Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question for you

+7
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
Caitlyn Piltover
nightlight88
Jammer
Just Braying It
Alleycat
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A question for you - Page 4 Empty Re: A question for you

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:57 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Your Second Amendment rights are open ended to the point of my Fourteenth Amendment rights.  What other rights would you say could effect a person's open ended right to free religion, aside from another's right to not have their own religion, or lack thereof compromised.

My religion says that a man should not put his penis inside a man's anus. Not only is it unnatural, it is offensive. Allowing such individuals to "marry" is against my religion. This "right" effects my open ended right to my free religion. It makes my religion lacking therof, and thus compromised.

What does your religion say about a man putting his penis in a woman's mouth? Is that natural? Should those people be allowed to marry?

That comment was completely off topic.  Just what does it take to get these liberal assholes banned for flagrant violations of forum etiquette?

Only Fascists want to silence their opponents. Hitler would be proud.

You would know.....

A question for you - Page 4 3423955186
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Your Second Amendment rights are open ended to the point of my Fourteenth Amendment rights.  What other rights would you say could effect a person's open ended right to free religion, aside from another's right to not have their own religion, or lack thereof compromised.

My religion says that a man should not put his penis inside a man's anus. Not only is it unnatural, it is offensive. Allowing such individuals to "marry" is against my religion. This "right" effects my open ended right to my free religion. It makes my religion lacking therof, and thus compromised.

What does your religion say about a man putting his penis in a woman's mouth? Is that natural? Should those people be allowed to marry?

A question for you - Page 4 2231921331 A question for you - Page 4 2231921331

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

That comment was completely off topic.  Just what does it take to get these liberal assholes banned for flagrant violations of forum etiquette?

Only Fascists want to silence their opponents. Hitler would be proud.

You should know jerkoff.   Here you go, shove this up your ass unless you already have something else in there.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/how-liberals-successfully-silence-dissent/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Made up, just like your claim same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country.

So far I fail see those words in any of your babblings, including this latest attempt.

I think you are the only one who sees "same sex marriage" in what you just offered as proof. drunken

Domestic tranquility doesn't fit? That seems odd, the same argument could be used to support different races marrying as well I'll let the Supreme Court speak for me here with their use of the 14th Amendment.

Loving v Virginia - 1967

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.... To deny this fundamental freedom on so unsupportable a basis as the racial classifications embodied in these statutes, classifications so directly subversive of the principle of equality at the heart of the Fourteenth Amendment, is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law. The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discrimination. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State.

and

McLaughlin v. Florida
That a general evil will be partially corrected may at times, and without more, serve to justify the limited application of a criminal law; but legislative discretion to employ the piecemeal approach stops short of permitting a State to narrow statutory coverage to focus on a racial group.

Our country was founded upon equality under the law.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:      
Our country was founded upon equality under the law.

So far I fail see those words in any of your babblings, including this latest attempt.

The two references you provide took place long after this country was founded so cannot be used a proof same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country as you persist in claiming.

Still waiting for you to provide any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution expressing same sex marriage is an issue to be addressed.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Skeptical wrote:Still waiting for you to provide any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution expressing same sex marriage is an issue to be addressed.

It's in the same document where they said miscegenation should be addressed and that women should be allowed to vote.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Paquette wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Still waiting for you to provide any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution expressing same sex marriage is an issue to be addressed.

It's in the same document where they said miscegenation should be addressed and that women should be allowed to vote.

Thanks goodness Republicans were finally able to defeat the democrats' war on women and get the 19th Amendment passed.  The democrats have a long history in this country of opposing the rights of individuals.  Fortunately conservatives have historically won these battles with the elitist tyrannical liberals.

But what is sad is that the Republican Party is so poor at controlling the message, they have let the lying liberals trick most Americans into thinking they were the ones who championed voting rights for women.  But just like how the democrats opposed the abolition of slavery, they were steadfastly against women voting.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Jammer wrote:
Paquette wrote:

Thanks goodness Republicans were finally able to defeat the democrats' war on women and get the 19th Amendment passed.  The democrats have a long history in this country of opposing the rights of individuals.  Fortunately conservatives have historically won these battles with the elitist tyrannical liberals.

But what is sad is that the Republican Party is so poor at controlling the message, they have let the lying liberals trick most Americans into thinking they were the ones who championed voting rights for women.  But just like how the democrats opposed the abolition of slavery, they were steadfastly against women voting.

Agreed, and they did it without the express written consent of "Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution".

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Paquette wrote:

Agreed, and they did it without the express written consent of "Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution".

100% wrong - show me exactly where in the US Constitution that it says women cannot vote.  I await your answer.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Paquette wrote:

I don't have time to look for it but since you know where to find it show that source mentioning same sex marriage as an idea behind the founding of this country.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Jammer wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Paquette wrote:

100% wrong - show me exactly where in the US Constitution that it says women cannot vote.  I await your answer.

Rolling Eyes  scratch

That was exactly my point.

Even without "any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution expressing women's suffrage/interracial marriage is an issue to be addressed" the republican party was still able to address those issues.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Golly do all these people share the same liberal talking points?

Can't tell if it is actually Paquette, Dr. Jones, Liberal, Twinkies, or Caitlyn Pitlover posting!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Skeptical wrote:Golly do all these people share the same liberal talking points?

Can't tell if it is actually Paquette, Dr. Jones,  Liberal, Twinkies, or Caitlyn Pitlover posting!

That's a fine ad hominem attack but can you show us "any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution expressing women's suffrage/interracial marriage is an issue to be addressed"?

Or would you like to just break down and admit that the vast majority of our laws were not specifically mentioned in "any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution" and that your badgering argument is embarrassingly idiotic?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Skeptical wrote:So far I fail see those words in any of your babblings, including this latest attempt.

The two references you provide took place long after this country was founded so cannot be used a proof same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country as you persist in claiming.

Still waiting for you to provide any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution expressing same sex marriage is an issue to be addressed.
I'm sorry you don't see it, it makes me sad to realize that it is something you were not brought up learning. I though higher of our schools for that.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Skeptical wrote:.

]

Rolling Eyes  scratch

That was exactly my point.

Even without "any papers/writings/quotes by Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams or any other participant involved in the drafting of the US Constitution expressing women's suffrage/interracial marriage is an issue to be addressed" the republican party was still able to address those issues.

You are going to need to explain your comment to me better as I don't know what in the world you are saying
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Crickets don't stop chirping for the heck of it!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:So far I fail see those words in any of your babblings, including this latest attempt.

I'm sorry you don't see it, it makes me sad to realize that it is something you were not brought up learning. I though higher of our schools for that.

I have read a lot of the papers/documents/writings I mentioned earlier and failed to see same sex marriage mentioned.

All you are asked to do is link to those specific words in those papers/writings/docuements to prove the claim you made that same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country.

For what it is worth only the same sex crowd somehow see same sex marriage mentioned in the Constitution so does that mean what I think it does since you see those words???
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:

I have read a lot of the papers/documents/writings I mentioned earlier and failed to see same sex marriage mentioned.

All you are asked to do is link to those specific words in those papers/writings/docuements to prove the claim you made that same sex marriage was an idea behind the founding of this country.

For what it is worth only the same sex crowd somehow see same sex marriage mentioned in the Constitution so does that mean what I think it does since you see those words???
You're run-on sentences are difficult to understand. A question for you - Page 4 114582640

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:

You're run-on sentences are difficult to understand. A question for you - Page 4 114582640

Are you going to comment on the topic or just continue personal attacks?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:

Skeptical, I have not really been following this discussion regarding same sex marriage you are having with these delusional liberals.  However, I do have a few thoughts for you.  First, liberals have ZERO intention of adhering to the US Constitution.  They see it as a roadblock to their fundamental transformation of a country they all hate.  So, it is usually pointless to argue anything on the Constitution with a liberal.

Second, on the issue of gay marriage it s quite clear.  Marriage is not mentioned in the Constitution.  The Founding Fathers clearly and wisely left this issue to the states and the people.  They distinctly left marriage or any other issue not identified in the Constitution to the states and the people by the 10th Amendment which clearly states:  

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively or to the people."

The other area that applies is in Amendment 1 where it clearly states:  "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof....."    Marriage is a sacrament and a religious event.  It is very clear that marriage is not an issue to be addressed by the federal government - period.

Since the beginning, marriage has been between a man and a woman.  God created Adam and Eve, he did not create Adam and Andre or Adam and two goats.  So it is quite clear to most religions what marriage is.  However, if a religion feels they understand this issue better than God, then they should take it up with him as have the Muslims.  Hey there's an idea, why not have these liberal perverts check with the Muslims and see if it is OK for them to do an Adam and Andre type thing.  They even have their own country now, ISIL.  So, this just might work out for the perverted liberals.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Jammer wrote:   Skeptical, I have not really been following this discussion regarding same sex marriage you are having with these delusional liberals.  However, I do have a few thoughts for you.  First, liberals have ZERO intention of adhering to the US Constitution.  They see it as a roadblock to their fundamental transformation of a country they all hate.  So, it is usually pointless to argue anything on the Constitution with a liberal.

Second, on the issue of gay marriage it s quite clear.  Marriage is not mentioned in the Constitution.  The Founding Fathers clearly and wisely left this issue to the states and the people.  They distinctly left marriage or any other issue not identified in the Constitution to the states and the people by the 10th Amendment which clearly states:  

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively or to the people."

The other area that applies is in Amendment 1 where it clearly states:  "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof....."    Marriage is a sacrament and a religious event.  It is very clear that marriage is not an issue to be addressed by the federal government - period.

Since the beginning, marriage has been between a man and a woman.  God created Adam and Eve, he did not create Adam and Andre or Adam and two goats.  So it is quite clear to most religions what marriage is.  However, if a religion feels they understand this issue better than God, then they should take it up with him as have the Muslims.  Hey there's an idea, why not have these liberal perverts check with the Muslims and see if it is OK for them to do an Adam and Andre type thing.  They even have their own country now, ISIL.  So, this just might work out for the perverted liberals.

Oh heck, don't spoil my fun.  I have this way out idea that someday a liberal just might say something not part of the liberal talking points.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:   Skeptical, I have not really been following this discussion regarding same sex marriage you are having with these delusional liberals.  However, I do have a few thoughts for you.  First, liberals have ZERO intention of adhering to the US Constitution.  They see it as a roadblock to their fundamental transformation of a country they all hate.  So, it is usually pointless to argue anything on the Constitution with a liberal.

Oh heck, don't spoil my fun.  I have this way out idea that someday a liberal just might say something not part of the liberal talking points.

Unfortunately, the liberal activist judges have already said too many thing on too many issues.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:

Skeptical, I have not really been following this discussion regarding same sex marriage you are having with these delusional liberals.  However, I do have a few thoughts for you.  First, liberals have ZERO intention of adhering to the US Constitution.  They see it as a roadblock to their fundamental transformation of a country they all hate.  So, it is usually pointless to argue anything on the Constitution with a liberal.

But freedom of religion is mentioned, and therefore guaranteed at a federal level by the constitution.  To not allow someone to marry is a resection of their religious freedom.

You completely contradict yourself in this statement.  You call marriage a "religious event".  Your quote from the constitution says that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...."  There it is straight from the horses mouth. Congress is in control, and they have no control.

Since the beginning, marriage has been between a man and a woman.  God created Adam and Eve, he did not create Adam and Andre or Adam and two goats.  So it is quite clear to most religions what marriage is.  

Absolutely not.  Marriage had evolved into many different things in history, often meaning something completely different to both the church and government.  There were people in history who were legally married to corpses to unite kingdoms.  The government didn't take a role in religious marriages until the last few hundred years, and that was purely for documentation purposes so that they were able to help settle disputes when the need would arise.  

However, if a religion feels they understand this issue better than God, then they should take it up with him as have the Muslims.  Hey there's an idea, why not have these liberal perverts check with the Muslims and see if it is OK for them to do an Adam and Andre type thing.  They even have their own country now, ISIL.  So, this just might work out for the perverted liberals.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 am

Jammer wrote:I don't know what in the world you are saying

Yes, that's obvious.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down