Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fergeson Grand Jury verdict

+5
Gomezz Adddams
Clicker
Jammer
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fergeson Grand Jury verdict Empty Fergeson Grand Jury verdict

Post  Skeptical Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:44 pm

It seems like the members are scratching through the testimony to find something no matter how trivial to make a charge in spite of the leaked "no charges" from almost a month ago so they will not be thought of as the cause of outright rioting and further bloodshed.

Could it be they are thinking it better to sacrifice one to prevent further violence and possible serious injury or death!

If that is the case then justice is dead in Ferguson and perhaps the country as a whole.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Fergeson Grand Jury verdict Empty Re: Fergeson Grand Jury verdict

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:46 pm

I favor mowing the street rats down with M2s...but that is just me.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:
It seems like the members are scratching through the testimony to find something no matter how trivial to make a charge in spite of the leaked "no charges" from almost a month ago so they will not be thought of as the cause of outright rioting and further bloodshed.

Could it be they are thinking it better to sacrifice one to prevent further violence and possible serious injury or death!

If that is the case then justice is dead in Ferguson and perhaps the country as a whole.

It is just the democrat's "war on policemen".
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:06 pm

In some ways Officer Wilson might be screwed no matter the Grand Jury decision.

Either he will be indicted or he won't but the end result may be the same.  Eric Holder on his own or on standing orders from the MT suit HMWAIC could be poised to charge Officer Wilson with federal civil rights violation for the death of Michael Brown by denying Brown his civil rights!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

It is just the democrat's "war on policemen".

Isn't it ironic the liberals believe only government has all the answers yet with police they are the government. Somehow with law enforcement they can not be trusted yet every other governmental agency can do no wrong.

It really is a terrible mental disease.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Decision to be announced at 8 tonite. Let the riots, looting and pillaging begin!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Clicker wrote:Decision to be announced at 8 tonite.  Let the riots, looting and pillaging begin!!!

Street Rats...enrage!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:54 pm

No charges. cheers
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:45 pm

What are the odds Eric Holder presses charges for violation of civil rights or wrongful death?

Difficult to think Holder or Obama would let this opportunity for more racial divide go to waste.

Last edited by Skeptical on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Fox just showed a liquor store getting cleaned out. drunken
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:07 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Fox just showed a liquor store getting cleaned out. drunken

Nothin says injustice like robbing a liquor store! lol!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:29 am

This entire episode should open the eyes of many people.  There is a segment of our population that is just plain evil.   For many years we have thought of this segment as "low information" voters.  However, the cancer that runs through this segment is pure evil.  

What we need to understand is that these people who will not listen to reason when the facts are presented, but instead insist on their brand of hatred and violence are the core of the democrat party.  We can no longer think of these progressive liberals as just a political foe to individual liberties in this country, they are simply the single biggest threat this nation has ever faced.    

I am not sure what the solution is to ridding this country of this cancer affecting it, perhaps the starting point is to take away all of the government welfare for these people.  I think if they began arresting these people and immediately stopping all government aid including their Obama phones for them and their entire family for life, that just might begin to get their attention.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:45 am

We apparently have a new privileged class. If you are black you have the right to riot, loot and burn a city down if you are pissed off about something.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Jammer wrote:This entire episode should open the eyes of many people.  There is a segment of our population that is just plain evil.   For many years we have thought of this segment as "low information" voters.  However, the cancer that runs through this segment is pure evil.  

What we need to understand is that these people who will not listen to reason when the facts are presented, but instead insist on their brand of hatred and violence are the core of the democrat party.  We can no longer think of these progressive liberals as just a political foe to individual liberties in this country, they are simply the single biggest threat this nation has ever faced.    

I am not sure what the solution is to ridding this country of this cancer affecting it, perhaps the starting point is to take away all of the government welfare for these people.  I think if they began arresting these people and immediately stopping all government aid including their Obama phones for them and their entire family for life, that just might begin to get their attention.

I bet you're a joy around the holidays! Let that hate out!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Wow, you couldn't have been any more incorrect in your assessment. Bravo!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:29 pm

I've been exposed to all the LA riots since 65 and see no real difference in what is happening now and what happened then. I was lucky to escape with a whole skin in 92. The only difference is the makeup of the rioters, they are now professionalized and are bussed in from everywhere at the slightest hint from the likes of Sharpton & company. Just saw the "news" conference from the Sharpton fired looney left. Now the prosecutor is at fault because a ruling to indict was not returned. No matter the outcome, it will not either stop or mitigate the rioting & looting, might as well just lad the cannons and wait. This seems to be the goal of the new-age rioters.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:This entire episode should open the eyes of many people.  There is a segment of our population that is just plain evil.   For many years we have thought of this segment as "low information" voters.  However, the cancer that runs through this segment is pure evil.  

Which Holiday?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Which Holiday?

Zwarte Piet.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 am

Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Which Holiday?

Zwarte Piet.

Racist!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Wow! Words escape me .... except for the collective intelligence of the rioters in Ferguson must be lower than a refrigerator bulb. Not only have the business owners experienced horrific losses but how many people have lost their jobs? Dumb ass f u c k e r s.

Look and weep for the good people.  Sad  Sad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850383/A-town-ravaged-anger-pictures-extent-damage-buildings-Ferguson.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:11 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Wow! Words escape me .... except for the collective intelligence of the rioters in Ferguson must be lower than a refrigerator bulb. Not only have the business owners experienced horrific losses but how many people have lost their jobs? Dumb ass f u c k e r s.

Look and weep for the good people.  Sad  Sad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850383/A-town-ravaged-anger-pictures-extent-damage-buildings-Ferguson.html

The permanent malingerers don't care about no jobs...they gots Obama Dollas. It is sad about the small businesses that were destroyed by these street rats. I hope they pull up stakes and find a place where black entitlement doesn't flourish.

Great Video that shows there is a tiny bit of hope:

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:49 am

These dick heads need to live in the ruins now. After the events of the last few days I would take 5 Latinos to 1 of these black jigs. Al Sharpton is both ends of a turd.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Alleycat wrote:These dick heads need to live in the ruins now. After the events of the last few days I would take 5 Latinos to 1 of these black jigs. Al Sharpton is both ends of a turd.

God bless this site and it's staunch defense of free speech. Even StromFront would have censored that post but here we're allowed to be heard unfiltered. cheers

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t502927/

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Paquette wrote:
Alleycat wrote:These dick heads need to live in the ruins now. After the events of the last few days I would take 5 Latinos to 1 of these black jigs. Al Sharpton is both ends of a turd.

God bless this site and it's staunch defense of free speech. Even StromFront would have censored that post but here we're allowed to be heard unfiltered. cheers

I was just channeling that great Bugeater Bo Pelini. NSFW.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:

I was just channeling that great Bugeater Bo Pelini. NSFW.

Is Alleycat one of your aliases?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next