The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Just Braying It on Wed May 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 26, 2016 7:16 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?

One of many options. Not the most productive, but an option just the same.

Far better than being 'outraged' and destroying property, injuring police horses, and stomping on police cars.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu May 26, 2016 8:04 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?  

I suggest that you direct your question to the "tree hugging bitch" who lives down the street.  I believe that she may in the best position to answer it based upon personal experience.   Too bad you don't live down the street Butthole, then you could personally benefit from my wisdom.

By the way, I refer to it as a "Re-education" program.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu May 26, 2016 8:06 am

Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.

Oh Mr Jammer thank you for resurrecting this dormant thread with your rant of outrage.  It reminds me how much I and JSI miss Caitlyn Piltover.  I'm going to try to find that saucy lass.  We need her contributions here at JSI.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu May 26, 2016 8:12 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?

One of many options.  Not the most productive, but an option just the same.

Far better than being 'outraged' and destroying property, injuring police horses, and stomping on police cars.

Mr nighlight I see that you too have watched news clips from the recent Trump rallies in NM and Cali.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Clicker on Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 am

The contrast between the way the NM riots were handled and the way the Cali faux demonstrations were is striking.  The idiots knew that the Anaheim PD wasn't going to take any crap and acted accordingly.  They didn't even bother to spend Soro's money calling out their A team on the limp wristed weak kneed encounter in Anaheim.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?

One of many options.  Not the most productive, but an option just the same.

Far better than being 'outraged' and destroying property, injuring police horses, and stomping on police cars.

Mr nighlight I see that you too have watched news clips from the recent Trump rallies in NM and Cali.


Evidently you have too, so what is your point?????? Do I need to talk about Occupy Wall Street and the vandals there?
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.

Oh Mr Jammer thank you for resurrecting this dormant thread with your rant of outrage.  It reminds me how much I and JSI miss Caitlyn Piltover.  I'm going to try to find that saucy lass.  We need her contributions here at JSI.

Was that the transgender slut?   Good idea, you can't fight EVIL unless you get it to crawl out from under its rock.  And nothing fires up a conservative like a huge ugly PERVERT.   Yeah, I know we have Jackoff Jones.  But some kinky guy who has sex with his farm animals is nothing like a transgender slut to get the troops fired up.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Just Braying It on Thu May 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?  

I suggest that you direct your question to the "tree hugging bitch" who lives down the street.  I believe that she may in the best position to answer it based upon personal experience.   Too bad you don't live down the street Butthole, then you could personally benefit from my wisdom.

By the way, I refer to it as a "Re-education" program.
That sounds like a Trump answer. No substance. Why don't you just say "I'm going to make everything great again".

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?  

I suggest that you direct your question to the "tree hugging bitch" who lives down the street.  I believe that she may in the best position to answer it based upon personal experience.   Too bad you don't live down the street Butthole, then you could personally benefit from my wisdom.

By the way, I refer to it as a "Re-education" program.
That sounds like a Trump answer. No substance. Why don't you just say "I'm going to make everything great again".

HARDLY - DUMBASS!!!  Since you never believe anything that I say, it was an honest attempt to direct you to the best place to get an answer.  But apparently you were not really after an answer.  It appears that you were merely trying to remain relevant on this forum, but not doing very well at it I might add.  Just what is your claim to fame Butthole?  From what I can see, it is NOTHING.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Just Braying It on Thu May 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?  

I suggest that you direct your question to the "tree hugging bitch" who lives down the street.  I believe that she may in the best position to answer it based upon personal experience.   Too bad you don't live down the street Butthole, then you could personally benefit from my wisdom.

By the way, I refer to it as a "Re-education" program.
That sounds like a Trump answer. No substance. Why don't you just say "I'm going to make everything great again".

HARDLY - DUMBASS!!!  Since you never believe anything that I say, it was an honest attempt to direct you to the best place to get an answer.  But apparently you were not really after an answer.  It appears that you were merely trying to remain relevant on this forum, but not doing very well at it I might add.  Just what is your claim to fame Butthole?  From what I can see, it is NOTHING.
Oddly enough, that sounds exactly like another answer Trump would give. Interesting

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:51 am

Here is just one more classic example of the differences between a liberal and a conservative.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/texas-governor-mayor-split-over-if-houston-needed-evacuations-1503880263

LIBERALS ARE ALWAYS WRONG
CONSERVATIVES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

LIBERALS ARE A FAILURE AT GOVERNING
CONSERVATIVES ARE VERY GOOD AT GOVERNING



And now we will probably soon see what the liberal media always does.  They will rush in to defend the stupid liberal mayor who made a terrible decision and then deflect blame to some conservative.  I suspect they will blame this whole thing on Trump because he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.  As a result, we will have catastrophic storms that liberal governors will continually make bad decision regarding regardless how good the storm predictions are.


LIBERALS SUCK
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Just when you think that liberals can't get any dumber:

THE DUMBASS LIBERAL MAYOR wrote:   The mayor defended his decision not to ask residents to evacuate before the heavy rain from Harvey swamped roads and neighborhoods. He said there was no way to know which areas were most vulnerable.

Who would have ever guessed it might be near rivers and creeks and any low areas that showed any drainage problems in previous heavy rains.  If they had ponding or flooding when it rained 4 inches, they maybe should have thought 4 feet of rain might get a little serious.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:32 am

You have the weather channel saying for at least 2 if not 3 days before Hurricane Harvey hit Houston that it was going to dump at least 2 feet of rain on the area.

Then you go and look at the following floodplain map for the Houston area.  You have to zoom in on the map to pick up the detail, but when you do it clearly shows the 100 year flood plain and the 500 year flood plain.
 

  http://www.harriscountyfemt.org/


Then you hear your dumbass LIBERAL mayor tell everyone not to evacuate even though the CONSERVATIVE Governor was advising Houston residents to do so.

And then the DUMBASS LIBERAL MAYOR says in defense of his stupidity

THE DUMBASS LIBERAL MAYOR wrote:   The mayor defended his decision not to ask residents to evacuate before the heavy rain from Harvey swamped roads and neighborhoods. He said there was no way to know which areas were most vulnerable.

Is there any need to scratch your head and wonder what the difference is between a conservative and a liberal?  It would appear to me that the dumbass liberal mayor, Jackoff Jones, Sleazy Slut and all the liberals somehow missed out on this enlightenment thing that Jackoff is always spewing about.  But then again the POS lives under a rock, how smart is that?
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:30 pm

This is an old WWII poster.  I think it illustrates very well what our ancestors sacrificed to give us freedom.  And this was not just our fathers and grandfathers in WWII, but also WWI and many other conflicts going back all the way to the Revolutionary War.


I think every morning conservatives when they get up in the morning need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves what are we going to do today for FREEDOM.  The biggest threat to freedom in this world is living right in our very own neighborhoods.  

LIBERALISM IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO FREEDOM IN AMERICA
WHAT WILL YOU DO TODAY TO END LIBERALISM?

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 am

A question that often comes up is: “How do you know if you are being successful in your efforts to advance freedom”.  

Probably one of the best measurements is when people like Jackoff Jones, Sleazy Slut and the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street no longer have a naive audience that does not know who these people are or the evil they are trying to spread.  As some point, they will be ashamed to speak of their beloved liberalism because of the contempt their neighbors will have for them.

When a liberal begins to preach liberalism and suddenly they remind you of a cockroach when you turn on a light, you have been successful.  Only when these evil scumbags are no longer welcome in our society will our jobs be done.

Do our country a favor – do your children and grandchildren a favor:


TURN A LIGHT ON A LIBERAL AND WATCH THE COCKROACH RUN

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 pm

There are so many differences between conservatives and liberals that it is impossible to list them all.  However, there is a thread of commonality that runs thru many of these differences.  


CONSERVATIVES WANT SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS
LIBERALS ONLY WANT TO FEEL GOOD – MOSTLY ABOUT THEMSELVES


Whenever there is a problem, conservatives always identify the root cause of the problem and then apply proven and sound principles that will deliver the best possible solution to the problem.  Liberals on the other hand merely look for something that makes them feel good about the situation and allow them to take credit for their FEEL-GOOD SOLUTION even if it doesn’t produce positive results.  

Almost always that involves demanding that their beloved tyrannical central government spend enormous amounts of taxpayer (other people’s money) on the problem.  They never measure the outcomes or results of their solution, only the amount of other’s people money their centralized tyrannical handlers spend on it.  

A simple example but a real-life example involves our healthcare system.  Conservatives are always searching for greater access to improved healthcare for every American.  However, liberals only want to implement something that makes them feel good.  One of the FEEL-GOOD solutions they created and are always demanding that taxpayers spend more money on is Medicaid.
So, is Medicaid a viable solution for the healthcare of low income Americas?  ABSOLUTELY NOT.  Look at what happened to Deamonte Driver.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Dental/story?id=2925584&page=1

So, while conservatives only want to find access to the best healthcare available for ALL Americans,- LIBERALS ONLY WANT TO BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY MORE MEDICAID CARDS THEY HAVE GIVEN OUT.  It doesn’t matter that Medicaid is a FAILED LIBERAL PROGRAM, they only want to have more people included so they can FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.  It is too bad that Deamonte Driver is not here to see these PATHETIC EVIL LIBERALS patting themselves on their backs.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:12 pm

I am often amazed when talking to a liberal they will normally say "I'm not a liberal". Think about that for a minute...their core beliefs they will not admit to and even will blurt out a delusional statement denying their core beliefs. I have never been ashamed to proclaim by Conservative beliefs and believe all governments must be tightly restricted and controlled as to prevent tyranny and diminish my God given rights. I will proudly proclaim them from the rooftops and talk with anyone why I hold tight to my beliefs. A liberal not so much...no wonder most of them can't even figure out what gender they are.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Clicker on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I am often amazed when talking to a liberal they will normally say "I'm not a liberal". Think about that for a minute...their core beliefs they will not admit to and even will blurt out a delusional statement denying their core beliefs. I have never been ashamed to proclaim by Conservative beliefs and believe all governments must be tightly restricted and controlled as to prevent tyranny and diminish my God given rights. I will proudly proclaim them from the rooftops and talk with anyone why I hold tight to my beliefs. A liberal not so much...no wonder most of them can't even figure out what gender they are.

When I tell someone they are liberal they quickly deny it, they are "Progressives". When I ask them to tell me what the differences are they have no answer except that Liberal has a negative connotation. Most Bernie lovers will not admit to being socialists either.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I am often amazed when talking to a liberal they will normally say "I'm not a liberal". Think about that for a minute...their core beliefs they will not admit to and even will blurt out a delusional statement denying their core beliefs. I have never been ashamed to proclaim by Conservative beliefs and believe all governments must be tightly restricted and controlled as to prevent tyranny and diminish my God given rights. I will proudly proclaim them from the rooftops and talk with anyone why I hold tight to my beliefs. A liberal not so much...no wonder most of them can't even figure out what gender they are.

When I tell someone they are liberal they quickly deny it, they are "Progressives".  When I ask them to tell me what the differences are they have no answer except that Liberal has a negative connotation. Most Bernie lovers will not admit to being socialists either.

You are right about many of the older Bernie Sanders supporters.  However, I THINK a fairly large percentage of his younger supporters will freely and proudly admit they are socialists.  Our educational system and the liberal media has demonized capitalism as evil and that socialism is kind, gentle and good.

My personal opinion is that we have to reach the younger generation if we are to have any hope of converting them into productive members of society.  Again my opinion, but I think if somebody gets to age 40 and is still a liberal whether they will admit it or not, are simply not salvageable.   At that point if life hasn't taught them just how terrible socialism is and that it never works, then nothing we can say or do will change their minds.

Use Jackoff Jones as an example, does anyone think he will ever come to his senses and change his ideology?   I will cover all bets on that one.  And the sad thing for us is almost every liberal over age 40 is in the same boat.  Oh a few may become RINOs for some reason or the other, but they will never convert to conservatism.  And of course you will find an exception or two to that reality, but they are just that EXCEPTIONS - The RARE exception.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:16 am

Liberalism, Communism, Socialism are all founded in lies and deceit.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3252
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Skeptical on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:40 am

Jammer wrote: Again my opinion, but I think if somebody gets to age 40 and is still a liberal whether they will admit it or not, are simply not salvageable.   At that point if life hasn't taught them just how terrible socialism is and that it never works, then nothing we can say or do will change their minds.

So true and who ever is the actual author of the following, that is so often attributed to Winston Churchill, was  quite correct !

"‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart.  If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’"
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Liberalism, Communism, Socialism are all founded in lies and deceit.

They really are the same thing.  In the beginning nobody would ever call it Communism because it would be soundly rejected as pure evil.  So they begin calling it liberalism which everyone knows is so kind, gentle, warm and most of all caring.  

Then after liberalism has captured the media and our educational system and have taught a couple of generations of our youth that capitalism is greedy and socialism is so good, they come out of the closet like Bernie Sanders has and call it what it is socialism.

And now unless President Trump can defeat this evil, we are merely a few years away from the liberal elitists like Obama and Clinton decreeing that they are in charge and are going to end all elections.  They know what and who is best for us, so they will appoint them.  That is when they will finally call it what it is COMMUNISM.  And that is when Jackoff Jones, Sleazy Slut and the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street will have totally destroyed America.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Clicker on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:55 am

Jammer wrote:
You are right about many of the older Bernie Sanders supporters.  However, I THINK a fairly large percentage of his younger supporters will freely and proudly admit they are socialists.  Our educational system and the liberal media has demonized capitalism as evil and that socialism is kind, gentle and good.

My personal opinion is that we have to reach the younger generation if we are to have any hope of converting them into productive members of society.  Again my opinion, but I think if somebody gets to age 40 and is still a liberal whether they will admit it or not, are simply not salvageable.   At that point if life hasn't taught them just how terrible socialism is and that it never works, then nothing we can say or do will change their minds.

Use Jackoff Jones as an example, does anyone think he will ever come to his senses and change his ideology?   I will cover all bets on that one.  And the sad thing for us is almost every liberal over age 40 is in the same boat.  Oh a few may become RINOs for some reason or the other, but they will never convert to conservatism.  And of course you will find an exception or two to that reality, but they are just that EXCEPTIONS - The RARE exception.[/size]

Remember the neocons? Many of them are what you describe as RINOs but the most important thing is, they are no longer voting Dem. My Saturday coffee group had 3 Reps and about 7 Dems. The excesses and socialist actions of the Obama admin slowly turned them to the Rep side. Now with the all out attacks on Trump they are ghast and reviled by the actions being taken in their name. A couple of the Dems were Bernie supporters mostly because they revived the old activist instincts left over from the 60s. They are starting to see the difference in these new anarchists. What they saw in Bernie was basically the same thing we saw in Trump. Someone who was willing to put it on the line and speak in terms we wanted to hear and on subjects we wanted action on. Hark back to the old 60s line, "Don't trust anyone over 30". That's about the time that the error of their ways begins to sink in and reality hits them in the rear. Ironically, the ones expounding this to the youth of America were all well over 30. The lefties knew the problem of losing the middle aged wealthy supporters all too well. Soros has solved that one for then.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Clicker on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Liberalism, Communism, Socialism are all founded in lies and deceit.

[size=13]They really are the same thing.  

They are not the same but unfortunately they all lead to the same place. People think they can walk the narrow line between them and make the world perfect, that's failed too many times to count.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 821
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum