what the facts.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Clicker on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:06 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:This thread has taken a direction that leaves me wanting to go out and rent the movie ’Falling Down'.

BTW what was the occupation of the character played by Michael Douglas in that movie?

Aircraft engineer
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Weather Channel Founder - Globull Warming a Hoax

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:17 am

avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3311
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:28 am


Good grief I can recall when he was the weather forecaster for GMA and he predicted the Rapid City area would be hit by a crippling blizzard a full week before it happened. Even as late as 10:00 Am the day it hit all the local weather forecasters were calling for only a 20% chance of light snow with little to no accumulation.

Storm shut Rapid City down for close to two days and is referred to as the Easter Blizzard of '77'.

He has a lot of credibility with those who care about the truth of this "GLOBULL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE/CLIMATE DISRUPTION" or whaterver term the looney left uses now !
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2650
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:34 am

Skeptical wrote:

Good grief I can recall when he was the weather forecaster for GMA and he predicted the Rapid City area would be hit by a crippling blizzard a full week before it happened.  Even as late as 10:00 Am the day it hit all the local weather forecasters were calling for only a 20% chance of light snow with little to no accumulation.

Storm shut Rapid City down for close to two days and is referred to as the Easter Blizzard of '77'.

He has a lot of credibility with those who care about the truth of this "GLOBULL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE/CLIMATE DISRUPTION" or whaterver term the looney left uses now !

You're old enough you can probably remember when Barney Rubble did weather on BDRX (Bedrock TV)
 
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:11 pm

I hope Al Gore was in Chicago today.  I see where it barely made it into the 60's today.  The middle of the summer in Chicago and it is only in the low 60's for a daytime high.  I would love to hear the asshole's explanation of how that reconciles with his so-called global warming.  Perhaps Jackoff Jones, the resident asshole on the forum will step in and advocate for the global warming hoaxster.  
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2250
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum