Welcome to ...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Darth Cheney wrote: I can't stand bald face liars, period. She might get away with that crap with her lying douche bag liberal friends but I won't stand for it. Little miss of privilege can't take criticism...boo frickin hoo.
Do you have any evidence of this lying?

While I can understand not tolerating that, if you are simply going of memory without evidence of any sort is a bit hard to believe you. As the internet isn't exactly known for its trustworthiness of individuals, yourself included.

Anonymity pretty much allows anyone to say what they want without repercussions, just look at Jammer's statements. Everyone on here knows he doesn't say any of these things to someone in his actual life.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Jammer wrote:
If people don't like being called evil, then they should be evil and do evil things.  It really is that simple.  
I understand you are being pretty satirical with a lot of your statements, but most of the things you say simply are embellishments because you can get away with it online.

You and I both know, that you do not say anything like this to anyone you actually know.

That being said, there is still no reason for your outright hostility to someone you do not know, which is how I know you aren't really a conservative, even though you claim to be.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
If people don't like being called evil, then they should be evil and do evil things.  It really is that simple.  
I understand you are being pretty satirical with a lot of your statements, but most of the things you say simply are embellishments because you can get away with it online.

You and I both know, that you do not say anything like this to anyone you actually know.

That being said, there is still no reason for your outright hostility to someone you do not know, which is how I know you aren't really a conservative, even though you claim to be.

You seem to be operating under the belief that someone you DON'T know can't hurt you. That is a mistaken philosophy. Many people we don't know hurt us every day, every chance they can. Most are called liberal/progressives.

So, now you also seem to think that you define the word 'conservative' and then you accuse jammer of not being one. All that tells me that as a liberal you are clueless as to what a conservative is. Too bad for you.

Liberals know nothing about a lot of things.

One of the more infamous liberals from sodomite central stated that ~ you can borrow your way out of debt.~ Another braindamaged liberal said Obama was an honest and honorable man. Still many others want to do away with oil/coal energy.

Since you have chosen to be a liberal, you have chosen poorly.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Jammer on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
If people don't like being called evil, then they should be evil and do evil things.  It really is that simple.  
I understand you are being pretty satirical with a lot of your statements, but most of the things you say simply are embellishments because you can get away with it online.

You and I both know, that you do not say anything like this to anyone you actually know.

That being said, there is still no reason for your outright hostility to someone you do not know, which is how I know you aren't really a conservative, even though you claim to be.

If you thought that was hostile, I dare you to be in the checkout line at Wal-Mart ahead of me and use your EBT card to pay for the food items and then pull out a roll of cash to buy your beer and cigarettes.   I can be quite entertaining.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Jammer on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote: I can't stand bald face liars, period. She might get away with that crap with her lying douche bag liberal friends but I won't stand for it. Little miss of privilege can't take criticism...boo frickin hoo.
Do you have any evidence of this lying?

While I can understand not tolerating that, if you are simply going of memory without evidence of any sort is a bit hard to believe you. As the internet isn't exactly known for its trustworthiness of individuals, yourself included.

Anonymity pretty much allows anyone to say what they want without repercussions, just look at Jammer's statements. Everyone on here knows he doesn't say any of these things to someone in his actual life.

I dare you to try me.  Wear your I love Obama shirt and see what I have to say to you.  I dream of the day when all decent Americans attack you scum at first sight on the street.  You cretins need to be driven back to the sewers you came from.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:01 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
You seem to be operating under the belief that someone you DON'T know can't hurt you.  That is a mistaken philosophy.  Many people we don't know hurt us every day, every chance they can.  Most are called liberal/progressives.
You'd be wrong there, I may disagree with someone online but no, they cannot hurt me. That doesn't excuse poor behavior.
nightlight88 wrote:
So, now you also seem to think that you define the word 'conservative' and then you accuse jammer of not being one.  All that tells me that as a liberal you are clueless as to what a conservative is.  Too bad for you.  
He really isn't very conservative. Abrasive sure, perhaps a bit Fascist, but conservative, no.
nightlight88 wrote:
People know nothing about a lot of things.

One of the more infamous liberals from sodomite central stated that ~ you can borrow your way out of debt.~   Another braindamaged liberal said Obama was an honest and honorable man.  Still many others want to do away with oil/coal energy.

Since you have chosen to be a liberal, you have chosen poorly.
I don't know what you are talking about sodomite central.

Either way bad behavior is still inexcusable.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Jammer wrote:
If you thought that was hostile, I dare you to be in the checkout line at Wal-Mart ahead of me and use your EBT card to pay for the food items and then pull out a roll of cash to buy your beer and cigarettes.   I can be quite entertaining.
You wouldn't be able to post online as much as you do if you said anything like you do on here to someone you know in person.

I get that you think you are some big bad person because you can mouth off online, but all of us, even those that support you, know that tact is something to be required when you interact with other people.

So you are either sitting at home doing nothing, or you simply are being satirical with your anonymity.

You should relax a bit though, there is a huge difference between disagreeing with someone and insulting them when you do not know them.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
If you thought that was hostile, I dare you to be in the checkout line at Wal-Mart ahead of me and use your EBT card to pay for the food items and then pull out a roll of cash to buy your beer and cigarettes.   I can be quite entertaining.
You wouldn't be able to post online as much as you do if you said anything like you do on here to someone you know in person.

I get that you think you are some big bad person because you can mouth off online, but all of us, even those that support you, know that tact is something to be required when you interact with other people.

So you are either sitting at home doing nothing, or you simply are being satirical with your anonymity.

You should relax a bit though, there is a huge difference between disagreeing with someone and insulting them when you do not know them.

Tact is required when interacting with human beings.  However, progressive liberals are agents of evil - no tact required.

Au contraire, I know who every progressive liberal is, they are the devil incarnate.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:28 pm

I do not believe that every progressive liberal is the devil incarnate.

Some are just mislead, and as you stated earlier, useful idiots.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Skeptical on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
If you thought that was hostile, I dare you to be in the checkout line at Wal-Mart ahead of me and use your EBT card to pay for the food items and then pull out a roll of cash to buy your beer and cigarettes.   I can be quite entertaining.
You wouldn't be able to post online as much as you do if you said anything like you do on here to someone you know in person.

I get that you think you are some big bad person because you can mouth off online, but all of us, even those that support you, know that tact is something to be required when you interact with other people.

So you are either sitting at home doing nothing, or you simply are being satirical with your anonymity.

You should relax a bit though, there is a huge difference between disagreeing with someone and insulting them when you do not know them.

Here you go, knock yourself out !


avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Jammer on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I do not believe that every progressive liberal is the devil incarnate.

Some are just mislead, and as you stated earlier,  useful idiots.

Reluctantly I will say that you MIGHT be right.  I guess it gets down to what your definition of the word "is" is.  oops, that was something else.

However, along those lines there are probably degrees of useful idiots.  If you are talking about the useful idiots who ONLY vote for the progressive liberals in order to get their Obama phones and EBT cards, you are probably right.  They have bought the progressive liberal mantra of just vote YOUR OWN best interests.

However, if you are talking about the useful idiots who preach, argue, advocate and PUSH the progressive liberal agenda, then I will arm wrestle you over the issue.  I will stand my ground on who I believe those cretins are.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Jammer wrote:
Tact is required when interacting with human beings.  However, progressive liberals are agents of evil - no tact required.

Au contraire, I know who every progressive liberal is, they are the devil incarnate.
This post is a prime example of your satirical content. No one, and I do mean no one would classify other people as inhuman over political opinions, not seriously.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Tact is required when interacting with human beings.  However, progressive liberals are agents of evil - no tact required.

Au contraire, I know who every progressive liberal is, they are the devil incarnate.
This post is a prime example of your satirical content. No one, and I do mean no one would classify other people as inhuman over political opinions, not seriously.

avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Just Braying It on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
If you thought that was hostile, I dare you to be in the checkout line at Wal-Mart ahead of me and use your EBT card to pay for the food items and then pull out a roll of cash to buy your beer and cigarettes.   I can be quite entertaining.
You wouldn't be able to post online as much as you do if you said anything like you do on here to someone you know in person.

I get that you think you are some big bad person because you can mouth off online, but all of us, even those that support you, know that tact is something to be required when you interact with other people.

So you are either sitting at home doing nothing, or you simply are being satirical with your anonymity.

You should relax a bit though, there is a huge difference between disagreeing with someone and insulting them when you do not know them.

Here you go, knock yourself out !



What is the significance of this report abuse image you keep bringing up and why is there so much gravel in your vagina because of it?

Just Braying It

Posts : 983
Join date : 2013-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
If you thought that was hostile, I dare you to be in the checkout line at Wal-Mart ahead of me and use your EBT card to pay for the food items and then pull out a roll of cash to buy your beer and cigarettes.   I can be quite entertaining.
You wouldn't be able to post online as much as you do if you said anything like you do on here to someone you know in person.

I get that you think you are some big bad person because you can mouth off online, but all of us, even those that support you, know that tact is something to be required when you interact with other people.

So you are either sitting at home doing nothing, or you simply are being satirical with your anonymity.

You should relax a bit though, there is a huge difference between disagreeing with someone and insulting them when you do not know them.

Here you go, knock yourself out !



What is the significance of this report abuse image you keep bringing up and why is there so much gravel in your vagina because of it?

Is English your native language?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Jammer on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:51 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Tact is required when interacting with human beings.  However, progressive liberals are agents of evil - no tact required.

Au contraire, I know who every progressive liberal is, they are the devil incarnate.
This post is a prime example of your satirical content. No one, and I do mean no one would classify other people as inhuman over political opinions, not seriously.

Spoken like a person with an agenda who would like Americans to forget history.  Since you understand that people who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, you know that your cause is best served by pushing history aside or rewriting it.

Well let’s see what I remember of history:

Once upon a time there was a political organization called the Workers’ Party.  This political party struggled along until one day a young charismatic speaker captured the attention of his country.  The charismatic speaker helped attract many new young members to the party through his eloquent speeches blaming the country’s problems on certain classes of people living in the country.

The new party leader gave speech after speech telling the country that its problems would continue unless they fundamentally transformed their country.  These speeches resounded with the poor economically disadvantaged young people in his country.

This political party had tried to take control of the country years earlier thru more harsh activist type protests, many of them against a certain war.  However, that never really allowed them to gain the total control they sought.  Now thru the leadership of their new young charismatic leader with the silver tongue, they had turned to winning dominant control via the election process.

This new leader actually wrote a book which became a best seller.  This book talked about various struggles in life and the “dreams” for a better future.  It helped catapult this charismatic speaker to a position where he was now leading the country.  Under his rule, every day that passed found the government controlling more and more of the lives of its citizens.  He single handedly began directing the foreign policy of the country ignoring past treaties and unilaterally declaring that he knew what was best for the country.

This brought a lot of grassroots dissent from certain citizens in the country who formed groups to block the advancement of this growing tyrannical hold of the new charismatic leader.  However, he used government power and forces to block his political opposition and harass them out of existence.

Along the way this young charismatic speaker renamed his political party to the “National Socialist German Workers’ Party” or as we typically know them, the NAZI Party.  Now you know the rest of the story and if you don’t believe me, you can go read it for yourself.

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nazi-party

Silly me to ever to ever think about classifying people as inhuman over their political opinions.  What I am not sure of is whether YOU do not believe the Holocaust ever happened or whether you believe that history will not judge YOUR political views regarding the mass killing of millions of pre-born infants in the same manner as the mass killing of millions of Jews.  Unfortunately, no matter how you try to SPIN it, mass killing is INHUMAN.  And as long as history is allowed to stay intact, I think you will find yourself alongside some very notorious people.

However, the one thing that I am sure of is that you do understand that it is in YOUR political best interests if Americans do NOT remember history.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:18 am

Jammer wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Tact is required when interacting with human beings.  However, progressive liberals are agents of evil - no tact required.

Au contraire, I know who every progressive liberal is, they are the devil incarnate.
This post is a prime example of your satirical content. No one, and I do mean no one would classify other people as inhuman over political opinions, not seriously.

Spoken like a person with an agenda who would like Americans to forget history.  Since you understand that people who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, you know that your cause is best served by pushing history aside or rewriting it.

Well let’s see what I remember of history:

Once upon a time there was a political organization called the Workers’ Party.  This political party struggled along until one day a young charismatic speaker captured the attention of his country.  The charismatic speaker helped attract many new young members to the party through his eloquent speeches blaming the country’s problems on certain classes of people living in the country.

The new party leader gave speech after speech telling the country that its problems would continue unless they fundamentally transformed their country.  These speeches resounded with the poor economically disadvantaged young people in his country.

This political party had tried to take control of the country years earlier thru more harsh activist type protests, many of them against a certain war.  However, that never really allowed them to gain the total control they sought.  Now thru the leadership of their new young charismatic leader with the silver tongue, they had turned to winning dominant control via the election process.

This new leader actually wrote a book which became a best seller.  This book talked about various struggles in life and the “dreams” for a better future.  It helped catapult this charismatic speaker to a position where he was now leading the country.  Under his rule, every day that passed found the government controlling more and more of the lives of its citizens.  He single handedly began directing the foreign policy of the country ignoring past treaties and unilaterally declaring that he knew what was best for the country.

This brought a lot of grassroots dissent from certain citizens in the country who formed groups to block the advancement of this growing tyrannical hold of the new charismatic leader.  However, he used government power and forces to block his political opposition and harass them out of existence.

Along the way this young charismatic speaker renamed his political party to the “National Socialist German Workers’ Party” or as we typically know them, the NAZI Party.  Now you know the rest of the story and if you don’t believe me, you can go read it for yourself.

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nazi-party

Silly me to ever to ever think about classifying people as inhuman over their political opinions.  What I am not sure of is whether YOU do not believe the Holocaust ever happened or whether you believe that history will not judge YOUR political views regarding the mass killing of millions of pre-born infants in the same manner as the mass killing of millions of Jews.  Unfortunately, no matter how you try to SPIN it, mass killing is INHUMAN.  And as long as history is allowed to stay intact, I think you will find yourself alongside some very notorious people.

However, the one thing that I am sure of is that you do understand that it is in YOUR political best interests if Americans do NOT remember history.

You could have easily ended that story with "Barack Hussein Obama". I hate these parasites that have taken control of the democrat party. They must be stopped and removed from our society. Shining a light on these vermin is the best way to open the eyes of the dimwit voters of this nation.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3237
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Jammer on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Tact is required when interacting with human beings.  However, progressive liberals are agents of evil - no tact required.

Au contraire, I know who every progressive liberal is, they are the devil incarnate.
This post is a prime example of your satirical content. No one, and I do mean no one would classify other people as inhuman over political opinions, not seriously.

Spoken like a person with an agenda who would like Americans to forget history.  Since you understand that people who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, you know that your cause is best served by pushing history aside or rewriting it.

Well let’s see what I remember of history:

Once upon a time there was a political organization called the Workers’ Party.  This political party struggled along until one day a young charismatic speaker captured the attention of his country.  The charismatic speaker helped attract many new young members to the party through his eloquent speeches blaming the country’s problems on certain classes of people living in the country.

The new party leader gave speech after speech telling the country that its problems would continue unless they fundamentally transformed their country.  These speeches resounded with the poor economically disadvantaged young people in his country.

This political party had tried to take control of the country years earlier thru more harsh activist type protests, many of them against a certain war.  However, that never really allowed them to gain the total control they sought.  Now thru the leadership of their new young charismatic leader with the silver tongue, they had turned to winning dominant control via the election process.

This new leader actually wrote a book which became a best seller.  This book talked about various struggles in life and the “dreams” for a better future.  It helped catapult this charismatic speaker to a position where he was now leading the country.  Under his rule, every day that passed found the government controlling more and more of the lives of its citizens.  He single handedly began directing the foreign policy of the country ignoring past treaties and unilaterally declaring that he knew what was best for the country.

This brought a lot of grassroots dissent from certain citizens in the country who formed groups to block the advancement of this growing tyrannical hold of the new charismatic leader.  However, he used government power and forces to block his political opposition and harass them out of existence.

Along the way this young charismatic speaker renamed his political party to the “National Socialist German Workers’ Party” or as we typically know them, the NAZI Party.  Now you know the rest of the story and if you don’t believe me, you can go read it for yourself.

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/nazi-party

Silly me to ever to ever think about classifying people as inhuman over their political opinions.  What I am not sure of is whether YOU do not believe the Holocaust ever happened or whether you believe that history will not judge YOUR political views regarding the mass killing of millions of pre-born infants in the same manner as the mass killing of millions of Jews.  Unfortunately, no matter how you try to SPIN it, mass killing is INHUMAN.  And as long as history is allowed to stay intact, I think you will find yourself alongside some very notorious people.

However, the one thing that I am sure of is that you do understand that it is in YOUR political best interests if Americans do NOT remember history.

You could have easily ended that story with "Barack Hussein Obama".  I hate these parasites that have taken control of the democrat party. They must be stopped and removed from our society. Shining a light on these vermin is the best way to open the eyes of the dimwit voters of this nation.

The parallels between the two are downright scary.  

I realize that not all conservatives agree on who is evil and who is merely a misguided individual.  This question becomes very difficult to answer when it is happening in the moment and all around you.  Therefore hindsight becomes a valuable tool to help you decide what is right today.  

Perhaps if we look at history and use the illustrative example of the Nazis, it will help us to make better judgments today.  So take a look at the food chain below of who was involved in the Holocaust and decide whether they were evil or merely misguided.  Were they the devil or were they merely useful idiots.  There are probably a few people who may even consider Adolph Hitler was merely a misguided soul.  But in my personal opinion, evil goes a long way down the chain of command.

Who was evil and who was merely misguided?
------------------------------------------------------

Adolph Hitler, the man at the top who approved, authorized and led the overall systematic killing of millions of Jews

Herman Goering who ordered Reinhard Heydrich to come up with a final solution for the Jewish problem in Germany

Reinhard Heydrich who was the chair of the commission which created and presented the plan for the final solution to the Jew problem in Germany

Hienrich Himmler the leader of the SS who led the group responsible for carrying out the final solution of the Jew problem in Germany

The Gestapo who hunted down the Jews and arrested them

The SS who was the group in charge of the death camps and the overall final solution

Concentration camp commanders who managed the individual death camps

SS soldiers who drove the Gas Vans

SS soldiers who marched the Jews into the ovens and closed the doors

SS soldiers who were camp guards

The ordinary Germans who not only condoned but also perpetrated the persecution and death of millions of Jews
-----------------------------------------------------------------


It is easy to see how people can blame such horrible actions on outside influence or being misguided.  But there is evidence that no German soldier was ever punished for failing to kill Jews.  So just why did so many German soldiers kill civilians in this way and why did so many ordinary Germans on the street allow it to perpetuate?

In my opinion it was because Hitler and the Nazi Party controlled the media and the message.  One of the many means the Nazi party used to influence young people was the organization known as the Hitler Youth.  This group and other related organizations influenced a generation of teens and preteens to an unbelievable degree that it was not wrong to kill Jews.  Today these same types of people are all over the place including this forum telling people that it is OK to kill pre-born children.

Some day history will be asking just what actions did the ordinary American condone and thus perpetuate the killing of innocent children.  How will conservatives be judged?  I am not sure if it will be adequate to merely be able to say that we posted a rebuttal filled with supporting facts to every forum post created by a progressive liberal.  I somehow think God and history will have expected a little more from us.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Jammer on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:35 pm

This is a thought provoking if not confusing video.  I think the one point that really struck me was when they were talking about the weak points of the brain being emotions.  And we all know that:   liberals relies on emotionalism to advance their cause

In any event, a view on how thoughts get spread:


avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2084
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Skeptical on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:15 am


Does this post from over three years ago describe Shortie's short duration stay and quick exit from this forum?

I see your point, but there would be one big difference, Here there are no biased mods. Can you imagine liberals being offended and not being able to REPORT every post that butt hurts them. They won't last long here.

Not even a rep system to cry on. It would be hell on earth for a lib. And at that point they would leave and say there is nothing to see here. Yet continuing to return. ALL WELCOME.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Jammer wrote:WALL OF MASSIVE TEXT WITH NO CONTEXT

That's great, so you think anyone who doesn't think like you is a Nazi. It is almost as if you don't know what a Nazi is and your current line of thought is exactly what the Nazis did.

You are vilifying a group of people you don't know and say you want them dead.

Do you really not understand the parallels you can draw to your own views from what you just posted?
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Does this post from over three years ago describe Shortie's short duration stay and quick exit from this forum?

I see your point, but there would be one big difference, Here there are no biased mods. Can you imagine liberals being offended and not being able to REPORT every post that butt hurts them. They won't last long here.

Not even a rep system to cry on. It would be hell on earth for a lib. And at that point they would leave and say there is nothing to see here. Yet continuing to return. ALL WELCOME.

It does not explain why you were incredibly insulting with no justification to someone you don't know and never will know. Actually, that explains a lot.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Skeptical on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Does this post from over three years ago describe Shortie's short duration stay and quick exit from this forum?

I see your point, but there would be one big difference, Here there are no biased mods. Can you imagine liberals being offended and not being able to REPORT every post that butt hurts them. They won't last long here.

Not even a rep system to cry on. It would be hell on earth for a lib. And at that point they would leave and say there is nothing to see here. Yet continuing to return. ALL WELCOME.

It does not explain why you were incredibly insulting with no justification to someone you don't know and never will know. Actually, that explains a lot.

I do think you are grossly confused and attacking blindly (somewhat like throwing stuff at a wall to see what may stick).

IIRC, my total discourse with/to Shortie consisted of ;

One question about what social issues she was interested in

One question concerning what subjects she taught to so many kids in so many states.

A remark about what she called "successes".

And I think I mentioned pushing the "Report Abuse" button.

Neither of which was " incredibly insulting with no justification" as you accuse me.

Even with your attempt at deflection this remains a true statement:  
Here there are no biased mods. Can you imagine liberals being offended and not being able to REPORT every post that butt hurts them. They won't last long here.


Is English your native language??
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Skeptical on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:36 am


I reckon the old saying about sheep is true!
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Shortie wrote:I had a fantatic Easter weekend, and having these 3 days of not checking into this site showed me how toxic this place really is. I may find it interesting, but I remember now why I lost interest in it before over at GPV. It's much more fun to spend time with my friends and family than to argue with hateful strangers hiding behind a computer screen.

What I'm trying to say is, I think I'm out. You can have a party or whatever and say that you guys got me to leave or whatever sh*t you decide is the real story. Truth is, I just don't like most of you very much. You are not good human beings. I'll pray for you to be less miserable though. Promise.

Ciao!

Your narcissism will be well-served by the fact that this thread continued for at least three pages after your exit.

It's all about you girlie. Always. All. About. You.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1138
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum