Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Go down

Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Skeptical on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:08 pm


Not that long ago in a galaxy close to where you live the MT suit HMWAIC triumphantly announced,
“This counterterrorism campaign will be waged through a steady, relentless effort to take out ISIL wherever they exist, using our air power and our support for partner forces on the ground.  This strategy of taking out terrorists who threaten us, while supporting partners on the front lines, is one that we have successfully pursued in Yemen and Somalia for years.  And it is consistent with the approach I outlined earlier this year:  to use force against anyone who threatens America’s core interests, but to mobilize partners wherever possible to address broader challenges to international order” he stated.

Just within the last few days over 100 have been killed by suicide bombers and now US special forces personnel are being evacuated.

Who believe he will not know of these events until he reads about them in the media??

Almost forgot .. for Shortie's Lover and other liberals

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/10/flashback-obama-touts-yemen-as-success-story/

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/20/394239611/mosque-attacks-in-yemen-kill-dozens

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/11487729/US-special-forces-evacuated-from-Yemen-as-security-situation-deteriorates.html
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2828
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Clicker on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Perhaps there are some of his adoring followers who believe this tripe when he pukes it out for consumption by his loyal worshipers. Personally I use this kind of blather as a guide for judging his other emissions.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Jammer on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:41 am

Clicker wrote:Perhaps there are some of his adoring followers who believe this tripe when he pukes it out for consumption by his loyal worshipers. Personally I use this kind of blather as a guide for judging his other emissions.

You make an excellent point, but I would add just one thing to it.  We should also use this blather as a guide for judging the people who continue to support him and his policies.

If we think back to history, not all Germans were very fond of Hitler in the 1930's as he spewed his rhetoric to his adoring minions.  Unfortunately those adoring minions also known as the Nazi Party were quite VOCAL and active in supporting him.  And rather than challenging those adoring minions, these good German people sat on the sidelines and let those adoring minions control the narrative.

Our country is faced with the same problem today as these progressive liberals are just as evil and destructive as the Nazi Party was in the 1930's.  Our actions and words will never stop nor change Obama.  Our only chance is to challenge his adoring minions in the streets and neighborhoods.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Jammer on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:22 am

Skeptical wrote:
Not that long ago in a galaxy close to where you live the MT suit HMWAIC triumphantly announced,
“This counterterrorism campaign will be waged through a steady, relentless effort to take out ISIL wherever they exist, using our air power and our support for partner forces on the ground.  This strategy of taking out terrorists who threaten us, while supporting partners on the front lines, is one that we have successfully pursued in Yemen and Somalia for years.  And it is consistent with the approach I outlined earlier this year:  to use force against anyone who threatens America’s core interests, but to mobilize partners wherever possible to address broader challenges to international order” he stated.

Just within the last few days over 100 have been killed by suicide bombers and now US special forces personnel are being evacuated.

Who believe he will not know of these events until he reads about them in the media??

Almost forgot .. for Shortie's Lover and other liberals

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/10/flashback-obama-touts-yemen-as-success-story/

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/20/394239611/mosque-attacks-in-yemen-kill-dozens

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/11487729/US-special-forces-evacuated-from-Yemen-as-security-situation-deteriorates.html

Twas the Night Before Wartime

Twas the night before wartime, and all through the house
The democrats were quiet, quiet as a mouse
MoveOn had moved on, and Code Pink stood aside
their mouths closed tightly, by Obamacare's bribe

As Plato and Polybius, and De Toqueville explained
As history documents, leftists always dodge blame
Leaders Praising thugs or wars for the wrong side,
the Democrats go quiet, by Obamacare's bribe

Their stockings were hung, on the mantle with pride
to be filled with Obama-goodies, hope's veil covering lies
printing money, rewarding bankers, no jail was prescribed
their silence rewarded, by Obamacare's bribe

Their conscience is purchased, their allegience purloined,
by a gov't of benefits, by the power of the coin
Trillions of benefits, debt piled to the sky,
Campaign contributions? No, Obamacare's bribe
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2519
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Socialist Utopia

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat May 14, 2016 10:59 am

avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Witness the tranquility and happiness that Socialism brings with it:

http://www.infowars.com/scenes-from-the-venezuela-apocalypse-countless-wounded-after-5000-loot-supermarket-looking-for-food/

Interesting tripe.  But how does this relate to the topic of President Obama's success in Yemen ?  
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1181
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun May 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Witness the tranquility and happiness that Socialism brings with it:

http://www.infowars.com/scenes-from-the-venezuela-apocalypse-countless-wounded-after-5000-loot-supermarket-looking-for-food/

Interesting tripe.  But how does this relate to the topic of President Obama's success in Yemen ?  

You should go and visit. We could take up a fund to send you and your butt pirates to go and experience the joys of Yemen yourselves.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun May 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Witness the tranquility and happiness that Socialism brings with it:

http://www.infowars.com/scenes-from-the-venezuela-apocalypse-countless-wounded-after-5000-loot-supermarket-looking-for-food/

Interesting tripe.  But how does this relate to the topic of President Obama's success in Yemen ?  

You should go and visit. We could take up a fund to send you and your butt pirates to go and experience the joys of Yemen yourselves.

I thought your post was about Venezuela? Wouldn't it be more sophomoric and in line with your lude crass and ribbald existence to invite me to visit Crackass Venezuela?
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1181
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Touts Yemen As Success Story

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum