Two new SD Gun Laws Shot Down

Go down

Two new SD Gun Laws Shot Down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:18 pm

http://www.guns.com/2015/02/25/gun-reform-bills-crushed-by-south-dakota-legislature/

Bills for both constitutional carry and a streamlining of the background check process were shot down yesterday by lawmakers in Pierre.  

I really like the comments made by Arthur Rusch, couldn't be more spot on.  Even better are the brainfreezes in the comment section with their go-to "communist" comments.  Our legislature sure has some awful red communists.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two new SD Gun Laws Shot Down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 am

Dr. Jones wrote:http://www.guns.com/2015/02/25/gun-reform-bills-crushed-by-south-dakota-legislature/

Bills for both constitutional carry and a streamlining of the background check process were shot down yesterday by lawmakers in Pierre.  

I really like the comments made by Arthur Rusch, couldn't be more spot on.  Even better are the brainfreezes in the comment section with their go-to "communist" comments.  Our legislature sure has some awful red communists.

Troll
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:20 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:http://www.guns.com/2015/02/25/gun-reform-bills-crushed-by-south-dakota-legislature/

Troll

How is trying to have a conversation about what is going on in our state legislature trolling?

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:55 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Troll

How is trying to have a conversation about what is going on in our state legislature trolling?

Oh hell, how could I even think you were a troll?

Let me see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

your siggy pic
you being a gun control freak
you being a leftwinglugnut

how's that for a start?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Troll

your siggy pic

how's that for a start?

Got anything with a little more substance?

I wouldn't necessarily say gun hating.  I just like having a little better handle on who is carrying guns around me. In fact I generally like to buy guns for benefit auctions or raffles because they really tug at the heartstrings of gun nuts and they like to empty their wallets on them.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Rusch's comment,
They think that a gun is a magic wand and they can waive that around and people will do exactly what they want them to do which is not true.

sounds more like what would come from the mouth of a bat shiste crazy liberal anti gun nut!
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:16 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Rusch's comment,
They think that a gun is a magic wand and they can waive that around and people will do exactly what they want them to do which is not true.

sounds more like what would come from the mouth of a bat shiste crazy liberal anti gun nut!

Or a sensible conservative retired judge, you take your pick.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Troll

your siggy pic

how's that for a start?

I wouldn't necessarily say gun hating.  I just like having a little better handle on who is carrying guns around me.  In fact I generally like to buy guns for benefit auctions or raffles because they really tug at the heartstrings of gun nuts and they like to empty their wallets on them.

C'mon toots,

Do you always put words in other posts. You know I didn't say anything about gun hating, but you went ahead and posted as if I said it.

You learned from Rachel Maddow very well.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:33 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Troll

your siggy pic

how's that for a start?

I wouldn't necessarily say gun hating.  I just like having a little better handle on who is carrying guns around me.  In fact I generally like to buy guns for benefit auctions or raffles because they really tug at the heartstrings of gun nuts and they like to empty their wallets on them.

C'mon toots,

Do you always put words in other posts.  You know I didn't say anything about gun hating, but you went ahead and posted as if I said it.

Gun control freak vs. gun hating? Maybe you could explain to me the difference.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:02 pm

I'm mystified by Raushes comment. How is making licensed carry permits going to weed out his wild eyed pistol wavers? So unclear as to be silly unless it's out of context.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:26 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Troll

your siggy pic

how's that for a start?

C'mon toots,

Do you always put words in other posts.  You know I didn't say anything about gun hating, but you went ahead and posted as if I said it.

Gun control freak vs. gun hating?  Maybe you could explain to me the difference.

You are kidding, right?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Clicker wrote:I'm mystified by Raushes comment.  How is making licensed carry permits going to weed out his wild eyed pistol wavers?  So unclear as to be silly unless it's out of context.

Exactly. Since its illegal for a felon to own a firearm let alone open carry, will there be a rush of them to conceal a weapon? Its as illegal before and remains so. Concealed weapon permits accomplish nothing but feed the illusion of false security.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:32 pm

What licensing and registrations do is enable law ignoring leaders like BarryO to order his brown shirts to come and get your guns whenever he feels like it. That power should reside in no leader, that's why we have the second amendment.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:22 am

Clicker wrote:What licensing and registrations do is enable law ignoring leaders like BarryO to order his brown shirts to come and get your guns whenever he feels like it.  That power should reside in no leader, that's why we have the second amendment.

He's already begun...first are AR style "pistols". Previously the ATF ruled the arm supports to be legal but now is considering changing their classification to gun stocks making the less than 16" barrel weapon illegal without a $200 ATF stamp. This is not going to end nice...
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Clicker wrote:I'm mystified by Raushes comment.  How is making licensed carry permits going to weed out his wild eyed pistol wavers?  So unclear as to be silly unless it's out of context.

Exactly. Since its illegal for a felon to own a firearm let alone open carry, will there be a rush of them to conceal a weapon? Its as illegal before and remains so. Concealed weapon permits accomplish nothing but feed the illusion of false security.
Xzactly

Alleycat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down