The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
The following can best be described as
“IF I WAS A LIBERAL”




Which version of God do you suggest we introduce to our children? The one that teaches love? Or the one that teaches hate?

How about our government? If God played a role in our government wouldn't we have to support the poor? Would there be any need to own a gun for self defense?

You STUPID PIECE OF DOGSHIT - Yes, it would be our responsibility NOT GOVERNMENT'S RESPONSIBILITY to care for those UNABLE TO CARE FOR THEMSELVES.  There is no moral doctrine that requires us to care for lazy deadbeat parasites like you.

BS!!! If we want our government to be run in the name of God, then our government needs to be run accordingly. Anthing short of that would break the third commandment.

And to your question about which version of God, that is blasphemous.   But what should we expect from an EVIL CRETIN who has replaced God in our culture with the government. GOVERNMENT IS THE GOD OF THE LIBERALS

Sorry, it's not blasphemous, it's true. The church that I go to doesn't preach hate. Apparently there are some that teach their parishioners to hate anybody who is different than them in any way. The church I go to preaches forgiveness. Apparently there are some that tell their parishioners to carry guns around and shoot people who do them wrong.

Our children should understand that:

There is a Creator
Right or wrong I believe they tend to stick with teaching things that can be proven.

The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior which distinguishes the differences between right and wrong
Moral code? Wouldn't that immediately bar Drumpf from being President?

The Creator holds us responsible for our actions
Are we not teaching that?

All mankind lives beyond this life
We will be judged in the next life, for our conduct in this life
This gets a bit hairy, back to what can or can't be proven, but I think that most agree with the afterlife. As far as being judged, what about the crucifixion? That makes for a bit of a wildcard on judgment day, don't you think? Where do you think admittedly grabbing women by the puzzies will get you? It's almost too close to call in many cases, and maybe better left alone.



Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
The following can best be described as
“IF I WAS A LIBERAL”




Which version of God do you suggest we introduce to our children? The one that teaches love? Or the one that teaches hate?

How about our government? If God played a role in our government wouldn't we have to support the poor? Would there be any need to own a gun for self defense?

You STUPID PIECE OF DOGSHIT - Yes, it would be our responsibility NOT GOVERNMENT'S RESPONSIBILITY to care for those UNABLE TO CARE FOR THEMSELVES.  There is no moral doctrine that requires us to care for lazy deadbeat parasites like you.

BS!!! If we want our government to be run in the name of God, then our government needs to be run accordingly. Anthing short of that would break the third commandment.

And to your question about which version of God, that is blasphemous.   But what should we expect from an EVIL CRETIN who has replaced God in our culture with the government. GOVERNMENT IS THE GOD OF THE LIBERALS

Sorry, it's not blasphemous, it's true. The church that I go to doesn't preach hate. Apparently there are some that teach their parishioners to hate anybody who is different than them in any way. The church I go to preaches forgiveness. Apparently there are some that tell their parishioners to carry guns around and shoot people who do them wrong.

Our children should understand that:

There is a Creator
Right or wrong I believe they tend to stick with teaching things that can be proven.

The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior which distinguishes the differences between right and wrong
Moral code? Wouldn't that immediately bar Drumpf from being President?

The Creator holds us responsible for our actions
Are we not teaching that?

All mankind lives beyond this life
We will be judged in the next life, for our conduct in this life
This gets a bit hairy, back to what can or can't be proven, but I think that most agree with the afterlife. As far as being judged, what about the crucifixion? That makes for a bit of a wildcard on judgment day, don't you think? Where do you think admittedly grabbing women by the puzzies will get you? It's almost too close to call in many cases, and maybe better left alone.



YOU ARE ONE SORRY ASS PAGAN
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 pm


The difference between conservatives and liberals is quite simple, conservatives follow the rules while liberals don’t – EVER.

https://www.keloland.com/news/local-news/sd-democratic-party-to-reconvene-after-paperwork-issue/1296874236
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Jammer wrote:
The difference between conservatives and liberals is quite simple, conservatives follow the rules while liberals don’t – EVER.

https://www.keloland.com/news/local-news/sd-democratic-party-to-reconvene-after-paperwork-issue/1296874236

They have a terrible mental disease which there is no known cure...pity them.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3536
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Sometimes the easiest way to see the differences between two entities is via pictures.  So, let's see what that approach yields when we look at the differences between conservatives and liberals.

Conservatives who can mainly be found in the Republican Party are often represented by an elephant.  An elephant is one of the smartest and strongest animals on the face of the earth.  It is also one of the most dependable, compassionate and family oriented creatures in the animal kingdom.  






Liberals on the other hand almost exclusively populate the demonrat party.  And the representative image for the demonrat party is a donkey which is one of the slowest, laziest and most stupid animals God ever created.  Also, a donkey is often referred to as a JACKASS.







Well, if a picture is word a thousand words, those two pictures above probably says reams about the differences between conservatives and liberals.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 am

But you sure didn't see Jesus ride into Jerusalem on no stinking elephant!!

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:21 am

Dr. Evil wrote:But you sure didn't see Jesus ride into Jerusalem on no stinking elephant!!

Just your typical asshole liberal hypocrite running at the mouth.  Those assholes are always screaming and demanding the “separation of church and state”.  But when they are confronted with FACTS which they cannot refute, they try to drag religion into the argument and falsely claim it is on their side.


THESE ASSHOLES ARE EVIL CRETINS
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:But you sure didn't see Jesus ride into Jerusalem on no stinking elephant!!

And it delivered him, and everyone who follows liberal beliefs, to their ultimate demise.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3536
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:50 am

Conservatives run honest hardworking patriotic Americans for political office to be their representatives and senators.

Liberals on the other hand run the following cretins:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/14/behind-bars-for-2-murders-hes-running-for-us-senate-seat-in-minnesota.html

The differences between conservatives and liberals are like night and day or GOOD AND EVIL.


LIBERALS ARE EVIL CRETINS
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:13 pm

There are so many differences between conservatives and liberals, the total approaches infinity.  After all, they are the polar opposites on the spectrum of good and evil.

On something as simple as the view of what history has told us, they completely disagree on.  Most conservatives agree with the concept that there is nothing new under the sun.  History repeats itself generation after generation, millennium after millennium.  Liberals on the other hand always assure their useful idiots and the masses they are trying to influence that “this time it is different”.

So, when it comes to destroying the system of Federalism that our Founders gave us, the liberals continue to push to replace it with a strong all controlling central government.  They say that we can ignore what happened with communism, fascism or any other all controlling central government run by people like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, Herod, Nero, Caligua, King John, Genghis Khan, Atilla the Hun or any other tyrant.   This time it will be different, their demonrat politician is such a kind caring all-inclusive person.

And while they continue to destroy our system of capitalism and replace it with their utopian scheme, they say don’t worry.  You can ignore all the previous problems with communism/socialism that happened in the past.  This time it is different.  They merely want a new workable kinder and gentler form of socialism they are selling as progressivism.

Meanwhile, you will hear conservatives screaming as loud as they can – THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN



LIBERALISM BY ANY NAME IS PURE EVIL
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Conservatives believe our rights come from God and are unalienable.

Liberals believe our rights come from government and they can be adjusted by the whims of whoever is in control of the government.



LIBERALS ARE SICK CREATURES
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Conservatives believe that the individual, not government, is the essential component of a good society. The proper role of government is to secure our God given rights.  The government’s delegated role should be limited to the enumerated powers granted to it in the Constitution.

Liberals believe that an all controlling central government should be the most powerful force in our society.  They do not think individuals are smart enough to know what is good for themselves.  Therefore, to enjoy the best life possible we need an all controlling central government composed of their enlightened elitists who have the educational wisdom to know what is best for all Americans.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Conservatives believe in communism.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4211
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Conservatives believe in communism.

Do you just write the disjointed crap that comes to your damaged mind or what? Liberalism is such a terrible mental disease...I pity you.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3536
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Conservatives believe in communism.

Do you just write the disjointed crap that comes to your damaged mind or what? Liberalism is such a terrible mental disease...I pity you.

Once again, the useless moron has proven one of your prophesies accurate.  You always said, let the idiots talk, the stupidity that comes out of their mouths is some of the most compelling evidence of just how wrong they are about everything.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:29 pm

There is nothing new under the sun.  No matter how long we search for the differences between conservatives and liberals, all one must do is to refer to the Bible.  The Holy Word for Millenia has provided the answer to why conservatives and liberals head down such widely separate paths.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 New International Version (NIV) wrote:   The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
   but the heart of the fool to the left.

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:22 am

The differences between conservatives and liberals are so stark.  Even the definition of the word greed tells us much about the differences between good and evil.

Conservatives believe it is greed to want to take the money of others that they have earned.

Liberals believe it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned.
 


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL  
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:55 am

Jammer wrote:There is nothing new under the sun.  No matter how long we search for the differences between conservatives and liberals, all one must do is to refer to the Bible.  The Holy Word for Millenia has provided the answer to why conservatives and liberals head down such widely separate paths.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 New International Version (NIV) wrote:   The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
   but the heart of the fool to the left.


The Quran also contains instruction about "right" and "left".  I guess you support sharia law too.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:00 am

Mr Jammer The Red wrote:There is nothing new under the sun.  No matter how long we search for the differences between conservatives and liberals, all one must do is to refer to the Bible.  The Holy Word for Millenia has provided the answer to why conservatives and liberals head down such widely separate paths.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 New International Version (NIV) wrote:   The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
   but the heart of the fool to the left.


So glad the Repubs got "red" as a color.  As well as being descriptive of political ideology, it also guides selection of font color in internet forums.   Your post and JSI are prime examples.

May we call you "Mr Red Jammer" ?  Or do you prefer "Mr Jammer The Red" ?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:12 am

Mr Jammer The Red wrote:The differences between conservatives and liberals are so stark.  Even the definition of the word greed tells us much about the differences between good and evil.

Conservatives believe it is greed to want to take the money of others that they have earned.

Liberals believe it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned.
 


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL  
This, the money and material goods of others, is actually covetousness.

Chaucer said avarice (greed by any other name) "is to withhold and keep such things as thou hast, without rightful need".  Look in the mirror boys.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:14 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Chaucer said avarice (greed by any other name) "is to withhold and keep such things as thou hast, without rightful need".  Look in the mirror boys.

I feel like I channelled my inner Gomezz with this post !
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:42 am

YOUR TYPICAL LIBERAL

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:10 am

Jammer wrote:
YOUR TYPICAL LIBERAL


LOL!  A zombie-themed desktop background file purloined and represented as your work.  Very original.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:13 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
YOUR TYPICAL LIBERAL


LOL!  A zombie-themed desktop background file purloined and represented as your work.  Very original.

And you are on here at JSI always lecturing the rest of us about taking from others that which rightfully belongs to someone else. The sanctimony !
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1299
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:04 am

Conservatives believe that success breeds success and that rewarding success encourages more success.  They believe that you should never suppress the incentive to be successful by penalizing success.

Liberals on the other hand despise success and create every program and obstacle they can to suppress it.  They penalize success every chance they get thru heavy penalties such as their PROGRESSIVE income tax.  Not only do they think it is wise to tax PRODUCTION, but they place heavy burdens on people who produce more.  They dis-incentivize people to succeed at every opportunity they get to the point of denying them their “free handout welfare payments” if they find a job and work.  They rationalize all their EVIL DEEDS, by handing out PARTICIPATION TROPHIES.




LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum