We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:
If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?
That is the reason they came here illegally, they cannot get in legally due to quotas amongst other things.

If you make immigration hard to accomplish the legal way, you'll bolster the illegal numbers.

That is the point I was trying to make.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?
That is the reason they came here illegally, they cannot get in legally due to quotas amongst other things.  

If you make immigration hard to accomplish the legal way, you'll bolster the illegal numbers.

That is the point I was trying to make.

Why even have borders, or common culture, or a national currency?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?
That is the reason they came here illegally, they cannot get in legally due to quotas amongst other things.  

If you make immigration hard to accomplish the legal way, you'll bolster the illegal numbers.

That is the point I was trying to make.

Just face it those kids got here because that MT suit HMWAIC in the White House wanted them here come hell or high water. To heck with upholding the laws.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 am

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?
That is the reason they came here illegally, they cannot get in legally due to quotas amongst other things.  

If you make immigration hard to accomplish the legal way, you'll bolster the illegal numbers.

That is the point I was trying to make.

Just face it those kids got here because that MT suit HMWAIC in the White House wanted them here come hell or high water.  To heck with upholding the laws.

He's got to grow the Democrat voting base some how.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:40 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Why even have borders, or common culture, or a national currency?
Why make it unnaturally hard to immigrate to an amazing country?
Skeptical wrote:
Just face it those kids got here because that MT suit HMWAIC in the White House wanted them here come hell or high water. To heck with upholding the laws.
I'm pretty sure Obama didn't make the laws in the 1960s.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:57 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Why even have borders, or common culture, or a national currency?
Why make it unnaturally hard to immigrate to an amazing country?
Skeptical wrote:
Just face it those kids got here because that MT suit HMWAIC in the White House wanted them here come hell or high water.  To heck with upholding the laws.
I'm pretty sure Obama didn't make the laws in the 1960s.

Matters not, what matters is he did not follow or enforce the laws.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:00 am

Skeptical wrote:
Matters not, what matters is he did not follow or enforce the laws.
I'll wait for you to show that he didn't follow the laws.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:08 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Matters not, what matters is he did not follow or enforce the laws.
I'll wait for you to show that he didn't follow the laws.

You already proved that by admitting the kids were not processed/screened at any controlled processing/screening entry point!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:
You already proved that by admitting the kids were not processed/screened at any controlled processing/screening entry point!
Ok, not trying to be mean. Is English your first language?
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
You already proved that by admitting the kids were not processed/screened at any controlled processing/screening entry point!
Ok, not trying to be mean. Is English your first language?

Why the personal attack because you are wrong?

You must have forgotten this exchange

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS
Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Tell us again what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states

Caitlyn Pitlover wrote: There wasn't one.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
You don't need to explain anything other than tell what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids got their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states to back up your claim "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s."
Due to stricter immigration policies, especially against Mexico, (passed in the 1960s) that what has helped cause the illegal immigration problems.

When you make it harder for someone to legally immigrate to the states because of a bill passed nearly 50 yrs ago and wonder why it hasn't made it a dent in the illegals perhaps its time to look the bill(s) that may be causing the headaches. That is part of the reason why several presidents have granted amnesty to the masses, those bills need to be changed or removed but no one wants to do it, (IE Congress).

FYI Congress passed an immigration bill in 1984 (hardly 50 years ago) which Reagan signed granting amnesty to some 3M immigrants. Of course that didn't work but at least it wasn't done by executive fiat.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote: I've never been to war.

The closest I got to a "war zone" was approximately 800 miles (as the crow flies)

Does the South Side of Chicago count? tongue ;
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote: I've never been to war.

The closest I got to a "war zone" was approximately 800 miles (as the crow flies)

Does the South Side of Chicago count? tongue ;

Only if you were walking on the sidewalk all alone after 6 PM on a Saturday evening! affraid
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote: I've never been to war.

The closest I got to a "war zone" was approximately 800 miles (as the crow flies)

Does the South Side of Chicago count? tongue ;

Only if you were walking on the sidewalk all alone after 6 PM on a Saturday evening! affraid

Been there done that. affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote: I've never been to war.

The closest I got to a "war zone" was approximately 800 miles (as the crow flies)

Does the South Side of Chicago count? tongue ;

Only if you were walking on the sidewalk all alone after 6 PM on a Saturday evening! affraid

Been there done that. affraid affraid affraid

You just may qualify for hazardous pedestrian recognition
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?
That is the reason they came here illegally, they cannot get in legally due to quotas amongst other things.  

If you make immigration hard to accomplish the legal way, you'll bolster the illegal numbers.

That is the point I was trying to make.

Just face it those kids got here because that MT suit HMWAIC in the White House wanted them here come hell or high water.  To heck with upholding the laws.

Jesus would be proud of your love for children!

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
So much for your claim, "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s. " when 52,000 unaccompanied children were apprehended at the border and later sent on to various states.

Whether Mexico has a better immunization rate than the US is not at issue.  It is the illegal entry and failure to abide by our laws.

We need proof all these kids had valid shots/vaccinations to protect them against all the diseases specified by US law.
What do you mean? Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was during Ellis Island processing.

I don't see how you can say it isn't we have curbed the number of legal immigrants that are allowed into the country each year.

Perhaps I'm confusing things but it'd be great if you clear it up a bit for me.

If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?

Its interesting how teabaggers pretend to think that life is precious when it comes to abortion, but sick brown kids are nothing more than a burden. How convenient!

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:42 am

Skeptical wrote:If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?

If my memory and Fox News reporting are correct, they were seeking out border agents and turning themselves in the instant they crossed the border. They were immediately taken into custody and screened at that time.

So you're right when you said they didn't get screened at "a legal border entry point" but you're wrong when you say they weren't screened.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/14/night-time-on-border-endless-wave-illegal-immigrants-floods-rio-grande-valley/

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:26 am

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
So much for your claim, "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s. " when 52,000 unaccompanied children were apprehended at the border and later sent on to various states.

Whether Mexico has a better immunization rate than the US is not at issue.  It is the illegal entry and failure to abide by our laws.

We need proof all these kids had valid shots/vaccinations to protect them against all the diseases specified by US law.
What do you mean? Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was during Ellis Island processing.

I don't see how you can say it isn't we have curbed the number of legal immigrants that are allowed into the country each year.

Perhaps I'm confusing things but it'd be great if you clear it up a bit for me.

If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?

Its interesting how teabaggers pretend to think that life is precious when it comes to abortion, but sick brown kids are nothing more than a burden. How convenient!

Sorry...you can't change history with your revisionism. Democrats have championed abortion for decades. You know what color babies are aborted by a huge majority?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Just Braying It on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
So much for your claim, "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s. " when 52,000 unaccompanied children were apprehended at the border and later sent on to various states.

Whether Mexico has a better immunization rate than the US is not at issue.  It is the illegal entry and failure to abide by our laws.

We need proof all these kids had valid shots/vaccinations to protect them against all the diseases specified by US law.
What do you mean? Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was during Ellis Island processing.

I don't see how you can say it isn't we have curbed the number of legal immigrants that are allowed into the country each year.

Perhaps I'm confusing things but it'd be great if you clear it up a bit for me.

If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?

Its interesting how teabaggers pretend to think that life is precious when it comes to abortion, but sick brown kids are nothing more than a burden. How convenient!

Sorry...you can't change history with your revisionism.  Democrats have championed abortion for decades. You know what color babies are aborted by a huge majority?

According to Skeptical, we should have just turned all those sick kids away. But all life is precious (as long as they're the right color)!

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 am

Paquette wrote:
Skeptical wrote:If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?

If my memory and Fox News reporting are correct, they were seeking out border agents and turning themselves in the instant they crossed the border. They were immediately taken into custody and screened at that time.

So you're right when you said they didn't get screened at "a legal border entry point" but you're wrong when you say they weren't screened.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/14/night-time-on-border-endless-wave-illegal-immigrants-floods-rio-grande-valley/

What was your reason you sought out and used the only post I made with the phrase, "not being screened"?

You must have an ulterior motive since it is obvious you did not read all the exhanges with Caitlyn or willfully ignored all the rest that specifically wanted to have Caitlyn provide the answer to,
"Tell us again what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states"

What was your reason?  Was it so you could do as you did above and say, " but you're wrong when you say they weren't screened."


I am surprised you would use FOX as a source.  I thought FOX was held in contempt by liberals and referred to as FAUX.


Last edited by Skeptical on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:34 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Just Braying It on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:29 am

"I am totally would use"?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:18 am

According to Liberal and other supporters of the MT suit HMWAIC  this country should not only support unrestricted massive illegal immigration (including those who may carry dangerous contagious diseases) but welcome them with open arms.  

According to Liberal and other supporters of the MT suit HMWAIC after welcoming unrestricted massive illegal immigrants with open arms this country should also give them housing, food, federal income tax returns, and other things at taxpayer expense.

According to Liberal and other supporters of the MT suit HMWAIC after doing the above for illegal immigrants this country should even allow them to vote.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:15 am

Skeptical wrote:What was your reason you sought out and used the only post I made with the phrase, "not being screened"?

You must have an ulterior motive since it is obvious you did not read all the exhanges with Caitlyn or willfully ignored all the rest that speifically wanted to have Caitlyn provide the answer to,
"Tell us again what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states"

What was your reason?  Was it so you could do as you did above and say, " but you're wrong when you say they weren't screened."


I am surprised you would use FOX as a source.  I thought FOX was held in contempt by liberals and referred to as FAUX.

That seems more than just a little paranoid. I just pointed out that this particular wave of illegals were processed and screened immediately upon arrival. Why would this fact bother you so much?

Would you feel better if you weren't aware of this fact?

Skeptical wrote:What was your reason you sought out and used the only post I made with the phrase, "not being screened"?

How many times do you have to say something before I'm allowed to reply?

Besides, unless you use some something like the idiotic "exact quote" defense, you'll find that you repeated this argument several times. It's kinda your shtick, you latch onto one point and rehash it it over and over and over.

Skeptical wrote:It is obvious you are unable to identify the specific controlled border entry processing site/s all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states?

Skeptical wrote:You already proved that by admitting the kids were not processed/screened at any controlled processing/screening entry point!

Skeptical wrote:What controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states?

Skeptical wrote:If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Skeptical on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Paquette wrote:
How many times do you have to say something before I'm allowed to reply?

Besides, unless you use some something like the idiotic "exact quote" defense, you'll find that you repeated this argument several times. It's kinda your shtick, you latch onto one point and rehash it it over and over and over.

Well Caitlyn how many times were you not given a chance to reply to the question,
Tell us again what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states.

Again Caitlyn, if you or another poster accuses me of comment "X", dammit it is up to you or that other poster to provide that exact comment "X" .
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2752
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum