The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:Does anyone else think its funny that conservatives need to be told what their principles are? Teabaggers are funny!

This is why you don't have anything nice.  Just because conservatives are not ashamed of their beliefs doesn't mean you should mock them.  Maybe you can actually offer something of value by stating your principles and core beliefs besides killing unborn babies and taking a man up your rear.  Go ahead and proclaim the benefits of all you represent for all to see...whats' that, you are devoid of any...

Your time and your little liberal dreams of utopia are quickly coming to an end that's to the jihadist in chief. Liberal's perverted views, lack of ideals, and shallowness have been on full display for all the country to see.  For that I thank the traitor occupying the White House. Perhaps Islam and liberalism can be jointly eradicated from the face of the planet for the betterment of mankind.  You can throw out your little perverted sexual innuendo all you want but what it does is show what a hypocrite you are and devoid of character. You and your beliefs are a plague upon this country.

My principle & guide: Jesus Christ. I don't need a 12 minute video to explain it like teabaggers.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:37 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:Does anyone else think its funny that conservatives need to be told what their principles are? Teabaggers are funny!

This is why you don't have anything nice.  Just because conservatives are not ashamed of their beliefs doesn't mean you should mock them.  Maybe you can actually offer something of value by stating your principles and core beliefs besides killing unborn babies and taking a man up your rear.  Go ahead and proclaim the benefits of all you represent for all to see...whats' that, you are devoid of any...

Your time and your little liberal dreams of utopia are quickly coming to an end that's to the jihadist in chief. Liberal's perverted views, lack of ideals, and shallowness have been on full display for all the country to see.  For that I thank the traitor occupying the White House. Perhaps Islam and liberalism can be jointly eradicated from the face of the planet for the betterment of mankind.  You can throw out your little perverted sexual innuendo all you want but what it does is show what a hypocrite you are and devoid of character. You and your beliefs are a plague upon this country.

My principle & guide: Jesus Christ. I don't need a 12 minute video to explain it like teabaggers.

Typical big mouthed liberal, unable to list even a single principle they adhere to let alone the entire list.  Not only are liberals despicable assholes, they are dumber than dogshit.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:I just came across this.  It really is pretty good and explains some of the differences between a conservative and a liberal.

Why does he wear his tie clip so low? Is that a teabagger thing?

He's wearing it in the classic style, between the 4th and 5th buttons vs the hipster/kewl dude placement of between the 3rd and 4th buttons. Wear it too high and it doesn't do it's job of keeping your tie out of your soup and getting wrapped around your dick. Note also his tie bar is the full width of the tie, a classic look vs the 3/4 width modern look. And check out his classy traditional Windsor knot vs say Obama's sloppy 4 in hand knot which always looks crooked on him not to mention that the Windsor would take up some of the slack of Obama's ties which always hang below his belt. Looks like the Prez could benefit from using a tie bar. He's such a fashion pig.

Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:I just came across this.  It really is pretty good and explains some of the differences between a conservative and a liberal.

He's wearing it in the classic style, between the 4th and 5th buttons vs the hipster/kewl dude placement of between the 3rd and 4th buttons. Wear it too high and it doesn't do it's job of keeping your tie out of your soup and getting wrapped around your dick. Note also his tie bar is the full width of the tie, a classic look vs the 3/4 width modern look. And check out his classy traditional Windsor knot vs say Obama's sloppy 4 in hand knot which always looks crooked on him not to mention that the Windsor would take up some of the slack of Obama's ties which always hang below his belt. Looks like the Prez could benefit from using a tie bar. He's such a fashion pig.

Only old people wear bars/clips between the fourth & fifth buttons.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Typical big mouthed liberal, unable to list even a single principle they adhere to let alone the entire list.  Not only are liberals despicable assholes, they are dumber than dogshit.

I'll take a look through my chain emails and see if I can find a list.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:07 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Only young, insecure people trying to be kewl and flashy wear their tie bars between the 3rd and 4th button. This a classy retro look and therefore it should follow classic rules on their use. If you can't you should revert to wearing clip on ties 2-3 inches above your belt and celebrate your inner dork.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Don't bother asshole, because you jerks don't follow principles.  It is just feelings with you liberal slime.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Only young, insecure people trying to be kewl and flashy wear their tie bars between the 3rd and 4th button. This a classy retro look and therefore it should follow classic rules on their use. If you can't you should revert to wearing clip on ties 2-3 inches above your belt and celebrate your inner dork.

Only old people call them tie bars.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Don't bother asshole, because you jerks don't follow principles.  It is just feelings with you liberal slime.

Maybe it would be easier if I just found a YouTube video. Chain emails are too tacky and unorganized .

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Tell it to Saks 5th Avenue.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Men/Cuff-Links-Jewelry-and-Watches/Cuff-Links-and-Tie-Bars/shop/_/N-52fnyj/Ne-6lvnb5?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306421003
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Oh crap, now Liberal will demand a link from the National Inquirer !!
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Tell it to Saks 5th Avenue.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Men/Cuff-Links-Jewelry-and-Watches/Cuff-Links-and-Tie-Bars/shop/_/N-52fnyj/Ne-6lvnb5?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306421003

Only old people and soccer moms shop at Saks 5th Ave.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Great! Now I have a stupid Jacques Penney ad at the top of the JSI page.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:48 am

Who cares more about how a guy wears his tie than the principles of his character?

Liberals.

Hey look!

A person with the moniker first brought that up in this thread.
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:17 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

You could be right....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/10/the-surprising-number-of-u-s-states-that-have-more-conservatives-than-liberals/

BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:50 pm

That is an interesting poll, but the results aren't really surprising since we are cherry picking certain states.
Caitlyn Piltover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
That is an interesting poll, but the results aren't really surprising since we are cherry picking certain states.

Yeah....because "Conservatives outnumber liberals in 47 out of 50 states" is really cherry picking....The article should have, instead, said:

"Liberals out number conservatives in 3 out of 50 states".

That would have made so much more sense and not cherry picking whatsoever....
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:12 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Yeah....because "Conservatives outnumber liberals in 47 out of 50 states" is really cherry picking....The article should have, instead, said:

That is a bit silly. Its more like 19 out of 50 states lean conservative meanwhile 14 out of 50 lean liberal. That is how the map reads when you look at it from the Gallup site. Let me link it for you. The remaining 18 are sitting at average leaning and split evenly amongst liberal, conservative, & others.

Gallup Poll
Caitlyn Piltover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

That is a bit silly. Its more like 19 out of 50 states lean conservative meanwhile 14 out of 50 lean liberal. That is how the map reads when you look at it from the Gallup site. Let me link it for you. The remaining 18 are sitting at average leaning and split evenly amongst liberal, conservative, & others.

Gallup Poll

You mean the map that shows 3 states being more liberal than conservative?

ONLY 3 states?
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:01 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Gallup Poll

ONLY 3 states?
Ahh, I read that wrong. The phrasing wasn't all that clear when you first look at it. Still, below average self proclaimed conservative states still sits at 14 out of 50.
Caitlyn Piltover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Polling is nutz in this case. They have Missouri as above average conservative. How can that be with a Dem Gov and one Dem Senator?
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Oh Gomezz any lady would be impressed with your command of style and fashion. Are you from the same fashion merch program that my partner graduated from ?
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Darth I will vouch for the fact that Liberal most certainly does not 'take a man up his rear'.

On a golf outing last summer he repeatedly offered unwelcome unexpected sexual advances in my direction.  Hit on me non stop through 9 holes.  He is most certainly an American male.  I might even confuse him for a horny anglo middle aged Republican (but he is much younger than you fellows appear to be and has a bit of an olive tone to his complexion).   Wink
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:18 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Gallup Poll

ONLY 3 states?

I make a motion that we divert all welfare spending and use it to deport all liberals to those 3 states and rid the greatest country on earth from these despicable parasites.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top