Name that liberal sin

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Name that liberal sin

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:It is harmful to society and individuals in particular.

How?

Say I am a catholic and own an apartment house.  I want it to be traditional familys only.  Queers sue me for not allowing them in.  It costs me financially.

Say I'm a Baptist and own an apartment house. I want to rent to traditional families only. Mixed race couples sue me for not allowing them in. It costs me financially.

Why does one argument work and not the other?

Because qweer behavior is a choice, skin color is not.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Do you spend as much time defending other sins like greed, pride, love of money, attachment to worldly things, treating "the least of these" poorly, drunkenness, divorce, adultery, fornication, lust etc., as you do defending homosexuality?

I turn to the bible as a guide for my life. As soon as I'm sin free then I might have time to judge the state of another's soul. I'm not there yet.

But when it comes to making laws I focus on whether something hurts others and for the life of me I can't figure out how same sex marriage is going to harm anyone else.

Can you help me out with that? How will it negatively effect your life if the couple down the street is married instead of just living together?

Thousands of colons are trying to get attention...

c'mon bud. You ain't that large (so as to stimulate arousal of the colon).
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:45 pm

Jammer wrote:The homosexual lifestyle is quite different.  While I find it quite appealling, it appears that some adapt to it quite well.

http://www.whatyouknowmightnotbeso.com/gaystudy.html

Fixed this for you.

LOL.  You seem to be a fount of authority on "the lifestyle".
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:04 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

Say I am a catholic and own an apartment house.  I want it to be traditional familys only.  Queers sue me for not allowing them in.  It costs me financially.

There is no more freedom of speech or choice in this country. If you own a business, you have to cater to even the worst violators of your faith.

Even those very few (1-2%) of homosexuals whose feelings get hurt when people don't approve of their sin.

The government is in the business to take rights and money away from certain people.

White Christians....

It's what is required in Obama's holy book, called dhimmitude

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Why do liberals hate sheep?

http://barbwire.com/2015/06/08/1000-i-now-pronounce-you-man-and-cow-dont-judge/
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Well look what the qweers in Hollywood have been up to...

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2015/06/08/hollywoods-pedophilia-epidemic-exposed/

Can't wait for "Coach" to openly condemn this behavior as he is the arbiter of what is right and just from tiny smidgeons of information gathered from a liberal website.

Homosexuals make up 2% of the population yet account for 40% of all reported pedophilia attacks...hmmm

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Well look what the qweers in Hollywood have been up to...

Can't wait for "Coach" to openly condemn this behavior as he is the arbiter of what is right and just from tiny smidgeons of information gathered from a liberal website.  

Tick   Tick   Tick
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:10 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Well look what the qweers in Hollywood have been up to...

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2015/06/08/hollywoods-pedophilia-epidemic-exposed/

Homosexuals make up 2% of the population yet account for 40% of all reported pedophilia attacks...hmmm

Funny considering your defense of Hastert.

That's the difference between you and me. I condemn ALL of those criminals guilty of this crime while you give a pass to those who belong to the right political ideology. I condemn ALL of those individual criminals while you desperately try to condemn everyone in that group regardless of guilt.

You see, I have no problem condemning ALL cases of underage sexual assault whether it's pedophilia or assault against older minors. But on the other hand, you seem to have no problem trying to defend some of them.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:13 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

The big question you should be asking yourself is why won't you rent to Jesus?

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:25 am

Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

Seriously? I realize you believe that the Bible only consists of the Gospels but this has to be the lamest hijacking of a Bible verse .... ever. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:42 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

Seriously? I realize you believe that the Bible only consists of the Gospels but this has to be the lamest hijacking of a Bible verse .... ever. Suspect

Why? That passage seems pretty unambiguous to me.

I'm not surprised you threw in the usual "cherry picking" counter attack. You know, where people get upset because someone offers them a cherry because that's not the cherry they want to pick.

RE: Cherry picking.
I have noticed that people who use the bible as a guide for their own lives tend to gravitate towards the gospels while those who use the bible as a stone throwing guide lean heavily towards worshiping Paul.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:32 am

Coach Hastert wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

I'm not surprised you threw in the usual "cherry picking" counter attack. You know, where people get upset because someone offers them a cherry because that's not the cherry they want to pick.

I have noticed that people who use the bible as a guide for their own lives tend to gravitate towards the gospels while those who use the bible as a stone throwing guide lean heavily towards worshiping Paul.

So at the Final Judgement when Jesus is acting as Mediator you are arguing that when Jesus states "whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me", that in failing to act for the infirmed, sick, hungry, poor or old is equivalent to not being complicit to an act of the sin of homosexuality (as perceived by a Christian and a reading of the Bible in toto)? Certainly you are jesting or are suffering from a severe reading comprehension.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:49 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

So at the Final Judgement when Jesus is acting as Mediator you are arguing that when Jesus states "whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me",  that in failing to act for the infirmed, sick, hungry, poor or old  is equivalent to not being complicit to an act of the sin of homosexuality (as perceived by a Christian and a reading of the Bible in toto)? Certainly you are jesting or are suffering from a severe reading comprehension.

The person who is now using the moniker Coach Hastert apparently believes that if we don't agree with a person's lifestyle or SIN, we hate that person. He/she/it is blind to the fact that it is possible to love the sinner and hate the sin.

LOVE DOES NOT EQUATE TO TOLERANCE. One does not have to tolerate one's sin in order to love that person.

And since he/she/it ONLY  uses the Gospels of Jesus to "live by" (yeah, I really believe that), I just wonder something......did Jesus tell the woman found in adultery to continue in her sin? Or did he tell her to "go and sin no more"?

Another question: Why does he/she/it refuse to capitalize the "Bible" in his/her/its posts? It's pretty revealing how much importance he/she/it gives the inspired Word of God.
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:13 am

Over the past 25-30 years I have discovered those who support homosexuality/homosexual marriages fall into one of three major reasons; (not in order)

1.  They may be trying to get elected to a public office and want support from that segment of voters
2.  They sense expressing approval is a way of "fitting in" during this social fad.
3.  They are actually homosexual but mask their lifestyle choice as support for "civil rights"
Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:29 am

Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

Because he hasn't asked to rent from me.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 pm

I was just wondering if incompetence is a SIN.

Obama and the current administration’s list of RECENT failures is abysmal.  The list is embarrassing of what has occurred in just the past few months.

TSA screeners failed 67 out of 70 tests -- or 96 percent
Chinese hack personal information of four million federal employees
Criminals hacked IRS website and gained access to 100,000 tax accounts
Social Security overpaid beneficiaries by $17 billion
ISIS the JV team has captured Iraq and Syria
They did it with US weapons Obama left for them
US healthcare system in serious decline
National debt continues to skyrocket
Employment participation rate at all time lows
The number of people living in poverty has continued to climb
US educational system is in a death spiral
Porous borders

Of course, there is a list of “Golden Oldies” of Obama and his progressive liberal failures that is hundreds of times longer.

Solyndra
Operation Fast & Furious
Healthcare.gov rollout, that didn’t work
IRS Scandal
Bengazi Scandal
Publishing all legislation for five days before it comes to a vote
Stimulus program to prevent unemployment from going over 8%
...................(This list has been truncated due to space limitations on the server)
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

Just a hint, that is a hyper link to something you really should already be familiar with if you are a Christian.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:42 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:So at the Final Judgement when Jesus is acting as Mediator you are arguing that when Jesus states "whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me",  that in failing to act for the infirmed, sick, hungry, poor or old  is equivalent to not being complicit to an act of the sin of homosexuality (as perceived by a Christian and a reading of the Bible in toto)? Certainly you are jesting or are suffering from a severe reading comprehension.

This might be hard for you to grasp since you're not a Christian but we are all responsible for our own sins, not anyone else's. I won't be judged for your infidelity and you won't be judged for my divorce. Jesus was crystal clear that we are charged with helping each other and was just as clear that we are not qualified to judge one another.

Will you campaign to outlaw most divorces or adultery in accordance with God's law? If not, why the discrepancy?

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:17 am

There is one big reason I don't focus obsessively on the passages that deal with homosexuality like so many of you do. I'm not gay. I also spend little to no time focusing on the prohibitions against infidelity because that's another area that's not an issue for me.

Since I use the bible to further myself down the path I don't spend my time focusing on issues that aren't a part of my life. I have my hands full dealing with my own sins, I don't have time to obsess over everyone else's sins that don't interfere in any significant way with my life.

Others use scripture very differently. Instead of wiping the dust off their feet if someone doesn't want to hear the Word, they seek to impose selected parts of the bible or koran on non believers through the rule of law or through brute force. Instead of using scripture to build themselves up, they use it to tear others down.

This has a devastating effect on evangelical efforts. People take one look at these hateful dicks and want no part of a religion that turns people into assholes. Unfortunately they only see the loud, obnoxious dicks, they don't see the vast majority of Christians who are struggling to bring their own lives up to that very high standard.

If you want to know why people are leaving the church, look in the mirror.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:46 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Seriously? I realize you believe that the Bible only consists of the Gospels but this has to be the lamest hijacking of a Bible verse .... ever. Suspect

I suppose you could choose to think that I "believe that the Bible only consists of the Gospels". Or you could look at those who recoil every time I bring up an inconvenient passage from the gospels and wonder if they recognize the Word of Jesus as part of the bible.

This might be hard for you to grasp as a non believer but as a Christian I turn to the Word of Christ. While there are many helpful passages contained in the internal memos from the early church I have my hands full following Jesus' commandments. Just as soon as I master the golden rule I can turn my attention to Paul's writings on church politics, dress codes and when women have the right to speak in church.

And what is truly amazing is your hypocrisy of using this strawman argument to browbeat me with a bible that you don't even accept into your own life.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:23 am

Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Coach Hastert wrote:

How?

Just a hint, that is a hyper link to something you really should already be familiar with if you are a Christian.

Is that all ya got???? You get outfoxed and then you throw out a link about doing unto the least of these??????????????????

Typical leftite tactic, ya get bested and then deflect from your question.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:23 pm

The landscape is littered with liberal sins.  However, the most devastating is the financial ruin progressive socialists bring to anything they get their hands on.  The report on the fiscal health of the states doesn’t reveal any surprises as the most conservative states are financially in the best shape and liberal states are the worst.  And as one would expect the US version of Greece is a liberal state run by progressive socialists.

Illinois will undoubtedly be the first state to go completely bankrupt.  The only good news is the worst pain will be felt by all of the progressive socialists working for the state and local governments.  Their pension plan is essentially insolvent and will probably only be able to pay 30 cents on the dollar, still making the dumbasses better off that they deserve.

The progressive liberal war on future generations in order to pay for their own personal greed is a sin that knows no bounds.

http://mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Jammer wrote:The landscape is littered with liberal sins.  However, the most devastating is the financial ruin progressive socialists bring to anything they get their hands on.  The report on the fiscal health of the states doesn’t reveal any surprises as the most conservative states are financially in the best shape and liberal states are the worst.  And as one would expect the US version of Greece is a liberal state run by progressive socialists.

Illinois will undoubtedly be the first state to go completely bankrupt.  The only good news is the worst pain will be felt by all of the progressive socialists working for the state and local governments.  Their pension plan is essentially insolvent and will probably only be able to pay 30 cents on the dollar, still making the dumbasses better off that they deserve.

The progressive liberal war on future generations in order to pay for their own personal greed is a sin that knows no bounds.

As far as cities go, any city in Illinois won't the first....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/07/18/detroit-just-filed-for-bankruptcy-heres-how-it-got-there/

— Detroit is sagging under decades of bad governance. “The city’s operations have become dysfunctional and wasteful after years of budgetary restrictions, mismanagement, crippling operational practices and, in some cases, indifference or corruption,” Orr wrote in May. “Outdated policies, work practices, procedures and systems must be improved consistent with best practices of 21st-century government.” (Detroit has been a one-party city run by Democrats since 1962.)
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:04 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Jammer wrote:The landscape is littered with liberal sins.  However, the most devastating is the financial ruin progressive socialists bring to anything they get their hands on.  The report on the fiscal health of the states doesn’t reveal any surprises as the most conservative states are financially in the best shape and liberal states are the worst.  And as one would expect the US version of Greece is a liberal state run by progressive socialists.

As far as cities go, any city in Illinois won't the first....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/07/18/detroit-just-filed-for-bankruptcy-heres-how-it-got-there/

— Detroit is sagging under decades of bad governance. “The city’s operations have become dysfunctional and wasteful after years of budgetary restrictions, mismanagement, crippling operational practices and, in some cases, indifference or corruption,” Orr wrote in May. “Outdated policies, work practices, procedures and systems must be improved consistent with best practices of 21st-century government.” (Detroit has been a one-party city run by Democrats since 1962.)

Yeah, I know - Detroit is not only a cesspool, it is insolvent.  However, it is surprising how well Michigan as a state has rebounded thanks to their current Republican Governor.  Michigan is more conservative than a person realizes.  There are some quite conservative parts of the state.  However, Detroit and any metropolitan area with union members or large liberal colleges pull the state in the wrong direction.

There are quite a few cities besides Detroit that are essentially insolvent.  California is littered with several, but their elected slimy liberal politicians are reward handsomely.  Remember Bell, California?   That could be the poster child for corrupt liberal politicians who pay themselves exorbitant salaries.

Anyhow, my money is on Illinois to be the first STATE to go under.  If you have any conservative friends or relatives living there encourage them to get out before the shithole implodes.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:59 am

Here you go, the poster child for liberal sins.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1197200/Ariana-Grande-shares-donut-shop-PDA-licks-donuts.html

Liberals HATE America and that is the root cause for their behavior.  They try to destroy American values and everything that stands for America.  The thing to remember is that this behavior is represented in almost every single liberal in this country.  Oh they will try to tell you differently and they will want you to believe them.  However, when you see a liberal on the street I hope you remember this slut proudly saying that she hated America - she hated Americans and realize that is exactly what the liberal living in your neighborhood also thinks.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top