The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Just Braying It on Wed May 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.
How do you intend to "deal with these scum"? By signing a petition?

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 26, 2016 7:16 am

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:How do you know if you are dealing with a liberal?  Well there are many clues since the differences between good and evil are so pronounced.  One that comes to mind that you don’t often hear about is how a conservative deals with something that is not working versus how a liberal would handle it.

First off, the conservative is always grateful for what works and seeks to build on it.  They don’t see the need to tear everything apart just because something is not working PERFECTLY.  Therefore, they seek to conserve the good and make it better by improving the system.  They often are content with incremental improvement as they seek perfection.

Liberals on the other hand never have gratitude for anything.  Their first reaction is always OUTRAGE.  They are simply OUTRAGED that something is not working perfectly or has some problems with it.  Their solution is to completely tear down everything and build something bold new and PROGRESSIVE.  They are so enlightened that they know best and anything that emanates from their closed minded mentality must certainly be the salvation for the planet.

So when you see somebody who is outraged or is advocating for some fundamental transformation that will provide a utopian solution overnight, beware because you are dealing with a LIBERAL and they are PURE EVIL.  And in my opinion, it is high time that we deal with these scum and not leave it up to our grandchildren to take out the GARBAGE.

One of many options. Not the most productive, but an option just the same.

Far better than being 'outraged' and destroying property, injuring police horses, and stomping on police cars.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu May 26, 2016 8:04 am

Ham Flower? wrote:

I suggest that you direct your question to the "tree hugging bitch" who lives down the street.  I believe that she may in the best position to answer it based upon personal experience.   Too bad you don't live down the street Butthole, then you could personally benefit from my wisdom.

By the way, I refer to it as a "Re-education" program.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu May 26, 2016 8:06 am

Oh Mr Jammer thank you for resurrecting this dormant thread with your rant of outrage.  It reminds me how much I and JSI miss Caitlyn Piltover.  I'm going to try to find that saucy lass.  We need her contributions here at JSI.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu May 26, 2016 8:12 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

One of many options.  Not the most productive, but an option just the same.

Far better than being 'outraged' and destroying property, injuring police horses, and stomping on police cars.

Mr nighlight I see that you too have watched news clips from the recent Trump rallies in NM and Cali.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 am

The contrast between the way the NM riots were handled and the way the Cali faux demonstrations were is striking.  The idiots knew that the Anaheim PD wasn't going to take any crap and acted accordingly.  They didn't even bother to spend Soro's money calling out their A team on the limp wristed weak kneed encounter in Anaheim.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:43 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

One of many options.  Not the most productive, but an option just the same.

Mr nighlight I see that you too have watched news clips from the recent Trump rallies in NM and Cali.

Evidently you have too, so what is your point?????? Do I need to talk about Occupy Wall Street and the vandals there?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:

Oh Mr Jammer thank you for resurrecting this dormant thread with your rant of outrage.  It reminds me how much I and JSI miss Caitlyn Piltover.  I'm going to try to find that saucy lass.  We need her contributions here at JSI.

Was that the transgender slut?   Good idea, you can't fight EVIL unless you get it to crawl out from under its rock.  And nothing fires up a conservative like a huge ugly PERVERT.   Yeah, I know we have Jackoff Jones.  But some kinky guy who has sex with his farm animals is nothing like a transgender slut to get the troops fired up.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu May 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

I suggest that you direct your question to the "tree hugging bitch" who lives down the street.  I believe that she may in the best position to answer it based upon personal experience.   Too bad you don't live down the street Butthole, then you could personally benefit from my wisdom.

That sounds like a Trump answer. No substance. Why don't you just say "I'm going to make everything great again".

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu May 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

That sounds like a Trump answer. No substance. Why don't you just say "I'm going to make everything great again".

HARDLY - DUMBASS!!!  Since you never believe anything that I say, it was an honest attempt to direct you to the best place to get an answer.  But apparently you were not really after an answer.  It appears that you were merely trying to remain relevant on this forum, but not doing very well at it I might add.  Just what is your claim to fame Butthole?  From what I can see, it is NOTHING.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu May 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:

HARDLY - DUMBASS!!!  Since you never believe anything that I say, it was an honest attempt to direct you to the best place to get an answer.  But apparently you were not really after an answer.  It appears that you were merely trying to remain relevant on this forum, but not doing very well at it I might add.  Just what is your claim to fame Butthole?  From what I can see, it is NOTHING.
Oddly enough, that sounds exactly like another answer Trump would give. Interesting

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top