Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Arrested for 'Aggressive' Mopping

4 posters

Go down

Man Arrested for 'Aggressive' Mopping Empty Man Arrested for 'Aggressive' Mopping

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:35 am

John Thornton, of Southington, CT, allegedly grabbed a mop from a hotel employee and began mopping like mad.

http://patch.com/connecticut/southington/southington-man-arrested-after-aggressively-mopping-floor-0#.VD-6pxYgvKd

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Man Arrested for 'Aggressive' Mopping Empty Re: Man Arrested for 'Aggressive' Mopping

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:14 pm

I need this guy to come by our house.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Man Arrested for 'Aggressive' Mopping Empty Re: Man Arrested for 'Aggressive' Mopping

Post  nightlight88 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:I need this guy to come by our house.

Why, do you need someone to show you how to work?

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Paquette wrote:John Thornton, of Southington, CT, allegedly grabbed a mop from a hotel employee and began mopping like mad.

http://patch.com/connecticut/southington/southington-man-arrested-after-aggressively-mopping-floor-0#.VD-6pxYgvKd

For a brief moment I thought THE John Thornton had finally accomplished something in his life.  However after reading the article I realized my mistake.  I should have known better when the story said aggressively "mopping" and not aggressively "told" someone how to properly mop.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down