Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty slow around here

+9
Shortie's Ex
Caitlyn Piltover
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
Just Braying It
Clicker
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
Twinkies
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pretty slow around here - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty slow around here

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:36 am

Shortie wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:Which brings up another question: Darth is allowed to post his monkey sex videos with no repercussions, but I say C0CK ring once and get banned for two weeks (plus they changed the software).

Doesn't sound fair to me at all Sad

You're right for once, you should have been banned for 2 years.

What? You all banned someone for two weeks? I distinctly remember when you guys first moved over to this forum that you had a 100% "we don't believe in banning people because that's what happened to us" mentality. I was a lurker for awhile when you guys first started up. I read that.

What happened, guys? I'm so disappointed in you.

He wasn't banned whatsoever. He's lying.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:39 am

Who is the admin here?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:30 am

Paquette wrote:Who is the admin here?

Whenever I've gotten banned or censored, I always get a note from the site's administrator. He even threatened to give out my personal address at one point.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Liberal wrote:

Whenever I've gotten banned or censored, I always get a note from the site's administrator. He even threatened to give out my personal address at one point.

Apparently you are referring to the time or times you were muted while on the Gay Pride Venue because I got threatened in the same way by the Admin or moderators over there when I got warnings
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Apparently you are referring to the time or times you were muted while on the Gay Pride Venue because I got threatened in the same way by the Admin or moderators over there when I got warnings

Why were you on a gay pride website?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Will wait two more days!

Last edited by Skeptical on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Liberal wrote:Which brings up another question: Darth is allowed to post his monkey sex videos with no repercussions, but I say C0CK ring once and get banned for two weeks (plus they changed the software).

Doesn't sound fair to me at all Sad
LOL They banned you?

That is way too hilarious with all the butt hurt that goes on in this part of the forum.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Will wait two more days!

But why were you on a gay pride website to begin with?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Will wait two more days!

Skep loves cryptic, melodramatic posts but I think this one means he's swinging open the closet door on April 1st.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Will wait two more days!

So good of you to admit Great Plains Voices was a gay pride site !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Paquette wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Will wait two more days!

Skep loves cryptic, melodramatic posts but I think this one means he's swinging open the closet door on April 1st.

LOL, what you think you know but don't would fill the Library of Congress and what you actually know could be put on the head of a straight pin with a hammer and 1/4" chisel.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:56 am

True Story:

Just because a forum has people who stick up for equal rights for the LBTG community, doesn't mean it's a "gay pride site."

And people who advocate for equal rights for the LBTG community are not necessarily gay.

**The only people who are adamantly anti-gay are either dumb or worried that dick tastes delicious.

(**Full disclosure: Totally paraphrased this stolen line from comedian Joe Rogan).

*sings* The more you knooooooow! Pretty slow around here - Page 2 650224726
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 am

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:25 am

Shortie wrote:True Story:

Just because a forum has people who stick up for equal rights for the LBTG community, doesn't mean it's a "gay pride site."

And people who advocate for equal rights for the LBTG community are not necessarily gay.

**The only people who are adamantly anti-gay are either dumb or worried that dick tastes delicious.

(**Full disclosure: Totally paraphrased this stolen line from comedian Joe Rogan).

True story:

Kids in elementary school think calling someone gay is the greatest insult of all.

Some kids never grow out of that childish mindset.

The reality is that they assume everyone must still be as afraid of being called gay as they are, not realizing that most people have grown out of that silly fear. Calling me gay bothers me just as much as calling me a redhead, it's not true but it's not insulting either.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:01 am

When a liberal or a sodomite says "true story", one better get ready to hear a BS story.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:44 am

Paquette wrote:

True story:

Kids in elementary school think calling someone gay is the greatest insult of all.

The reality is that they assume everyone must still be as afraid of being called gay as they are, not realizing that most people have grown out of that silly fear. Calling me gay bothers me just as much as calling me a redhead, it's not true but it's not insulting either.

Not exactly true. What is true is that the school systems and PC laws here have modified behaviour but not beliefs.
Case in point is the USSR. Their draconian overarching system of laws and intimidation kept the social scene there quite peaceful on the surface. This all changed when the USSR broke up. The various factions resumed their old habits so quickly it was stunning. Proof that even years and generations of political indoctrination and intimidation will not change belief systems. Calling these mindsets childish is denial at its finest. Liberals believe, not unlike the draconian actions of the Commies and Islamists, that belief systems can be changed by laws. Not true.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:22 am

Clicker wrote:
Paquette wrote:

True story:

Not exactly true.  What is true is that the school systems and PC laws here have modified behaviour but not beliefs.
Case in point is the USSR.  Their draconian overarching system of laws and intimidation kept the social scene there quite peaceful on the surface. This all changed when the USSR broke up.  The various factions resumed their old habits so quickly it was stunning.  Proof that even years and generations of political indoctrination and intimidation will not change belief systems.  Calling these mindsets childish is denial at its finest.  Liberals believe, not unlike the draconian actions of the Commies and Islamists, that belief systems can be changed by laws.  Not true.

So what you're saying is you think calling someone gay is the greatest insult of all whether it's true or not?

Fine, feel free to call me a redhead or gay or liberal all you want, it's neither true nor insulting to me in the least. It says nothing about me but speaks volumes about yourself.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 am

Just out of curiosity, do penises all have the same taste in general like vaginas do? Obviously, I'd imagine, like vaginas, that grooming plays a big role but I was just wondering in a general sense.

Thanks!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:38 am

Clicker wrote:
Paquette wrote:

True story:

Not exactly true.  What is true is that the school systems and PC laws here have modified behaviour but not beliefs.
Case in point is the USSR.  Their draconian overarching system of laws and intimidation kept the social scene there quite peaceful on the surface. This all changed when the USSR broke up.  The various factions resumed their old habits so quickly it was stunning.  Proof that even years and generations of political indoctrination and intimidation will not change belief systems.  Calling these mindsets childish is denial at its finest.  Liberals believe, not unlike the draconian actions of the Commies and Islamists, that belief systems can be changed by laws.  Not true.

Conservatives believe that the only way to change a belief system is with bombs

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:49 am

Liberal wrote:
Conservatives believe that the only way to change a belief system is with bombs
I swear that was Fascists, but apparently they might be one and the same anymore.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am

Clicker wrote:Case in point is the USSR.  Their draconian overarching system of laws and intimidation kept the social scene there quite peaceful on the surface. This all changed when the USSR broke up.  The various factions resumed their old habits so quickly it was stunning.  Proof that even years and generations of political indoctrination and intimidation will not change belief systems.  Calling these mindsets childish is denial at its finest.  Liberals believe, not unlike the draconian actions of the Commies and Islamists, that belief systems can be changed by laws.  Not true.

Your knowledge of Soviet history is interesting. Stalin outlawed homosexuality making it punishable by five years of hard labor. Yeltsin legalized it after the Soviet union collapsed. Putin is bringing back the anti gay laws as part of his stated desire to return Russia to it's USSR style of government.

Which begs the question, which laws do you think are "draconian"? Stalin's laws regulating and criminalizing the most intimate details of a person's private life, Yeltsin's lack of such laws or Putin's efforts to stick the government's nose back into the bedrooms of it's citizens?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Paquette wrote:
Clicker wrote:Case in point is the USSR.  Their draconian overarching system of laws and intimidation kept the social scene there quite peaceful on the surface. This all changed when the USSR broke up.  The various factions resumed their old habits so quickly it was stunning.  Proof that even years and generations of political indoctrination and intimidation will not change belief systems.  Calling these mindsets childish is denial at its finest.  Liberals believe, not unlike the draconian actions of the Commies and Islamists, that belief systems can be changed by laws.  Not true.

Your knowledge of Soviet history is interesting. Stalin outlawed homosexuality making it punishable by five years of hard labor. Yeltsin legalized it after the Soviet union collapsed. Putin is bringing back the anti gay laws as part of his stated desire to return Russia to it's USSR style of government.

Which begs the question, which laws do you think are "draconian"? Stalin's laws regulating and criminalizing the most intimate details of a person's private life, Yeltsin's lack of such laws or Putin's efforts to stick the government's nose back into the bedrooms of it's citizens?

So called initmate parts of a person's life are no longer that way. Qu-eers need to go back into the closet.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Paquette wrote:

So called initmate parts of a person's private life are no longer that way.  Qu-eers need to go back into the closet.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Paquette wrote:

The comment is intended to hi-light the futility of iron fist laws that are intended to modify behaviour, not specific instances. I picked on Russia because it is very hi-profile and shows the futility of trying to modify behaviour by laws. The same thing has happened and continues to happen around the world as religious zealots displace dictators and democratic republics. On the local front, here in the US the current regime is trying to outlaw guns by any means available but will fail miserably. As BarryO said it so well in fustration, we will cling to our guns and religion, no matter what he does.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Paquette wrote:

True story:

Nailed it! Pretty slow around here - Page 2 1250919165
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next