Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say this real fast......

+3
Clicker
Just Braying It
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

Say this real fast...... Empty Say this real fast......

Post  BladeRunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 am

Adrian Beat His Son...

Adrian Beat His Son...

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Say this real fast...... Empty Re: Say this real fast......

Post  Just Braying It Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 am

I imagine this will make him a hero amongst the tea party morons.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 am

Liberal wrote:I imagine this will make him a hero amongst the tea party morons.

LOL, can't help but bring politics into every discussion, can you?

And, Oh Look! Your post wasn't deleted!
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Liberal wrote:I imagine this will make him a hero amongst the tea party morons.

I imagine that there is a group of "morons" out there who condone child beating etc but I wouldn't charcterize them as "tea Party". As Chris Carter said, there is a whole culture among Blacks and others in the south that subscribe to a "spare the rod and spoil the child" attitude in disciplining kids. I grew up in northern Ohio and corporal punishment was common in the schools and homes. Genuine cases of abuse were seen and "taken care of" in the community without any interference from outsiders. There was no such thing as CPS then, we didn't need them till they created a world where spanking was a felony. Talk about bootstrapping a job!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Here's an interesting thought about government getting involved in a private citizen's parental discipline methods....

There are a lot of people involved in the outcry of this. And...a lot of them are liberals. These liberals are quite fine with government telling people they can't spank their kids. In fact, they are screaming for it.

However, these same liberals will fight til their final breath for the right to murder their own children in the womb.

Go figure.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BuickBubba Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Somebody needs to send that guy a box of Trojans. He needs to stop making kids. Like we need more morons in the damn world.

BuickBubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Here's an interesting thought about government getting involved in a private citizen's parental discipline methods....

There are a lot of people involved in the outcry of this. And...a lot of them are liberals. These liberals are quite fine with government telling people they can't spank their kids. In fact, they are screaming for it.

However, these same liberals will fight til their final breath for the right to murder their own children in the womb.

Go figure.

Don't forget their love affair with Christian decapitating Islamic terrorists whom routinely genitally mutilate their women...

My God...they put panties on their heads!!!! /liberal
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:30 am

BladeRunner wrote:Here's an interesting thought about government getting involved in a private citizen's parental discipline methods....

Go figure.

Do you not know the difference between spanking and beating? And good job being overly dramatic on the whole "fight til their final breath" BS.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 am

Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

Do you not know the difference between spanking and beating? And good job being overly dramatic on the whole "fight til their final breath" BS.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

Liberals don't seem to see the difference between spanking and beating. They treat them as equals in whether they whould ever be used at all and seem to like to describe spanking as beating wherever possible.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

Why don't you go back to your forum where you are as powerful as the mighty Wizard of OZ, Oh wait, it failed and is now just another failed liberal pile of shitte.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:21 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

Why don't you go back to your forum where you are as powerful as the mighty Wizard of OZ,  Oh wait, it failed and is now just another failed liberal pile of shitte.

How about this: I'll start a forum to discuss topics and you guys can talk about us discussing topics. Also, no posts will be deleted there like they are here.
How does that sound?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

Why don't you go back to your forum where you are as powerful as the mighty Wizard of OZ,  Oh wait, it failed and is now just another failed liberal pile of shitte.

How about this: I'll start a forum to discuss topics and you guys can talk about us discussing topics. Also, no posts will be deleted there like they are here.
How does that sound?

I must have missed something. What posts were deleted and why? I was under the impression that wasn't going to happen here unless it was really rank.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

How does that sound?

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Clicker wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

How does that sound?

I must have  missed something.  What posts were deleted and why?  I was under the impression that wasn't going to happen here unless it was really rank.

I doubt if you missed anything.  I have been on here for almost two years and don't recall of any post being deleted by the administrators of this forum.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Clicker wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

How does that sound?

I must have  missed something.  What posts were deleted and why?  I was under the impression that wasn't going to happen here unless it was really rank.

It seems as though I'm the only one being censored. I've had three already deleted today.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

How does that sound?

How about who give a rats azz what you think or care how you want to control this website. You don't have your little glee club click here jackass so bugger off.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Liberal wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Go figure.

How does that sound?

It seems as though I'm the only one being censored. I've had three already deleted today.

#330 (Tee Hee)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down