Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pravda Of The Plaines

5 posters

Go down

The Pravda Of The Plaines Empty The Pravda Of The Plaines

Post  Alleycat Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:44 pm

The official propaganda sheet of the South Dakota Democrat Party is up to it's usual dirty tricks. Right before the election it cranks up the so called packing plant scandal. It makes no difference if Rounds is guilty of any thing or not the Argus Leader has smeared him. Rounds really will have no time to answer this hack job. According to the AL Tim Johnsons kid has no comment on if the FBI investigation is active at this time or if it even alive anymore. Good old Democrat trick. Obviously he is going to try to step into Daddy's shoes. Now we know where that stink in down town Sioux Falls originates.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

The Pravda Of The Plaines Empty Re: The Pravda Of The Plaines

Post  Clicker Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 am

How much more desperation are we gonna see before election day? Gadzooks Batman!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:03 am

Mike Rounds is deserving of the bad press. His sloppy running of the Governor's office is inexcusable. Whether or not it was criminal I guess still remains to be seen. His lack of oversight of the EB-5 program in this state has caused what was a bipartisan supported immigrant program with great potential to be cast in a bad and harsh light and has allowed his political opponents to detract from the issues of Obama's crappy policies.

I've never cared for Rounds and never voted for him for governor. That said I despise Weiland and Pressler even more.  Pressler easily clears the bar set by Rounds for incompetence, even setting it higher. Weiland's progressive populism/big government stands scare the bejesus out of me.  Howie just comes off as another West River cranky cowboy who was out of his league even as a state legislator.

I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to vote in this election since all of the candidates are losers and not deserving of my vote. However because Rounds has run a campaign so badly (is he huddling with Corinna Robinson and taking her advice on running crappy campaigns?) he is now jepordizing a Republican takeover of the Senate. I don't know if I have enough strength in my fingers to hold my nose if I decide I must vote for Rounds.

My only hope now is to elect the worthless Rounds and hope he gets indicted. Hopefully then he would have the decency to resign the Senate and have Daugaard appoint someone more trustworthy and deserving of the seat. Sign me: "Don't vote, it only encourages the bastards".

Last edited by Gomezz Adddams on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mike Rounds is deserving of the bad press. His sloppy running of the Governor's office is inexcusable. Whether or not it was criminal I guess still remains to be seen. His lack of oversight of the EB-5 program in this state has caused what was a bipartisan supported immigrant program with great potential to be cast in a bad and harsh light and has allowed his political opponents to detract from the issues of Obama's crappy policies.

I've never cared for Rounds and never voted for him for governor. That said I despise Weiland and Pressler even more.  Pressler easily clears the bar set by Rounds for incompetence, even setting it higher. Weiland's progressive populism/big government stands scare the bejesus out of me.  Howie just comes off as another West River cranky cowboy who was out of his league even as a state legislator.

I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to vote in this election since all of the candidates are losers and not deserving of my vote. However because Rounds has run a campaign so badly (is he huddling with Corinna Robinson and taking her advice on running crappy campaigns?) he is now jepordizing a Senate takeover of the Senate. I don't know if I have enough strength in my fingers to hold my nose if I decide I must vote for Rounds.

My only hope now is to elect the worthless Rounds and hope he gets indicted. Hopefully then he would have the decency to resign the Senate and have Daugaard appoint someone more trustworthy and deserving of the seat. Sign me: "Don't vote, it only encourages the bastards".

Not sure I concur except for the crappy campaign. EB-5 was a federal program and Benda was the guy overseeing it and apparently double dipping in it. I'm not sure how much oversight Rounds had or should have. The governor has a lot to do and appoints people who should be capable of handling the task. Believe me I am not all giddy for voting for Rounds but the alternatives are 1000X worse in my estimation. DC will turn probably turn him into a crook but who knows...he might become a shining example of how Senators should behave. Getting brain dead TJ out of there will be a breath of fresh air.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:50 am

I totally agree with Mr. Gomez and Mr. Darth. in their estimation of Rounds and Wieland. What I despise is that commie Newspaper in S. Falls and it's incestuous relationship with the Democrat Party. Who is buggering who?

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:11 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Mike Rounds is deserving of the bad press. His sloppy running of the Governor's office is inexcusable. Whether or not it was criminal I guess still remains to be seen. His lack of oversight of the EB-5 program in this state has caused what was a bipartisan supported immigrant program with great potential to be cast in a bad and harsh light and has allowed his political opponents to detract from the issues of Obama's crappy policies.

I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to vote in this election since all of the candidates are losers and not deserving of my vote. However because Rounds has run a campaign so badly (is he huddling with Corinna Robinson and taking her advice on running crappy campaigns?) he is now jepordizing a Senate takeover of the Senate. I don't know if I have enough strength in my fingers to hold my nose if I decide I must vote for Rounds.

Not sure I concur except for the crappy campaign.  EB-5 was a federal program and Benda was the guy overseeing it and apparently double dipping in it.  I'm not sure how much oversight Rounds had or should have.  The governor has a lot to do and appoints people who should be capable of handling the task.  Believe me I am not all giddy for voting for Rounds but the alternatives are 1000X worse in my estimation.  DC will turn probably turn him into a crook but who knows...he might become a shining example of how Senators should behave. Getting brain dead TJ out of there will be a breath of fresh air.

While EB-5 is a Federal program, it is administered by either the states or by non-governmental organizations approved by the states. Since there was state money involved in loans and grants, oversight was absolutely necessary. If the governor is unwilling to take responsibility for the actions of his underlings, then where does the buck stop?

The Dakota Certified Beef Program was hatched in Mike Round's head. His fingerprints are all over it. Benda was an appointee in the Round's Cabinet as Secretary of Tourism and State Development. He was directly responsible for $1.6M in state funds being handed over to Northern Beef Packers. Rounds by attempting to show he was oblivious to a pet program of his shows his incompetence by his lack of oversight on people directly under him in his administration.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
While EB-5 is a Federal program, it is administered by either the states or by non-governmental organizations approved by the states. Since there was state money involved in loans and grants, oversight was absolutely necessary. If the governor is unwilling to take responsibility for the actions of his underlings, then where does the buck stop?

The Dakota Certified Beef Program was hatched in Mike Round's head. His fingerprints are all over it. Benda was an appointee in the Round's Cabinet as Secretary of Tourism and State Development. He was directly responsible for $1.6M in state funds being handed over to Northern Beef Packers. Rounds by attempting to show he was oblivious to a pet program of his shows his incompetence by his lack of oversight on people directly under him in his administration.

Gomezz you will still pull the lever on election day for this incompetent liar.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Gomezz you will still pull the lever on election day for this incompetent liar.

I'll never vote for Weiland or Pressler. Ooops, you were talking about MMR I suppose. My bad. Still thinking about the Rounds vote. Still leaning towards leaving all the "O's" blank.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum