The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:35 am

Jammer wrote:Conservatives believe that success breeds success and that rewarding success encourages more success.  They believe that you should never suppress the incentive to be successful by penalizing success.

Liberals on the other hand despise success and create every program and obstacle they can to suppress it.  They penalize success every chance they get thru heavy penalties such as their PROGRESSIVE income tax.  Not only do they think it is wise to tax PRODUCTION, but they place heavy burdens on people who produce more.  They dis-incentivize people to succeed at every opportunity they get to the point of denying them their “free handout welfare payments” if they find a job and work.  They rationalize all their EVIL DEEDS, by handing out PARTICIPATION TROPHIES.

LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL

Last edited by Jammer on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:40 pm

Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:Conservatives believe that success breeds success and that rewarding success encourages more success.  They believe that you should never suppress the incentive to be successful by penalizing success.

Liberals on the other hand despise success and create every program and obstacle they can to suppress it.  They penalize success every chance they get thru heavy penalties such as their PROGRESSIVE income tax.  Not only do they think it is wise to tax PRODUCTION, but they place heavy burdens on people who produce more.  They dis-incentivize people to succeed at every opportunity they get to the point of denying them their “free handout welfare payments” if they find a job and work.  They rationalize all their EVIL DEEDS, by handing out PARTICIPATION TROPHIES.

LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL

Here you go dumbass, since you seem to be clueless on coming up with an answer.  

http://www.americanlibertyreport.com/articles/billionaires-for-hillary-vs-billionaires-for-trump/

It looks like 99% of the billionaires support EVIL LIBERALS like Hillary and dickhead Obama.  I haven’t found data on idiots yet but expect that the dumbass liberals will claim ownership on well north of 99% of that category also.

Who the hell are you talking to ?  This guy is deranged!            Certifiable nutz !
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Mr Jammer seems to have contracted RSDS* 

*   Red Sparrow Derangement Syndrome

Last edited by Shortie's Ex on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:13 am

There are stark differences between a conservative and a liberal on almost any issue you can name.  For example, take the US Constitution.  The first things you will find a conservative thinking about or doing are:

PRESERVING – PROTECTING – DEFENDING
The US Constitution

On the other hand, you will always find liberals thinking about or doing the following:

ERODING - IGNORING - ATTACKING
The US Constitution
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 am

Jammer wrote:There are stark differences between a conservative and a liberal on almost any issue you can name.  For example, take the US Constitution.  The first things you will find a conservative thinking about or doing are:

PRESERVING – PROTECTING – DEFENDING
The US Constitution

On the other hand, you will always find liberals thinking about or doing the following:

ERODING - IGNORING - ATTACKING
The US Constitution

These are simply vague platitudes entirely lacking of any evidence.  You really have slipped since contracting RSDS.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

To see the stark differences between conservatives and liberals you only need to look at the influence they have had on our country.

Conservatives built this great country on rugged individualism, a strong work ethic and a rock-solid belief that equal OPPORTUNITY would lead to prosperity.  From this adherence to conservative principles they built the greatest country on the face of the earth.

Progressive liberals grudgingly parted with their beloved King George who they relied on to tell them what to do and provide for their needs.  However, they have consistently been advancing their liberal agenda to FUNDAMENTALLY transform this once proud nation into a collective relying on welfare, food stamps and unemployment benefits.  They continue to erode our individual liberties, states rights and move toward an all controlling remote centralized government

END LIBERALISM BEFORE IT ENDS AMERICA
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:37 pm

Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Jammer wrote:To see the stark differences between conservatives and liberals you only need to look at the influence they have had on our country.

Conservatives built this great country on rugged individualism, a strong work ethic and a rock-solid belief that equal OPPORTUNITY would lead to prosperity.  From this adherence to conservative principles they built the greatest country on the face of the earth.  Extremely descriptive.  But vague.  You offer no proof that those leading colonial independence were conservatives.

Progressive liberals grudgingly parted with their beloved King George who they relied on to tell them what to do and provide for their needs.  Wrong !  Of the 1/3 of colonists which were hesitant to separate from the crown, most were appointed to a job in the colonies by the King, were officials of the Anglican Church (a church denomination rather directly associated with the Crown) and people with close business connections with Britain. However, they have consistently been advancing their liberal agenda to FUNDAMENTALLY transform this once proud nation into a collective relying on welfare, food stamps and unemployment benefits.  They continue to erode our individual liberties, states rights and move toward an all controlling remote centralized government

END LIBERALISM BEFORE IT ENDS AMERICA

This should be very familiar to you.  The modern day equivalent are Republicans such as you who vigorously defend your 'relations', so to speak <wink, wink, wink> with Russian agents.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:57 pm

A pictorial representation of the differences a conservative and liberal make

Both of these men are 72 years old

A conservative woman

A liberal woman

Any questions?

NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A DEMONRAT
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 pm

One big difference may be summed up by this by the late Mr. Einstein.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."
Albert Einstein

The Liberals seem to be locked into the idea problems can only be solved with same thinking used when they were created and completely reject different thinking.
An excellent example of Liberal thinking is since spending created a debt we can therefore spend our way to prosperity!

The Conservatives understand the principle of what Mr. Einstein said and meant.
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Liberals only believe in their feelings and frequently ignore facts and reality if they differ from their feelings. They are mentally defective and unable to think rationally. They are a lesser class of human...like a mongoloid or something. Some error happened in their DNA and they are doomed.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 am

The frenzy surrounding the upcoming midterm election gives us another view of the differences between conservatives and liberals.  If you notice, the Republicans are urging their supporters to get out and vote for the values, principles and policies that will help Make America Great Again.  

On the other hand, you have the demonrats who are urging their supporters to get out and vote for a demonrat, any demonrat, BECAUSE THEY HATE TRUMP.

WOW – that tells you a lot doesn’t it.  Conservatives care about our country, while liberals only care about what will get THEM power and money.  They don’t care about America, THEY ARE EVIL.

I guess it at least gives the demonrat party an identity.  Demonrats are clearly the party of
HATE.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:42 am

The difference between conservatives and liberals can be found in two simple words:

FREEDOM & CONTROL

Conservatives believe in the freedom to choose what you do with your life so long as it does not infringe on the rights of other individuals.  You have the FREEDOM to choose to succeed or yes even to fail.  The choice is yours and it is a right given to us by our Creator.

DUMBASS LIBERALS on the other hand believe in control.  They want to control every aspect of your life, from what size soda you can purchase to what types of light bulbs you can purchase to how much water you can use when you flush your toilet.  Most of them do not believe in a Creator and they stupidly believe our rights come from government.  They think that whatever their elitist leaders decide is best for us, is how we must live our lives.

Well, I for one am going to use my FREEDOM TO CHOOSE and I have decided that I CHOOSE to

HELP END LIBERALISM
AS IT IS PURE EVIL
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Jammer wrote:The difference between conservatives and liberals can be found in two simple words:

FREEDOM & CONTROL

Conservatives believe in the freedom to choose what you do with your life so long as it does not infringe on the rights of other individuals.  You have the FREEDOM to choose to succeed or yes even to fail.  The choice is yours and it is a right given to us by our Creator.

DUMBASS LIBERALS on the other hand believe in control.  They want to control every aspect of your life, from what size soda you can purchase to what types of light bulbs you can purchase to how much water you can use when you flush your toilet.  Most of them do not believe in a Creator and they stupidly believe our rights come from government.  They think that whatever their elitist leaders decide is best for us, is how we must live our lives.

Well, I for one am going to use my FREEDOM TO CHOOSE and I have decided that I CHOOSE to

HELP END LIBERALISM
AS IT IS PURE EVIL

I'm convinced liberals are Satan's spawn. Their core beliefs are vile and against human nature in every sense of the word. They are a pestilence upon this great nation and need to be defeated for all time.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

I'm convinced liberals are Satan's spawn. Their core beliefs are vile and against human nature in every sense of the word. They are a pestilence upon this great nation and need to be defeated for all time.

I think it is time that we bring back the Scarlet Letter and brand all these evil assholes.  I love it when all the kids in the neighborhood point at the tree hugging bitch that lives down the street and talk about her.  They need to know that she and all the other useless morons are not only trying to destroy their country, but in order to get their free government handouts they are running up a huge debt that these kids will have to pay back.  

People need to know just how evil these scumbags are and they also need to know the destruction they are trying creating that will affect them and their posterity.  

LIBERALISM IS EVIL
AND USELESS MORONS ARE SPREADING IT
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:41 pm

The call for Prayer Warriors to fight off Satan

IT IS TIME TO STOP JACKOFF JONES
AND SLEAZY SLUT
AND ALL OTHER USELESS MORONS
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:04 am

Conservatives believe the proper role of government is to secure our God given rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (property rights).

Liberals believe the proper role of government is to pay for your funeral and support their mafia run funeral homes when their open borders and soft on crime policies end up killing millions of people.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/23/chicagos-predatory-funeral-homes-target-homicide-victims-cash-in-on-taxpayer-funded-expenses.html

LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:39 am

Main difference:

Conservatives love Communists/Russia/Putin

Liberals love America

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Main difference:

Liberals love America

And just who besides Sleazy Slut is going to believe a lying liberal asshole like you?

Here is one of the latest liberal rants about how they hate (or in your deluded mind love) America.

YOU LIBERALS ARE SICK ANIMALS
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:16 am

Jammer wrote:

Liberals love America

And just who besides Sleazy Slut is going to believe a lying liberal asshole like you?

Here is one of the latest liberal rants about how they hate (or in your deluded mind love) America.

Yes, we understand your deep resentment for women. What of it?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Liberals love America

Hey ASSHOLE, I have no resentment for women.  I will however admit to some level of resentment toward transgender sluts.  I really have no regard for those who think they can defy the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God.  These are evil and sinful cretins.  But even with that said, if they are LEGAL American citizens, I believe they are entitled to equal rights and equal justice under the law.  I believe in:

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL
SPECIAL RIGHTS FOR NOBODY
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:27 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Liberals love America

Hey ASSHOLE, I have no resentment for women.  I will however admit to some level of resentment toward transgender sluts.  I really have no regard for those who think they can defy the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God.  These are evil and sinful cretins.  But even with that said, if they are LEGAL American citizens, I believe they are entitled to equal rights and equal justice under the law.  I believe in:

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL

"Transgender sluts" makes no sense. While promiscuity doesn't adhere to any particular gender, a "slut" generally describes a woman. That would technically exclude transgender individuals from being called "sluts".

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Liberals love America

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL

"Transgender sluts" makes no sense. While promiscuity doesn't adhere to any particular gender, a "slut" generally describes a woman. That would technically exclude transgender individuals from being called "sluts".

I always wondered what went thru that empty cavity you call a brain.  Let me guess, you were also the cretin who wrote Bill Clinton's denial of
It depends on what the definition of 'is' is

LIBERALS ARE PATHETIC
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:35 am

When faced with evidence to the contrary of what they believe is correct, conservatives being analytical and data driven recognize the reality of the situation and deal with it.

Liberals on the other hand are emotional creatures who rely almost exclusively on feelings.  Therefore, when they are confronted with evidence to the contrary of what they believe is correct, they only see what they want to see.

That is why liberals always fail at almost everything they try to do and should never ever be elected to any position at any level of government.

LIBERALISM IS EVIL
AND
LIBERALS ARE STUPID

Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Jammer wrote:When faced with evidence to the contrary of what they believe is correct, conservatives being analytical and data driven recognize the reality of the situation and deal with it.

Liberals on the other hand are emotional creatures who rely almost exclusively on feelings.  Therefore, when they are confronted with evidence to the contrary of what they believe is correct, they only see what they want to see.

That is why liberals always fail at almost everything they try to do and should never ever be elected to any position at any level of government.

LIBERALISM IS EVIL
AND
LIBERALS ARE STUPID

It is actually a proven mental disorder which there is no known cure. They are mentally challenged but refuse to recognize it and seek help. Instead they enact their beliefs on the population only to be met with failure and suffering. They are either willfully stupid or deliberately evil.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next