The differences between conservatives and liberals

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon May 06, 2019 9:12 am

BladeRunner wrote:So how is it going?

Hey good to hear from you, where have you been?  We have missed you!!!!

Everything here is going GREAT – we haven’t heard from a liberal in ages which is GREAT NEWS.  To understand just how GREAT that is, all you must do is look back thru history.  Most of the countries like Venezuela that have been taken over by liberals have the same history.

It begins with these liberal assholes misrepresenting and distorting the truth followed by outright lies to sell their EVIL AGENDA.  Then once they are in power, they take away the guns from all of the citizens and the open repression the spread becomes unbearable.  Then to retain power and control, they use their military type control to kill their opposition and control their useful idiots who helped them get into power.

The easiest and safest way to stop these EVIL CRETINS is to shut down their misrepresentations, distortions and outright lies in the beginning before they spread their EVIL AGENDA.  And hence, it is going GREAT on here.


LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
AND PREVENT IT FROM BECOMING VENEZUELA
BY ENDING LIBERALISM IN OUR GENERATION
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun May 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Conservatives are very concerned over the FACT that only 19% of high school graduates in this country can read.  They want to change our educational system so parents can have educational freedom to send their student to the school of their choice, not just the school predetermined for them by their zip code.


American adults are illiterate, 21 percent read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates are functionally illiterate, which means they can’t read well enough to manage daily living and perform tasks required by many jobs.  
 https://fee.org/articles/did-public-schools-really-improve-american-literacy/    


Liberals on the other hand are outraged that schools rank their students academically according to their grades and then have the audacity to actually award some student Valedictorian Honors.  They feel this is too humiliating and oppressive for all the other students who didn’t win.  So, now not only are they demanding an end to awarding Valedictorian Honors, but ending the entire class ranking concept.  Let’s just hand these little snowflakes “participation awards”.

Not only will that make everyone “feel good”, but it will also help hide the fact that our PUBLIC educational system is failing in this country.  And just why is that?  It seems, that our public school system is no longer an educational system, but an indoctrination program for EVIL LIBERALISM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/07/13/high-schools-are-doing-away-with-class-rank-what-does-that-mean-for-college-admissions/?utm_term=.f71eb43a130f

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/12/13/the-case-for-abolishing-class-rank/?utm_term=.c98512e16813


LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon May 13, 2019 11:39 pm


This video shows some of the outlandish indoctrination the EVIL LIBERALS have inserted into our educational system.  Is it any wonder that students can't read or count to 10 by memory when they spend all of their time being taught to follow the EVIL doctrine of the repressive liberals?



God bless this parent for caring about her child and taking on the task to standup to the EVIL LEFT and their teachers union thugs.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri May 24, 2019 6:04 pm

I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun May 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Liberals want to fundamentally transform our great REPUBLIC into a cesspool democracy.  Hell, most of the useful idiots actually think we are and always have been a democracy.

However, conservatives not only know that our Founders created a REPUBLIC, but they like John Wayne knew the value of being a REPUBLIC.

Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:58 am

Jammer wrote:I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?

Looks like the other posters (both of them) have let you down relative to participating in your little test.  For sport (since I'm psyched up about the action of the NCAA Women's Softball World Series), I'll give it a shot.

How about the legislation during the Reagan administration which forced states to adopt specific regulations relative to operation of motor vehicles within the borders of their state, or risk loss of federal highway funds?   I am opposed to drunk driving, but a specific example is the blood alcohol concentration definition of Driving While Under the Influence.
Cooperation? (Only with MADD)  Or coercion?
Conservatives have an odd relationship with the concept of  "States Rights".  This is one of the issues which underscores that they don't consistently act to preserve states rights and in fact frequently act to undermine the autonomy of each state.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:00 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?

Looks like the other posters (both of them) have let you down relative to participating in your little test.  For sport (since I'm psyched up about the action of the NCAA Women's Softball World Series), I'll give it a shot.

How about the legislation during the Reagan administration which forced states to adopt specific regulations relative to operation of motor vehicles within the borders of their state, or risk loss of federal highway funds?   I am opposed to drunk driving, but a specific example is the blood alcohol concentration definition of Driving While Under the Influence.
Cooperation? (Only with MADD)  Or coercion?
Conservatives have an odd relationship with the concept of  "States Rights".  This is one of the issues which underscores that they don't consistently act to preserve states rights and in fact frequently act to undermine the autonomy of each state.

Well you got off at the right exit, but then you took a wrong turn.


Liberals believe there must be a LAW OR REGULATION    from the government to accomplish everything.  They have a law that requires you to buckle your seat belt, a law that tells you what type of light bulbs you can use, a law that tells you how much water you can use to flush your toilet, if somebody wants to open a new hospital - liberals feel they should be required to get a Certificate of Need, liberals believe some remote bureaucrat should dictate where your child goes to school based on your zip code.   THE LIST OF LIBERAL COERCION IS ALMOST ENDLESS.    

There are no parting gifts - but thanks for playing along 
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:33 am

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?

Looks like the other posters (both of them) have let you down relative to participating in your little test.  For sport (since I'm psyched up about the action of the NCAA Women's Softball World Series), I'll give it a shot.

How about the legislation during the Reagan administration which forced states to adopt specific regulations relative to operation of motor vehicles within the borders of their state, or risk loss of federal highway funds?   I am opposed to drunk driving, but a specific example is the blood alcohol concentration definition of Driving While Under the Influence.
Cooperation? (Only with MADD)  Or coercion?
Conservatives have an odd relationship with the concept of  "States Rights".  This is one of the issues which underscores that they don't consistently act to preserve states rights and in fact frequently act to undermine the autonomy of each state.

Well you got off at the right exit, but then you took a wrong turn.


Liberals believe there must be a LAW OR REGULATION    from the government to accomplish everything.  They have a law that requires you to buckle your seat belt, a law that tells you what type of light bulbs you can use, a law that tells you how much water you can use to flush your toilet, if somebody wants to open a new hospital - liberals feel they should be required to get a Certificate of Need, liberals believe some remote bureaucrat should dictate where your child goes to school based on your zip code.   THE LIST OF LIBERAL COERCION IS ALMOST ENDLESS.    

There are no parting gifts - but thanks for playing along 

So Reagan was a liberal because he pushed a bill through Congress which told states that they had to have a law with specific criteria. Got it. Thanks.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:57 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?

Looks like the other posters (both of them) have let you down relative to participating in your little test.  For sport (since I'm psyched up about the action of the NCAA Women's Softball World Series), I'll give it a shot.

How about the legislation during the Reagan administration which forced states to adopt specific regulations relative to operation of motor vehicles within the borders of their state, or risk loss of federal highway funds?   I am opposed to drunk driving, but a specific example is the blood alcohol concentration definition of Driving While Under the Influence.
Cooperation? (Only with MADD)  Or coercion?
Conservatives have an odd relationship with the concept of  "States Rights".  This is one of the issues which underscores that they don't consistently act to preserve states rights and in fact frequently act to undermine the autonomy of each state.

Well you got off at the right exit, but then you took a wrong turn.


Liberals believe there must be a LAW OR REGULATION    from the government to accomplish everything.  They have a law that requires you to buckle your seat belt, a law that tells you what type of light bulbs you can use, a law that tells you how much water you can use to flush your toilet, if somebody wants to open a new hospital - liberals feel they should be required to get a Certificate of Need, liberals believe some remote bureaucrat should dictate where your child goes to school based on your zip code.   THE LIST OF LIBERAL COERCION IS ALMOST ENDLESS.    

There are no parting gifts - but thanks for playing along 

So Reagan was a liberal because he pushed a bill through Congress which told states that they had to have a law with specific criteria.  Got it.  Thanks.

First, I don't know what in the world you are referring to exactly.

Second, if it is a piece of legislation as you indicate, it is Congress that creates and passes legislation.  And while the President has to sign legislation, that does not necessarily mean he agrees with it.  Some Presidents have signed legislation they don't agree with but treat it as the will of the people and will only veto legislation that they know is counter to the Constitution.

Third, you really should go back to grade school and study civics so that you understand the basics like which branch of government creates legislation.  
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?

Looks like the other posters (both of them) have let you down relative to participating in your little test.  For sport (since I'm psyched up about the action of the NCAA Women's Softball World Series), I'll give it a shot.

How about the legislation during the Reagan administration which forced states to adopt specific regulations relative to operation of motor vehicles within the borders of their state, or risk loss of federal highway funds?   I am opposed to drunk driving, but a specific example is the blood alcohol concentration definition of Driving While Under the Influence.
Cooperation? (Only with MADD)  Or coercion?
Conservatives have an odd relationship with the concept of  "States Rights".  This is one of the issues which underscores that they don't consistently act to preserve states rights and in fact frequently act to undermine the autonomy of each state.

Well you got off at the right exit, but then you took a wrong turn.


Liberals believe there must be a LAW OR REGULATION    from the government to accomplish everything.  They have a law that requires you to buckle your seat belt, a law that tells you what type of light bulbs you can use, a law that tells you how much water you can use to flush your toilet, if somebody wants to open a new hospital - liberals feel they should be required to get a Certificate of Need, liberals believe some remote bureaucrat should dictate where your child goes to school based on your zip code.   THE LIST OF LIBERAL COERCION IS ALMOST ENDLESS.    

There are no parting gifts - but thanks for playing along 

So Reagan was a liberal because he pushed a bill through Congress which told states that they had to have a law with specific criteria.  Got it.  Thanks.

The National Minimum Drinking Age Act (1982).
https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/21/nyregion/reagan-calls-for-drinking-age-of-21.html



Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?

Looks like the other posters (both of them) have let you down relative to participating in your little test.  For sport (since I'm psyched up about the action of the NCAA Women's Softball World Series), I'll give it a shot.

How about the legislation during the Reagan administration which forced states to adopt specific regulations relative to operation of motor vehicles within the borders of their state, or risk loss of federal highway funds?   I am opposed to drunk driving, but a specific example is the blood alcohol concentration definition of Driving While Under the Influence.
Cooperation? (Only with MADD)  Or coercion?
Conservatives have an odd relationship with the concept of  "States Rights".  This is one of the issues which underscores that they don't consistently act to preserve states rights and in fact frequently act to undermine the autonomy of each state.

Well you got off at the right exit, but then you took a wrong turn.


Liberals believe there must be a LAW OR REGULATION    from the government to accomplish everything.  They have a law that requires you to buckle your seat belt, a law that tells you what type of light bulbs you can use, a law that tells you how much water you can use to flush your toilet, if somebody wants to open a new hospital - liberals feel they should be required to get a Certificate of Need, liberals believe some remote bureaucrat should dictate where your child goes to school based on your zip code.   THE LIST OF LIBERAL COERCION IS ALMOST ENDLESS.    

There are no parting gifts - but thanks for playing along 

So Reagan was a liberal because he pushed a bill through Congress which told states that they had to have a law with specific criteria.  Got it.  Thanks.

The National Minimum Drinking Age Act (1982).
https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/21/nyregion/reagan-calls-for-drinking-age-of-21.html


https://staterecords.org/dui
staterecords.org wrote:From 1981 to 1986, under pressure from such advocacy groups as the Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the United States Federal Government and then-President Ronald Reagan enacted laws to punish those caught drinking and driving
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:24 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:I am going to make this one into a little test at the end.  There probably is no single right answer and therefore it will be open for debate.  However, I think there is one very glaring example that deserves to be at the top of the list.  So, we will see what others have observed.

The differences between conservatives and liberals extend into every area of our lives.  One area that has potential huge consequences for being on the wrong side of the fence when pursuing your path forward.  When it comes to REACHING YOUR OBJECTIVE, regardless of what you are trying to achieve, conservatives and liberals have two completely different approaches on how to reach their goal.

Conservatives always believe the best way is through strategies that embrace either cooperation or competition.  However, you can always count on liberals to rely on a single strategy and that is coercion.  

So, here is the test.  What one example that we see continuously in every state in the Union, verifies that coercion is what liberals always rely on to reach their objectives (goals)?

Looks like the other posters (both of them) have let you down relative to participating in your little test.  For sport (since I'm psyched up about the action of the NCAA Women's Softball World Series), I'll give it a shot.

How about the legislation during the Reagan administration which forced states to adopt specific regulations relative to operation of motor vehicles within the borders of their state, or risk loss of federal highway funds?   I am opposed to drunk driving, but a specific example is the blood alcohol concentration definition of Driving While Under the Influence.
Cooperation? (Only with MADD)  Or coercion?
Conservatives have an odd relationship with the concept of  "States Rights".  This is one of the issues which underscores that they don't consistently act to preserve states rights and in fact frequently act to undermine the autonomy of each state.

Well you got off at the right exit, but then you took a wrong turn.


Liberals believe there must be a LAW OR REGULATION    from the government to accomplish everything.  They have a law that requires you to buckle your seat belt, a law that tells you what type of light bulbs you can use, a law that tells you how much water you can use to flush your toilet, if somebody wants to open a new hospital - liberals feel they should be required to get a Certificate of Need, liberals believe some remote bureaucrat should dictate where your child goes to school based on your zip code.   THE LIST OF LIBERAL COERCION IS ALMOST ENDLESS.    

There are no parting gifts - but thanks for playing along 

So Reagan was a liberal because he pushed a bill through Congress which told states that they had to have a law with specific criteria.  Got it.  Thanks.

The National Minimum Drinking Age Act (1982).
https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/21/nyregion/reagan-calls-for-drinking-age-of-21.html


https://staterecords.org/dui
staterecords.org wrote:From 1981 to 1986, under pressure from such advocacy groups as the Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the United States Federal Government and then-President Ronald Reagan enacted laws to punish those caught drinking and driving

What is the world is that mickey mouse bullshit?  You are going to make some radical conclusion based on one flimsy data point?  Typical clueless liberal twit.

First of all, I am not sure how you even dug such a trivial matter from the dark ages.  I guess Jackoff Jones left you the password to his George Soros website.  I don’t even remember anything at all about the subject.

I will give you credit that if the issue you bring up indeed did happen, supporting that legislation would have been counter to conservative principles.  The argument is not so much a states’ rights thing as the underlying issue is the power to make a law in this area was never delegated to the federal government. And the final determinant in this is always the consent of the governed.  Therefore, I see it as a usurpation of authority/power by the overbearing tyrannical government always being advanced by liberals.  But that is what liberal always do.

With that said, the President does not pass laws – it is Congress and the House of Representatives was solidly controlled by demonrats the entire time President Reagan was in office.  And while openly advocating for something is this direction by Reagan was probably not a conservative gesture, he did not pass the law.  The President does NOT ENACT laws, Congress does.

Granted he must have signed the legislation.  I do not know what else might have been packaged in the bill, so there may have been mitigating circumstances on why he signed it.

And finally, if indeed President Reagan was on the wrong ideological side of this particular issue, one mistake hardly makes him a liberal or not a conservative.  You are a complete loon.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:26 am

Conservatives KNOW and UNDERSTAND the US Constitution.

Liberals on the other hand, well just watch the video.

Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:13 am

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

We celebrate this great day because of what occurred in 1776.  Unfortunately, most Americans are not only clueless on what the Declaration of Independence actually means, but also just what kind of year 1776 was.  If you were to ask people, you would probably hear comments about what a good year it was.  They would say that people were joyous and celebrating our newly proclaimed Independence.  Many would visualize all kinds of parades like we have today.

However, 1776 was nothing like that.  Granted, one of the most important events in the history of our country occurred.  A new nation was formed on the belief that men could govern themselves.  This new nation recognized the God-given rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.  A new nation that believed in the Laws of Nature and Nature’s God and was the first to take a stance against slavery.  This new country would begin the process that would end slavery in most parts of the world.  It was these values that built the freest and most prosperous country on earth.  However, it was one of the darkest years our country has ever experienced.  

This new nation was soon to enter a war against the greatest military force on the face of the earth.  Just think about what it meant for the men who signed the Declaration of Independence.  They were guilty of treason against King George and the punishment was much worse than death.  If you were guilty of treason back then, you would be slowly hung until you were unconscious.  You would then be revived and tortured.  Finally, you would be disemboweled while you were still alive, drawn and quartered and beheaded.  Your body parts would be boiled in oil and spread across the countryside so your final resting place would be unknown, unvisited and unhonored.  

So, when people ask you if you would have signed that document, please think about what the penalty would be for you, not to mention what would happen to your family and property.  I hope you will watch this brief video that will give you a glimpse into the somberness of the times.






So, flash forward to today.  How are conservatives going to celebrate Independence Day?  Here is another short video that I hope you will watch.  I think it helps show the honor and respect conservatives have for this great day in our history.








Today it is more critical than ever before to defend the values that have shaped our great nation.  Many young people today no longer believe in American exceptionalism, nor do they defend its freedoms and principles. They are being taught to resent this country and what America represents.  In fact, due to pressure from disgusting liberals, Nike just pulled a pair of shoes which displayed the American flag.


So how will liberals celebrate Independence Day?  Here are two examples:


https://reason.com/2019/06/29/antifa-andy-ngo-mob-milkshake-violence/

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/photos-antifa-campus-violence/


As usual there is a world of difference between conservatives and liberals including what they think of our country and how they celebrate Independence Day.


HELP END LIBERALISM IN OUR TIME
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Skeptical on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:21 pm





Happy 243rd Birthday, America !




The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Usa-am10




Skeptical
Skeptical

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:01 pm

One more way to illustrate the differences between conservatives and liberals:


Conservatives believe in:  THE RULE OF LAW

Liberals believe in: THE LAW OF RULE
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 am

Jammer wrote:One more way to illustrate the differences between conservatives and liberals:


Conservatives believe in:  THE RULE OF LAW

Liberals believe in: THE LAW OF RULE

meh, you say 'potahto', I say 'potayto'.

You say 'tomahto', I say 'tomayto'.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:08 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:One more way to illustrate the differences between conservatives and liberals:


Conservatives believe in:  THE RULE OF LAW

Liberals believe in: THE LAW OF RULE

meh, you say 'potahto', I say 'potayto'.

You say 'tomahto', I say 'tomayto'.

You say whatever you want.

I say you are WRONG.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:42 am

Jammer wrote:
Conservatives KNOW and UNDERSTAND the US Constitution.

Liberals on the other hand, well just watch the video.


Laughing   LOL!  Laughing
Laughing  Using a 1960's sit com series to justify the constitution.  Laughing
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:12 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Conservatives KNOW and UNDERSTAND the US Constitution.

Liberals on the other hand, well just watch the video.


Laughing   LOL!  Laughing
Laughing  Using a 1960's sit com series to justify the constitution.  Laughing

Difficult to watch the behavior and knowledge of a typical liberal - HUH?
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:35 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Conservatives KNOW and UNDERSTAND the US Constitution.

Liberals on the other hand, well just watch the video.


Laughing   LOL!  Laughing
Laughing  Using a 1960's sit com series to justify the constitution.  Laughing

Difficult to watch the behavior and knowledge of a typical liberal - HUH?

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Hqdefa11 The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 3218178747 The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 3218178747
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Jammer wrote:
Conservatives KNOW and UNDERSTAND the US Constitution.

Liberals on the other hand, well just watch the video.


Since you have difficulty in understanding subtle messages, I'll be more clear -

Laughing   LOL!  Laughing
Laughing  Using a fictional 1960's sit com series to justify the constitution.  Laughing
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Conservatives KNOW and UNDERSTAND the US Constitution.

Liberals on the other hand, well just watch the video.


Since you have difficulty in understanding subtle messages, I'll be more clear -

Laughing   LOL!  Laughing
Laughing  Using a fictional 1960's sit com series to justify the constitution.  Laughing

Oh sweatheart, another swing and a miss on your part.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 pm

I am not your sweetheart The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 3218178747  (nor am I one of your maid servants - LOL) The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 1799970420 The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 1799970420
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1387
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:I am not your sweetheart The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 3218178747  (nor am I one of your maid servants - LOL) The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 1799970420 The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 1799970420

Oh, I am sorry.  I thought you were everybody’s sweatheart.
Jammer
Jammer

Posts : 2895
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The differences between conservatives and liberals - Page 17 Empty Re: The differences between conservatives and liberals

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum