The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Pastor heckles Sessions: Repent, help those in need

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/10/29/jeff-sessions-heckled-by-religious-leaders-vpx.cnn

What kind of an EVIL CRETIN makes everything political?

A COMMUNIST LIBERAL
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:58 pm

This election season has put the differences between conservatives and liberals on full display.  The campaign literature, commercials and speeches show us everyday what these differences are.

You hear the conservatives fear mongering by using such words as the Constitution and Liberty while you will hear liberals appealing to voters by calling them victims and telling they are oppressed and offering “inclusion”.

All conservatives want to do in their campaign commercials are talk about record unemployment, the economy and keeping America and our communities safe.  Liberals on the other hand are sharing with us their thoughts on eliminating due process, damning hate speech and impeaching President Trump and Justice Kavanaugh.  

Conservatives extol the benefits of capitalism and hard work while liberals counter with their utopian scheme of socialism and handouts.  

And the differences in the promises being made by conservative and liberal politicians are also quite discernible.  The conservatives promise us FREEDOM while liberals promise us FREE STUFF.


It is clear:
CONSERVATIVES ARE GOOD
AND
LIBERALS ARE PURE EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:40 am

Conservatives are GUARDIANS of the 3 American values described in the following video:





While liberals are vicious DESTROYERS of these 3 American values.


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:02 am

Jammer wrote:
Conservatives are GUARDIANS of the 3 American values described in the following video:





While liberals are vicious DESTROYERS of these 3 American values.


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL

#1 There are tons of Mexicans that would love the opportunity to become American and assimilate to our culture. You just don't want them here. So he's lying.

#2 Nobody is asking for equal pay for everyone. That's a straw man argument. People just want a paycheck that better reflects both the increase in production (GDP) and costs of living. As Obama said, "You didn't build that". Business owners wouldn't be where they are without an exceptional work force.

#3 God has nothing to do with the foundation of our country. Quite the opposite, actually. Our founding fathers saw the disaster the mixing of religion and politics caused in Europe, and actually intentionally kept God out of our government. In God We Trust didn't come along until much, much later when revisionists decided to make their mark. The current mixing of politics and religion we have in America is starting to cause the type of problems the founding fathers were trying to avoid.

Wrong on all accounts. Better luck next time.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:38 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Conservatives are GUARDIANS of the 3 American values described in the following video:



While liberals are vicious DESTROYERS of these 3 American values.


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL

#1 There are tons of Mexicans that would love the opportunity to become American and assimilate to our culture. You just don't want them here. So he's lying.

#2 Nobody is asking for equal pay for everyone. That's a straw man argument. People just want a paycheck that better reflects both the increase in production (GDP) and costs of living. As Obama said, "You didn't build that". Business owners wouldn't be where they are without an exceptional work force.

#3 God has nothing to do with the foundation of our country. Quite the opposite, actually. Our founding fathers saw the disaster the mixing of religion and politics caused in Europe, and actually intentionally kept God out of our government. In God We Trust didn't come along until much, much later when revisionists decided to make their mark. The current mixing of politics and religion we have in America is starting to cause the type of problems the founding fathers were trying to avoid.

Wrong on all accounts. Better luck next time.

Nothing but complete BULLSHIT from the lying asshole Jackoff Jones.  Jackoff Jones is an agent of Satan and will be dealt with in another life.  However, we do need to make sure that patriots of this great country do know the truth and do not follow the lies of EVIL CRETINS like him.

God, religion and morality were all at the foundation of our great country.  Our Founders left us ample evidence of this as they knew there would-be EVIL TYRANTS like Obama and his useful idiot Jackoff Jones who would try to fundamentally transform America into an atheist third world socialist cesspool.

From the VERY FIRST WORDS of the document that created this great country, our Founders identified the purpose and role of God and religion in the daily lives of Americans.


Our Declaration of Independence wrote:  When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed……………………………………………………

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

 


Furthermore, in the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 that was drafted to facilitate the addition of new states into the union of the United States, it was written:

Religion, morality and knowledge being necessary to good government and the happiness of mankind, schools and the means of education shall forever be encouraged.  

The Northwest Ordinance was originally drafted and passed by the Continental Congress operating under the Articles of Confederation and was later reaffirmed by the US Congress after the US Constitution which was ratified in 1789 replaced the Articles of Confederation.

Rather than list numerous other signs left to guide us on the path our Creator has so graciously given us, I will merely provide a link to an article drafted several years ago to counter the EVIL we face in this world.

https://aclj.org/in-god-we-trust/complete-idiots-guide-religious-heritage



DRIVE EVIL FROM THIS EARTH
END LIBERALISM IN OUR TIME
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:03 pm

The next time you cite something I would recommend it be something that makes the point you're trying to make.

"Of Nature and of Nature's God"

Very clearly differentiating between the two. Remember freedom of religion also includes no religion.

"Religion, morality and knowledge being necessary to good government and the happiness of mankind, schools and the means of education shall forever be encouraged."

Are you saying that Islam is necessary to good government? Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed that. I also like how they very clearly separate religion, morality, and knowledge, especially religion and morality. Meaning they don't expect morality to be derived from religion. Also the fact that they keyed on education instead of oh, say church is great.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Dr. Evil on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:05 pm


Dr. Evil

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:32 pm


That was nothing but a bunch of meaningless words clustered together.  You are a complete moron.  But wait, ASSHOLE - there was some good news in there for YOU.


And you, ASSHOLE
ARE FREE TO GO TO HELL

Enjoy it you lying sack of dogshit
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:17 pm

In a comment above, the EVIL JACKOFF Jones made the following statement:

Jackoff Jones wrote:  
#3 God has nothing to do with the foundation of our country. Quite the opposite, actually. Our founding fathers saw the disaster the mixing of religion and politics caused in Europe, and actually intentionally kept God out of our government. In God We Trust didn't come along until much, much later when revisionists decided to make their mark. The current mixing of politics and religion we have in America is starting to cause the type of problems the founding fathers were trying to avoid.  


OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD LIKE TO STRONGLY
DISAGREE WITH THE DISGUSTING AND EVIL
JACKOFF JONES

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion.  Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net.  Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.  It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."  John Adams

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."  Charles Carroll, signer of the Declaration of Independence.

"It is when people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains."  Patrick Henry

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  For this very reason the peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom to worship here."  Patrick Henry


And future generations of American Leaders will acknowledge these concepts over and over.  Here is one that most people have never heard.


"Now more than ever before, the people are responsible for the character of their Congress.  If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it si because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption.  If it be intelligent, brave and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature.... If the next centennial does not find us a great nation....it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces."  James A Garfield, the 20th President of the United States, 1877
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:01 pm

It appears that it is ONLY EVIL CRETINS LIKE JACKOFF JONES who cannot accept the

TRUTH
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:10 am

Jammer wrote:
It appears that it is ONLY EVIL CRETINS LIKE JACKOFF JONES who cannot accept the

TRUTH

Another fantastic video that is spot on! Thank you Jammer for providing this information on this site. America is transforming and the continued denigration of our religious institutions is a major reason why.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3550
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:03 pm

When we elect conservatives, we obtain well informed patriots who govern fairly and logically.

However, when we elect dumbass liberals, we end up with “enlightened” assholes who don’t up from down.  As a result, we get a government run like this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-passport-confused-marriage-license-clerk-doesnt-believe-southwestern-state-is-in-us



END LIBERALISM
BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA

Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:29 am

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed into law one year ago and what a year it has been!  However, conservatives and liberals seem to have a much different view of how it is working.

The liberals as usual are full of EMOTION and spew that it is a total failure and only benefits the top 1% in this country.  Furthermore, the tax cuts are sending the United States into bankruptcy.

On the other hand, conservatives once again see the real world and only talk about FACTS.  And these FACTS include the following:

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1 percent over the past 12 months.

Economic growth in the third quarter of 2018 hit 3.5% and is on track to hit the highest calendar year growth rate in 13 years.

Since President Trump took office, the economy has added 4.6 million jobs, and our nation is in the midst of longest positive job-growth streak on record.  The unemployment rate remained at 3.7 percent in November. This is the lowest unemployment rate since 1969.

The federal government continues to collect record tax receipts. That’s because tax cuts unleash economic growth.  Unfortunately, revenue is not the only thing that is growing, so too is the size of the debt and deficit.  In fact, despite the federal government collecting $458.7 billion in tax revenues in the first two months of Fiscal Year 2019, the government ran a deficit of $305.4 billion over the same time period.  In short, revenue is not the problem, spending is, and it will never be under control until we eliminate liberalism in this country.  



END LIBERALISM
BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Jammer wrote:When we elect conservatives, we obtain well informed patriots who govern fairly and logically.

However, when we elect dumbass liberals, we end up with “enlightened” assholes who don’t up from down.  As a result, we get a government run like this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-passport-confused-marriage-license-clerk-doesnt-believe-southwestern-state-is-in-us



END LIBERALISM
BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA

This was the action of a civilian employee in the Marriage Bureau. Who was the "dumbass liberal" who was elected and is responsible for this?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:When we elect conservatives, we obtain well informed patriots who govern fairly and logically.

However, when we elect dumbass liberals, we end up with “enlightened” assholes who don’t up from down.  As a result, we get a government run like this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-passport-confused-marriage-license-clerk-doesnt-believe-southwestern-state-is-in-us



END LIBERALISM
BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA


This was the action of a civilian employee in the Marriage Bureau. Who was the "dumbass liberal" who was elected and is responsible for this?

BTW, before you answer the question posed above, be aware that the Marriage Bureau is a department within the Superior Court under the direction of a judge.  Judges to the Superior Court are appointed. By whom are judges to the Superior Court of Washington D.C. appointed?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:When we elect conservatives, we obtain well informed patriots who govern fairly and logically.

However, when we elect dumbass liberals, we end up with “enlightened” assholes who don’t up from down.  As a result, we get a government run like this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-passport-confused-marriage-license-clerk-doesnt-believe-southwestern-state-is-in-us



END LIBERALISM
BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA


This was the action of a civilian employee in the Marriage Bureau. Who was the "dumbass liberal" who was elected and is responsible for this?

BTW, before you answer the question posed above, be aware that the Marriage Bureau is a department within the Superior Court under the direction of a judge.  Judges to the Superior Court are appointed. By whom are judges to the Superior Court of Washington D.C. appointed?

Game. Set. Match.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Jammer wrote:The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed into law one year ago and what a year it has been!  However, conservatives and liberals seem to have a much different view of how it is working.

The liberals as usual are full of EMOTION and spew that it is a total failure and only benefits the top 1% in this country.  Furthermore, the tax cuts are sending the United States into bankruptcy.

On the other hand, conservatives once again see the real world and only talk about FACTS.  And these FACTS include the following:

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1 percent over the past 12 months.

Economic growth in the third quarter of 2018 hit 3.5% and is on track to hit the highest calendar year growth rate in 13 years.

Since President Trump took office, the economy has added 4.6 million jobs, and our nation is in the midst of longest positive job-growth streak on record.  The unemployment rate remained at 3.7 percent in November. This is the lowest unemployment rate since 1969.

The federal government continues to collect record tax receipts. That’s because tax cuts unleash economic growth.  Unfortunately, revenue is not the only thing that is growing, so too is the size of the debt and deficit.  In fact, despite the federal government collecting $458.7 billion in tax revenues in the first two months of Fiscal Year 2019, the government ran a deficit of $305.4 billion over the same time period.  In short, revenue is not the problem, spending is, and it will never be under control until we eliminate liberalism in this country.  



END LIBERALISM
BEFORE IT DESTROYS AMERICA

Merry Christmas boys! All facts. 100%!

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:20 pm

When it comes to colluding with Russians to alter the results of an election conservatives are BLAMED for it, but it is liberals who ACTUALLY COLLUDE with the Russians.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/reid-hoffman-disavows-highly-disturbing-alabama-disinformation-campaign-2018-12-26
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:45 am

Jammer wrote:When it comes to colluding with Russians to alter the results of an election conservatives are BLAMED for it, but it is liberals who ACTUALLY COLLUDE with the Russians.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/reid-hoffman-disavows-highly-disturbing-alabama-disinformation-campaign-2018-12-26

WRONG! Again!

You should really read the stuff in the links you post.

This guy gave money to American Engagement Technologies - a group tied to a project which used tactics similar to those used by Russians ...   It is not a Russian organization.  Not a Russian project.   Not a project run by Russians.

All clearly stated in the brief article in your link which you couldn't be bothered to read and comprehend.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:45 am

The differences between conservatives and liberals is always stark.  Conservatives are supportive of immigration policies and the immigrants who enter this country legally like the well-respected California police officer who was just killed in the line of duty protecting Americans.

https://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article223570610.html

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/12/27/police-officer-killed-california-ronil-singh-ots-vpx.kovr/video/playlists/top-news-videos/

Liberals on the other hand despise those immigrants and the policies that brought them to our country.  They are huge supporters of illegal immigrants who enter this country only to do harm to it and of course vote illegally for demonrats like the asshole who shot the California police officer.  In fact, if ICE was attempting to apprehend this criminal, they would warn him, so he could avoid capture.  They have done it many times before and will do it again.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/27/us/suspect-california-police-officer-killed/index.html


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:03 pm

The more dots there are in the Russian collusion scheme to sway elections, the more they connect the demonrats and the Russians.  It is becoming very clear that it is demonrat money paying for all the dirty election tricks tied to the Russians.  And if that wasn’t bad enough, they have a defined strategy to blame the Republican Party for it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cyber-group-touted-by-dems-for-bombshell-russia-report-was-behind-disinformation-efforts-in-alabama-senate-race


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL
AND
DEMONRATS ARE ALL LIBERALS

Connect those dots!!!!
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:54 am

The stark difference between conservatives and liberals can all be seen in a short video.  Pictures are truly worth a 1000 words.

Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:51 pm

Conservatives believe in the RULE OF LAW

Liberals believe in MOB RULE and this is one of their all-time favorite gangs:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/surenos-street-gang-tied-to-accused-california-cop-killer-has-history-of-murder-extortion-trafficking

And thanks to useful idiots and “low information” voters, we have hundreds of elected demonats who are proud to protect these gangs from law enforcement.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-oakland-mayor-who-tipped-off-illegal-immigrants-of-ice-raid-says-she-has-no-regrets


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL
DEMONRATS ARE LIBERALS
CONNECT THE DOTS
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:27 pm

When it comes to voter fraud by illegal immigrants, there is a world of difference between conservatives and liberals.  While conservative believe in the rule of law and work diligently to not only keep illegal immigrants out of our country but also to make sure they are not allowed to vote in elections.

Liberals on the other hand encourage illegal immigration and even assist in this destructive act to our society.  And if that wasn’t bad enough, they meet them at the border with voter registration cards.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-says-it-has-discovered-95000-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-58000-have-voted

It is quite clear that no elected demonrat should be considered legally elected as long as they are allowed to practice this hideous crime.



LIBERALS ARE PURE EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:59 pm

I just watched President Trump’s rally in El Paso and he gave one of the best descriptions of the differences between conservatives and liberals.  As President Trump said:

Conservatives believe in FAITH AND FAMILY
While liberals believe in GOVERNMENT AND BUREAUCRACY


LET’S END LIBERALISM NOW
AMERICA WILL NEVER BE A LIBERAL (SOCIALIST) COUNTRY                                                                        

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2781
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum