Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question for you

+7
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
Caitlyn Piltover
nightlight88
Jammer
Just Braying It
Alleycat
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A question for you - Page 5 Empty Re: A question for you

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Skeptical wrote:
I have read a lot of the papers/documents/writings I mentioned earlier and failed to see same sex marriage mentioned.

All you are asked to do is link to those specific words in those papers/writings/docuements to prove the claim you made that same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country.

For what it is worth only the same sex crowd somehow see same sex marriage mentioned in the Constitution so does that mean what I think it does since you see those words???
That is only because you wish to interpret it to fit your view. This issue is no different than interracial marriage.

Unless you are going to tell me you don't support interracial marriage now.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:I don't know what in the world you are saying

Yes, that's obvious.

Well Paquette, I am going to copy and paste my ENTIRE comment to you below:

Jammer wrote:You are going to need to explain your comment to me better as I don't know what in the world you are saying.

Now I am going to politely explain to you that my comment was a courteous and sincere request for additional information from you because I did not understand what you were saying.  It was an honest attempt to have a meaningful exchange of thoughts with you on the issue.

Now I am going to point out how you are so typical of all the progressive liberals and are truly unworthy to be treated like a human being.  Your rude ass reply shows just what a snake you are and embarrasses me for even trying to have a discussion with a slime bag liberal.

Finally I am going to point out that your comment clearly shows that even you didn't know what the hell you were trying to say or you would have explained yourself.  Now Baguette, you can go and lie with the rest of your lying scum progressive liberal friends.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
I have read a lot of the papers/documents/writings I mentioned earlier and failed to see same sex marriage mentioned.

All you are asked to do is link to those specific words in those papers/writings/docuements to prove the claim you made that same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country.

For what it is worth only the same sex crowd somehow see same sex marriage mentioned in the Constitution so does that mean what I think it does since you see those words???
That is only because you wish to interpret it to fit your view. This issue is no different than interracial marriage.

NOPE.

It has nothing to do with what I read or don't read. I read the words and don't have a need to either insert what I want or subtract what I may desire, the words are there or they are not. In the claim of yours rest assured the words "same sex marriage" do not appear.

When a person makes a claim such as you did that same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country then it is up to that person to provide proof of what they claim as fact. In this case it is up to you to provide the proof of your claim.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:36 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:This issue is no different than interracial marriage.

Yeah, because two guys having people of the same sex having sexual relations is no different than two people of the opposite sex (yet of different races) having sexual relations.

Did you ever attend a biology class?

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:40 am

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Your Second Amendment rights are open ended to the point of my Fourteenth Amendment rights.  What other rights would you say could effect a person's open ended right to free religion, aside from another's right to not have their own religion, or lack thereof compromised.

My religion says that a man should not put his penis inside a man's anus. Not only is it unnatural, it is offensive. Allowing such individuals to "marry" is against my religion. This "right" effects my open ended right to my free religion. It makes my religion lacking therof, and thus compromised.

What does your religion say about a man putting his penis in a woman's mouth? Is that natural? Should those people be allowed to marry?

A question for you - Page 5 2231921331 A question for you - Page 5 2231921331

Well, according your religion, based on what a former president of the United States (someone you worship) that does not constitute "sexual relations". So I can see how you would be confused.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:This issue is no different than interracial marriage.

Yeah, because two guys having people of the same sex having sexual relations is no different than two people of the opposite sex (yet of different races) having sexual relations.

Only a liberal (or same sex supporter term of your choice) would or could not be able to notice there is a difference between an male and female relationship, even if different skin colors, and a relationship between two men or two women.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:48 am

BladeRunner wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if you ever did, there is a lot more to human sexuality than just bodily functions, it is kind of sad if you don't realize this.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:34 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if you ever did, there is a lot more to human sexuality than just bodily functions, it is kind of sad if you don't realize this.

Yeah, I know.....if it FEELS good it has to be GOOD....even if so much is bad about it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Typical messed up liberal response.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

So, remove your sexual "bodily functions" and see how much sex you have....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:12 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Yeah, I know.....if it FEELS good it has to be GOOD....even if so much is bad about it.
There is a reason for the longest time oral sex was considering "bad".
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5