Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Go down

Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  BladeRunner on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:47 am

Hope you have a great day!
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Wow, I would have never guessed that twinkies' birthday was world news.

Happy birthday old man.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:27 am

Happy birthday! May you find peace from God this year!

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Belated birthday Methuselah.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1286
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Paquette wrote:Wow, I would have never guessed that twinkies' birthday was world news.

Happy birthday old man.

Leave it up to you to complain about where this thread was created before wishing the man a happy birthday.

Are you really that miserable a human being?
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Paquette wrote:Wow, I would have never guessed that twinkies' birthday was world news.

Happy birthday old man.

Leave it up to you to complain about where this thread was created before wishing the man a happy birthday.

Are you really that miserable a human being?

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt, I know what a sensitive soul you are.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Jammer on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:20 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Paquette wrote:Wow, I would have never guessed that twinkies' birthday was world news.

Happy birthday old man.

Leave it up to you to complain about where this thread was created before wishing the man a happy birthday.

Are you really that miserable a human being?

Liberals are not concerned if:

Our Constitution is ignored, circumvented or even shredded.
Our civil liberties are being usurped by a growing tyrannical federal government.
States rights and our system of federalism is just a distant memory.
A regulatory environment that is making American companies noncompetitive.
Free market capitalism is under attack in this country.
A ridiculous corporate tax code is causing companies to flee our country.
Our very sovereignty as a country is being threatened by porous borders.
Muslim jihadists threaten the security of every American.
Our national debt is at a level that it threatens to bankrupt this country.
Our educational system is slipping to the bottom of the worldwide ladder.
Our system of healthcare is being pushed toward third world status thanks to the PPACA.
Political correctness has caused people to rely solely on feelings rather than logic.


However, if you dare to post something in a wrong thread or perhaps slightly veer of topic on a thread they go completely ballistic.   Perhaps that should be our clue that liberals are the most disgusting people in the world and have no place in governing at any level of government.  In fact, it makes me wonder if they really have a place in society.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2703
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Just Braying It on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Jammer wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Paquette wrote:Wow, I would have never guessed that twinkies' birthday was world news.

Happy birthday old man.

Leave it up to you to complain about where this thread was created before wishing the man a happy birthday.

Are you really that miserable a human being?

Liberals are not concerned if:

Our Constitution is ignored, circumvented or even shredded.
Our civil liberties are being usurped by a growing tyrannical federal government.
States rights and our system of federalism is just a distant memory.
A regulatory environment that is making American companies noncompetitive.
Free market capitalism is under attack in this country.
A ridiculous corporate tax code is causing companies to flee our country.
Our very sovereignty as a country is being threatened by porous borders.
Muslim jihadists threaten the security of every American.
Our national debt is at a level that it threatens to bankrupt this country.
Our educational system is slipping to the bottom of the worldwide ladder.
Our system of healthcare is being pushed toward third world status thanks to the PPACA.
Political correctness has caused people to rely solely on feelings rather than logic.


However, if you dare to post something in a wrong thread or perhaps slightly veer of topic on a thread they go completely ballistic.   Perhaps that should be our clue that liberals are the most disgusting people in the world and have no place in governing at any level of government.  In fact, it makes me wonder if they really have a place in society.

Why do you put two spaces after every sentence? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Liberal wrote:Why do you put two spaces after every sentence? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

Couldn't you at least try to be a little more considerate of their feelings? Try living up to the standards they set every day by their example. Do you see them criticizing anyone?

John 13:35

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Jammer on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Paquette wrote:Wow, I would have never guessed that twinkies' birthday was world news.

Happy birthday old man.

Leave it up to you to complain about where this thread was created before wishing the man a happy birthday.

Are you really that miserable a human being?

Liberals are not concerned if:

Our Constitution is ignored, circumvented or even shredded.
Our civil liberties are being usurped by a growing tyrannical federal government.
States rights and our system of federalism is just a distant memory.
A regulatory environment that is making American companies noncompetitive.
Free market capitalism is under attack in this country.
A ridiculous corporate tax code is causing companies to flee our country.
Our very sovereignty as a country is being threatened by porous borders.
Muslim jihadists threaten the security of every American.
Our national debt is at a level that it threatens to bankrupt this country.
Our educational system is slipping to the bottom of the worldwide ladder.
Our system of healthcare is being pushed toward third world status thanks to the PPACA.
Political correctness has caused people to rely solely on feelings rather than logic.


However, if you dare to post something in a wrong thread or perhaps slightly veer of topic on a thread they go completely ballistic.   Perhaps that should be our clue that liberals are the most disgusting people in the world and have no place in governing at any level of government.  In fact, it makes me wonder if they really have a place in society.

Why do you put two spaces after every sentence? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

What in the hell are you talking about?  But thanks for proving my point that liberals are idiots.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2703
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 am

Liberal wrote:
Why do you put two spaces after every sentence? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

Many of us were taught that way.

http://articles.courant.com/2012-01-14/features/hc-word-watch-0115-20120114_1_typing-double-space-sentences

Regardless,   if   you're   concerned    about   the    amount   of   time   and   energy   wasted   from   typing   an   extra   space,   you    have    serious    issues.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Jammer on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:58 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Why do you put two spaces after every sentence? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

Many of us were taught that way.

http://articles.courant.com/2012-01-14/features/hc-word-watch-0115-20120114_1_typing-double-space-sentences

Regardless,   if   you're   concerned    about   the    amount   of   time   and   energy   wasted   from   typing   an   extra   space,   you    have    serious    issues.

In the liberal world of Twitter and their utterly stupid way of communicating, LOL, B4, BTW, IMHO and dozens of other stupid nonsense, I will forever stick with one space after a word and two spaces after a sentence.  Twitter is for twits and the liberals can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.  

$18 trillion in national debt and they are on a crusade to conserve spaces.  They are absolute morons.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2703
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:44 am

Jammer wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Why do you put two spaces after every sentence? Seems like a waste of time and energy.

Many of us were taught that way.

http://articles.courant.com/2012-01-14/features/hc-word-watch-0115-20120114_1_typing-double-space-sentences

Regardless,   if   you're   concerned    about   the    amount   of   time   and   energy   wasted   from   typing   an   extra   space,   you    have    serious    issues.

In the liberal world of Twitter and their utterly stupid way of communicating, LOL, B4, BTW, IMHO and dozens of other stupid nonsense, I will forever stick with one space after a word and two spaces after a sentence.  Twitter is for twits and the liberals can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.  

$18 trillion in national debt and they are on a crusade to conserve spaces.  They are absolute morons.

When liberals are down to criticizing spelling and punctuation, they are surrendering.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 am

BTTT
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Twinkies on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:41 am

I had a great birthday. Went down to the Banquet and got my free birthday meal. It was great!
avatar
Twinkies

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:48 am

Twinkies wrote:I had a great birthday. Went down to the Banquet and got my free birthday meal. It was great!

Still sponging off the works of others, I see.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Happy Birthday
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Happy Birthday

Who are you and/or what was your former name over in the Sodomite Central?
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:54 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Happy Birthday

Who are you and/or what was your former name over in the Sodomite Central?

If it is one of the GLPVQ former posters look to who was into video gaming. Caitlyn is a character from the game League of Legends. Or maybe it's Sheriff Bart since Caitlyn is the sheriff of Piltover. affraid
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Could it be the one who was vertically challenged and loved showing her cleavage off?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:27 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Happy Birthday

Who are you and/or what was your former name over in the Sodomite Central?

That's no way way to greet a lady like Caitlyn Piltover.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1286
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  BladeRunner on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:32 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Happy Birthday

Who are you and/or what was your former name over in the Sodomite Central?

If it is one of the GLPVQ former posters look to who was into video gaming. Caitlyn is a character from the game League of Legends. Or maybe it's Sheriff Bart since Caitlyn is the sheriff of Piltover.  affraid

Interesting...a quick search said that in the League of Legends, Caitlyn is the sheriff of Piltover
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Jammer on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Happy Birthday

Who are you and/or what was your former name over in the Sodomite Central?

If it is one of the GLPVQ former posters look to who was into video gaming. Caitlyn is a character from the game League of Legends. Or maybe it's Sheriff Bart since Caitlyn is the sheriff of Piltover.  affraid

If it is sheriff barf, I suggest that this site make an exception and ban the slut.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2703
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Skeptical on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 am

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Happy Birthday

Who are you and/or what was your former name over in the Sodomite Central?

If it is one of the GLPVQ former posters look to who was into video gaming. Caitlyn is a character from the game League of Legends. Or maybe it's Sheriff Bart since Caitlyn is the sheriff of Piltover.  affraid

If it is sheriff barf, I suggest that this site make an exception and ban the slut.

Is that the same person who risked breaking her arm by patting herself on the back all the time for things she claimed she did?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Jammer on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:09 am

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:Happy Birthday

Who are you and/or what was your former name over in the Sodomite Central?

If it is one of the GLPVQ former posters look to who was into video gaming. Caitlyn is a character from the game League of Legends. Or maybe it's Sheriff Bart since Caitlyn is the sheriff of Piltover.  affraid

If it is sheriff barf, I suggest that this site make an exception and ban the slut.

Is that the same person who risked breaking her arm by patting herself on the back all the time for things she claimed she did?

Sounds like you remember her well.  She went by something like Shellig on the Argus Leader.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2703
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Twinkies!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum