Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Series

+2
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
6 posters

Go down

World Series  Empty World Series

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Just watching highlights of 2011, Game 6 of Cardinals vs Rangers to get psyched for this year. Damn, those wild card Cardinals sure had the juice going. Here's hoping they got the same mojo this year although their run down the strecth this year was disappointing at the end.

Royals pulled one out of the fire last night against Oakland. First playoff win since 1985. Bastards stole that World Series from the Cards on that blown 6th game call at 1st base. Damn, another I70 World Series in the making ala 1985? Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  BladeRunner Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:07 am

Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 am

BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.

I read once, not sure if it is true or not, but an average football game only has about 11 minutes of actual action.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ? ugh.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.

Sometimes adjustment is required. Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.

Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

Apparently...even alcohol won't wipe away the shame.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:15 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

nightlight88 is an alcoholic?  Because of esteem issues about the 'Stumpy' thing?  Suddenly I'm feeling like I should offer some empathy.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 am

But no nightlight88 is too mean.  I'll offer empathy after nightlight88 hits rock bottom and acknowledges the alcohol abuse problem.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:11 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

No envy eh shorty? Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

nightlight88 is an alcoholic?  Because of esteem issues about the 'Stumpy' thing?  Suddenly I'm feeling like I should offer some empathy.

I was referring to your potential suitors or I guess lack of.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:38 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

No envy eh shorty?  Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?

Pleasure. Simple. Pleasure.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I was referring to your potential suitors or I guess lack of.

Please don't guess dumass.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

You keep tabs on dildo sales? Why? That's almost as odd as keeping track of stats on a forum that you've been banned from. scratch

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 am

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

You keep tabs on dildo sales? Why? That's almost as odd as keeping track of stats on a forum that you've been banned from. scratch

I went to a liberal forum and they were bragging about shoties recent purchases of dildos and large dill pickles. not sure what she needed the dill pickles for,

surely it wasnt to take the place of the penis she hates
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I went to a liberal forum and they were bragging about shoties recent purchases of dildos and large dill pickles.  not sure what she needed the dill pickles for,

surely it wasnt to take the  place of the penis she hates

Pearl of wisdom: Never post nor web surf while intoxicated.  You make mistakes like going to websites which cater to those who swing from my side of the plate (that WAS an accident, right ?)
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:52 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I went to a liberal forum and they were bragging about shoties recent purchases of dildos and large dill pickles.  not sure what she needed the dill pickles for,

surely it wasnt to take the  place of the penis she hates

Pearl of wisdom: Never post nor web surf while intoxicated.  You make mistakes like going to websites which cater to those who swing from my side of the plate (that WAS an accident, right ?)

No mistake at all.  Ya see, I am not afraid to go into hell holes of depravity and ignorance to bring some light into their world.  Even qu-eers and ignorant liberals need some intelligence spread their way.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down