More Faux Snooze B.S.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:44 am

The "Media"? How about the NY Times? Rolling Eyes And, given the context, is really more of a phrase to describe the situation than an outright battle cry. Just trying to push Trump's dishonest media narrative. Rolling Eyes


  
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/04/media-to-trump-and-gop-put-up-or-shut-up.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4111
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:The "Media"? How about the NY Times? Rolling Eyes And, given the context, is really more of a phrase to describe the situation than an outright battle cry. Just trying to push Trump's dishonest media narrative. Rolling Eyes


  
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/04/media-to-trump-and-gop-put-up-or-shut-up.html

Your constant droning of bullshit gets tiresome. Go F yourself!
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3479
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:32 pm

It's getting pretty sad when you can't count on Faux News to at very least report factual information. We've always known that they like to twist the facts, but this is a new low even for them. They must be getting scared....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4111
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:47 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:It's getting pretty sad when you can't count on Faux News to at very least report factual information. We've always known that they like to twist the facts, but this is a new low even for them. They must be getting scared....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

I thought you said Drump would be impeached by now? What's the problem snowflake? Can't wait for Roe v Wade to be overturned...your tears will be extra delicious.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3479
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:It's getting pretty sad when you can't count on Faux News to at very least report factual information. We've always known that they like to twist the facts, but this is a new low even for them. They must be getting scared....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

Hey Jackoff, this is a safe zone. EVIL assholes like you are supposed to keep you lying mouth shut.

Here is what FOX News wrote: The Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal, a senior cleric and member of parliament has claimed.

Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, who is chairman of Iran’s parliamentary nuclear committee and a member of its national security and foreign affairs committee, made the allegations during an interview with the country’s Etemad newspaper, cited by the country’s Fars News agency.

He claimed it was done as a favor to senior Iranian officials linked to President Hassan Rouhani, and he alleged the move sparked a competition among Iranian officials over whose children would benefit from the scheme.


2.  Unless you can prove that isn’t true, it is TRUE.   As usual, I expect that you will produce no FACTUAL EVIDENCE  to prove it isn’t accurate.  And you can forget your liberal innuendo from your FAKE NEWS liberal paid Fact Checker websites you like to use.

2.  And please explain how assholes like you can believe the Iranians when they made all their false promises to deep sheet Obama, to sign the Iran Nuclear deal, but then not believe the Iranians when they say make this comment.  Both you and deep sheet Obama are clueless assholes.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:31 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

The whole thing is completely unfounded and pure BS.

In regard to the Iran nuclear deal, say what you want about their honesty, but keep in mind that we are yet to see any evidence that they are lying. Drumpf's BFF Kim Jung Un on the other hand....

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4111
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Jammer on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:44 am

Dr. Evil wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

The whole thing is completely unfounded and pure BS.

In regard to the Iran nuclear deal, say what you want about their honesty, but keep in mind that we are yet to see any evidence that they are lying. Drumpf's BFF Kim Jung Un on the other hand....

Like I said before, not only can't you prove Obama did not grant the Iranians citizenship, you are actually supporting their claim.  You are a complete buffoon, asshole.  People are sick and tired of your lying bullshit mouth.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

The whole thing is completely unfounded and pure BS.

In regard to the Iran nuclear deal, say what you want about their honesty, but keep in mind that we are yet to see any evidence that they are lying. Drumpf's BFF Kim Jung Un on the other hand....

Like I said before, not only can't you prove Obama did not grant the Iranians citizenship, you are actually supporting their claim.  You are a complete buffoon, asshole.  People are sick and tired of your lying bullshit mouth.

Wouldn't there be documentation someplace of our new citizens? New SS#'s issued? Immigration paperwork? Please post the evidence....

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4111
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/02/obama-administration-granted-citizenship-to-2500-iranians-during-nuclear-deal-iran-official.html

The whole thing is completely unfounded and pure BS.

In regard to the Iran nuclear deal, say what you want about their honesty, but keep in mind that we are yet to see any evidence that they are lying. Drumpf's BFF Kim Jung Un on the other hand....

Like I said before, not only can't you prove Obama did not grant the Iranians citizenship, you are actually supporting their claim.  You are a complete buffoon, asshole.  People are sick and tired of your lying bullshit mouth.

Wouldn't there be documentation someplace of our new citizens? New SS#'s issued? Immigration paperwork? Please post the evidence....

Here you go asshole, now shut up:

www.documentationon2500newiraniancitizens.com
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Skeptical on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Sorry old friend, but your link is useless.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2840
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 am

Skeptical wrote:Sorry old friend, but your link is useless.

HUH - The Russians must have hacked it.  We need a special prosecutor to investigate Obama's collusion with the Russians.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:45 am

Skeptical wrote:Sorry old friend, but your link is useless.

Seems fitting......

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4111
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Faux Snooze B.S.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum