Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Should be Interesting

2 posters

Go down

This Should be Interesting Empty This Should be Interesting

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:52 pm

10 Sandy Hook families sue Bushmaster
http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/15/news/companies/sandy-hook-bushmaster-newtown-lawsuit/index.html

Is this the first lawsuit of it's kind? Are this gun's capabilities beyond the realm what should be considered safe for our general public to possess? It's tough for me. I like guns but don't own many because by and large, they serve no real purpose. Is something this dangerous, that serves no real purpose worth it to our society to have around? On the other hand what purpose would we serve by ceasing production? There are already plenty in circulation and you would never get those back.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

This Should be Interesting Empty Re: This Should be Interesting

Post  nightlight88 Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:10 Sandy Hook families sue Bushmaster
http://money.cnn.com/2014/12/15/news/companies/sandy-hook-bushmaster-newtown-lawsuit/index.html

Is this the first lawsuit of it's kind?  Are this gun's capabilities beyond the realm what should be considered safe for our general public to possess?  It's tough for me.  I like guns but don't own many because by and large, they serve no real purpose.  Is something this dangerous, that serves no real purpose worth it to our society to have around?  On the other hand what purpose would we serve by ceasing production?  There are already plenty in circulation and you would never get those back.

Looks to me like ambulance chasing attorneys got to these folks. Money will fix all their hurts.

The lawsuit looks like it was written by the same guy that engineered Obamacare. The American people are too stupid to be allowed to have certain types of weapons.

Good thing we have liberal elites to take care of us unwashed masses.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down