Ebola: Part Two

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ebola: Part Two

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:She's a former liberal hack and the media can't stop fawning over her bravery. I know it is wrong but I kind of hopes she is carrying the Ebola virus and expires with screaming shitz.

Your Savior, Jesus Christ, probably wouldn't agree with you.

I fall far short but still hopes she gets it.

For someone who pretends to be Christian, you aren't very good at pretending to be Christian.

I really value your opinion...

Who else did Jesus tell you to wish a violent death upon?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebola: Part Two

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:37 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:She's a former liberal hack and the media can't stop fawning over her bravery. I know it is wrong but I kind of hopes she is carrying the Ebola virus and expires with screaming shitz.

Your Savior, Jesus Christ, probably wouldn't agree with you.

I fall far short but still hopes she gets it.

For someone who pretends to be Christian, you aren't very good at pretending to be Christian.

I really value your opinion...

Who else did Jesus tell you to wish a violent death upon?

Non-believers and those who worship a false prophet.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3370
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebola: Part Two

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:39 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:She's a former liberal hack and the media can't stop fawning over her bravery. I know it is wrong but I kind of hopes she is carrying the Ebola virus and expires with screaming shitz.

Your Savior, Jesus Christ, probably wouldn't agree with you.

I fall far short but still hopes she gets it.

For someone who pretends to be Christian, you aren't very good at pretending to be Christian.

I really value your opinion...

Who else did Jesus tell you to wish a violent death upon?

Non-believers and those who worship a false prophet.

That sounds like something a Muslim would say.

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebola: Part Two

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:She's a former liberal hack and the media can't stop fawning over her bravery. I know it is wrong but I kind of hopes she is carrying the Ebola virus and expires with screaming shitz.

Your Savior, Jesus Christ, probably wouldn't agree with you.

I fall far short but still hopes she gets it.

For someone who pretends to be Christian, you aren't very good at pretending to be Christian.

I really value your opinion...

Who else did Jesus tell you to wish a violent death upon?

Non-believers and those who worship a false prophet.

That sounds like something a Muslim would say.

Funny, I don't recall Mohammed dying on a cross for sinners. Could you quote that section from the Koran?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3370
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebola: Part Two

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:52 am

Why is it that religious people and teabaggers are always wishing violent deaths upon people?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebola: Part Two

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum