Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D.

+5
Jammer
Caitlyn Piltover
Shortie's Ex
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D. - Page 3 Empty LGBT Parade This Weekend

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 am

Go support the sexual deviant parade this weekend. Bring your children as they are always looking for the next convert.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D.

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:14 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Go support the sexual deviant parade this weekend. Bring your children as they are always looking for the next convert.

Oooh thx for the heads up, is the diocese marching somewhere this weekend? I'll be sure to keep a close eye on my boys. I always tell them, "No candy from the guys with the funny collars."

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonorrhea cases more than double in S.D.

Post  nightlight88 Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:31 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Go support the sexual deviant parade this weekend. Bring your children as they are always looking for the next convert.

Oooh thx for the heads up, is the diocese marching somewhere this weekend?  I'll be sure to keep a close eye on my boys.  I always tell them, "No candy from the guys with the funny collars."

Since you are a "proud sodomizer" and a "pro-choicer", I would have thought that you support some priests and their deviant behavior.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3