Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Reid "retires"

+8
Rusty Houser
Darth Cheney
Alleycat
Shortie's Ex
Just Braying It
Jammer
nightlight88
Clicker
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harry Reid "retires" Empty Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Clicker Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:11 am

I see that dirt bag Harry Reid is retiring from politics. More likely he's being forced out after pissing off most of the country with his Obama compliant "my way or the hi-way" line of shiste he's been dispensing all these years. He claims the injuries he got from a fall gave him time to reflect and decided to get out. More likely he either is so upset about losing his power or has been forced out by his party. In todays environment in the Dem party it's entirely possible that his "fall" was really a well struck left cross....... Perhaps the people in Nev will come out from the spell of the evil Warlock and put a Republican in his chair. We can always Hope for Change can't we?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Harry Reid "retires" Empty Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:47 am

Clicker wrote:I see that dirt bag Harry Reid is retiring from politics.  More likely he's being forced out after pissing off most of the country with his Obama compliant "my way or the hi-way" line of shiste he's been dispensing all these years. He claims the injuries he got from a fall gave him time to reflect and decided to get out.  More likely he either is so upset about losing his power or has been forced out by his party.  In todays environment in the Dem party it's entirely possible that his "fall" was really a well struck left cross....... Perhaps the people in Nev will come out from the spell of the evil Warlock and put a Republican in his chair.  We can always Hope for Change can't we?

I see "CHUCK-YOU Schumer" may be in line for minority leader.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 am

The real question is what the members of his worthless family are going to do without DirtBag Harry shoveling largesse their way. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:23 am

Clicker wrote:I see that dirt bag Harry Reid is retiring from politics.  More likely he's being forced out after pissing off most of the country with his Obama compliant "my way or the hi-way" line of shiste he's been dispensing all these years. He claims the injuries he got from a fall gave him time to reflect and decided to get out.  More likely he either is so upset about losing his power or has been forced out by his party.  In todays environment in the Dem party it's entirely possible that his "fall" was really a well struck left cross....... Perhaps the people in Nev will come out from the spell of the evil Warlock and put a Republican in his chair.  We can always Hope for Change can't we?

I will now be able to visit Las Vegas again. I refrained from all travel to Nevada and spending a single dime in Nevada as long as that POS was their Senator.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:28 am

Jammer wrote:

I will now be able to visit Las Vegas again.  I refrained from all travel to Nevada and spending a single dime in Nevada as long as that POS was their Senator.

This stuff really dictates you're life, doesn't it? I'll pray for you.

Out of curiosity, do people like you have a map with the places marked where they can and can't go? I'd imagine it would be a waste of good energy trying to remember which areas are infested with Liberals like myself.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:37 am

Jammer wrote:

I will now be able to visit Las Vegas again.  I refrained from all travel to Nevada and spending a single dime in Nevada as long as that POS was their Senator.

Have you ever considered a nice vacation destination like Pukwana, SD? The area is mostly conservative, but we have had our share of liberal city councilmen. I hope that's not enough to keep you from enjoying the beauty and sophistication that we have here in Pukwana.

Pukwana: The heart of the middle-eastern section of the Midwest!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:44 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Have you ever considered a nice vacation destination like Pukwana, SD? The area is mostly conservative, but we have had our share of liberal city councilmen. I hope that's not enough to keep you from enjoying the beauty and sophistication that we have here in Pukwana.

Yah, but do you have buffets? Wonderful, glorious buffets with acres of food not some crumby, pretend brunch buffet at BumFcuk's Truck Stop and Farm Supply.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:58 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Yah, but do you have buffets? Wonderful, glorious buffets with acres of food not some crumby, pretend brunch buffet at BumFcuk's Truck Stop and Farm Supply.

The local Puk-U bar has excellent daily lunch specials. Today's is a great hot beef meal with all the fixings. We also have great continental breakfasts served by Gus over at the Puk-Wanna Room Inn motels and suite (but Gus is a liberal so make sure to berate him I'm front of your grand kids).

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Out of curiosity, do people like you have a map with the places marked where they can and can't go? I'd imagine it would be a waste of good energy trying to remember which areas are infested with Liberals like myself.  

Without a doubt, HELL would be the area with the greatest concentration of liberals.  So it is the number 1 spot to avoid for conservatives.

However, I understand it is the destination of choice for you liberals especially if you want to visit friends and family.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

You are no different than any other person. There are things/events/people who dictate where you go or don't go.

I don't go to:

Somolia
Detroit
Gay bars
Gay pride parades
Downtown Chicago
Belgian Congo
El Paso, TX
JW Churches
Three Mile Island
Yankee Stadium

Did I mention que-er bars?

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Oh Liberal I'm feeling like Pukwana just got marked into the 'can't go' category.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:27 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

You are no different than any other person.  There are things/events/people who dictate where you go or don't go.  

I don't go to:

Somolia
Detroit
Gay bars
Gay pride parades
Downtown Chicago
Belgian Congo
El Paso, TX
JW Churches
Three Mile Island
Yankee Stadium

Did I mention que-er bars?

Belgian Congo ?  WTF ?

And how does Glenn Beck feel about that JW church thing ?

Last edited by M'ladies' Lover on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

The local Puk-U bar has excellent daily lunch specials. Today's is a great hot beef meal with all the fixings. We also have great continental breakfasts served by Gus over at the Puk-Wanna Room Inn motels and suite (but Gus is a liberal so make sure to berate him I'm front of your grand kids).

Sounds like a forgotten gastronomical paradise. tongue
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Now we are getting somewhere.  These kids have to learn who the people are that are stealing their future by running up debt they will have to pay back.  They need to associate a face with the people who have condemned them to a future that will have a dramatically lowered standard of living.  

These progressive liberals really should have their pictures on the wall at the Post Office like in the good old days when we identified evil and sought to deal with it.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Jammer wrote:
Now we are getting somewhere.  These kids have to learn who the people are that are stealing their future by running up debt they will have to pay back.  They need to associate a face with the people who have condemned them to a future that will have a dramatically lowered standard of living.  

These progressive liberals really should have their pictures on the wall at the Post Office like in the good old days when we identified evil and sought to deal with it.
What?

You mean the good ol' days when no one had anything? That's... so regressive. I think that is a term you've heard before and being a Regressive isn't a good thing.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:

What?

You mean the good ol' days when no one had anything? That's... so regressive. I think that is a term you've heard before and being a Regressive isn't a good thing.

Regressive means absolutely NOTHING in the political spectrum.  It is merely a terminology that progressive liberals have invented in order to demean the patriotic Americans who believe in America and to be divisive in their attempt to divide America.

Only EVIL people like you use it.  And as for back when we had nothing, that would be in the early days of this country before free market capitalism built a level of prosperity that has been unequaled in the world.  But as always, prosperity attracts predators like you and the rest of the progressive liberals who want to redistribute the wealth of others built by others but hopefully in your mind to be spent by YOU.

I repeat you are EVIL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:32 am

Jammer wrote:
Regressive means absolutely NOTHING in the political spectrum.  It is merely a terminology that progressive liberals have invented in order to demean the patriotic Americans who believe in America and to be divisive in their attempt to divide America.
Neither does Progressive, just saying.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:58 am

Speaking of that lying POS scumbag Reid ...

have been inclined to release information like this to Reid would have had access to Romney’s tax information for the previous decade. More importantly, the entire tale that Reid was telling sounded so utterly absurd that there was no reason to believe it was true and that either Reid was letting himself get duped by a source who was telling him what he wanted to hear, or there never really was a source at all and Reid was making the whole thing up. Despite these questions about his claims, though, Reid persisted in making the arguments and it wasn’t until Romney finally released a more detailed tax report that we learned, not surprisingly, that the claims Reid was making were utterly false.

Despite the fact that it was essentially proven that Reid was lying, the senator from Nevada tells a CNN reporter that he has no regrets:

“Romney didn’t win, did he?” Reid said in response to Bash’s question of whether he regretted what he had said about Romney.

Think about that logic for a minute. What Reid is saying is that it’s entirely immaterial whether what he said about Romney and his taxes was true. All that mattered was that Romney didn’t win.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/Politics-Voices/2015/0401/Harry-Reid-s-big-fib-on-Mitt-Romney-taxes-Why-it-matters-video
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Skeptical wrote:

have been inclined to release information like this to Reid would have had access to Romney’s tax information for the previous decade. More importantly, the entire tale that Reid was telling sounded so utterly absurd that there was no reason to believe it was true and that either Reid was letting himself get duped by a source who was telling him what he wanted to hear, or there never really was a source at all and Reid was making the whole thing up. Despite these questions about his claims, though, Reid persisted in making the arguments and it wasn’t until Romney finally released a more detailed tax report that we learned, not surprisingly, that the claims Reid was making were utterly false.

Despite the fact that it was essentially proven that Reid was lying, the senator from Nevada tells a CNN reporter that he has no regrets:

“Romney didn’t win, did he?” Reid said in response to Bash’s question of whether he regretted what he had said about Romney.

Think about that logic for a minute. What Reid is saying is that it’s entirely immaterial whether what he said about Romney and his taxes was true. All that mattered was that Romney didn’t win.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/Politics-Voices/2015/0401/Harry-Reid-s-big-fib-on-Mitt-Romney-taxes-Why-it-matters-video

Same thing happened with a certain birth certificate... Wink
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:18 pm

What a guy old Reid is. Gets knocked on his ass and stomped by a thug in Las Vegas and runs like a rabbit back to DC and resigns big chicken shist.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Same thing happened with a certain birth certificate... Wink

You mean that certain birth certificate that for years wasn't provided?

Yeah, that's the same thing as blatantly and knowingly lying about an individual...... Harry Reid "retires" 3640508871
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:04 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Yeah, that's the same thing as blatantly and knowingly lying about an individual...... Harry Reid "retires" 3640508871
Years? You mean months right?

There was no years time frame.

Also I seem to recall Richard Shelby (Senator), Roy Blunt(Rep) Jean Schmidt (Rep), Nathan Deal (Rep), and of course Mike Huckabee, all of them seem to have lied about Obama but apparently it only matters when its the "other side" right?
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:13 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Are you really that empty between the ears?

When did people start questioning Obama's natural born citizenship? Sometime before he was elected.

And when he provide it?

April of 2011.

That's only a matter of "months" to you?

But none the less. I like how you attempt to justify Ried's comments with discussion about Obama's birth certificate. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Ried's lies.

Last edited by BladeRunner on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Also I seem to recall Richard Shelby (Senator), Roy Blunt(Rep) Jean Schmidt (Rep), Nathan Deal (Rep), and of course Mike Huckabee, all of them seem to have lied about Obama but apparently it only matters when its the "other side" right?

Depending exactly when in 2008 the media requested the BC I think it safe to use the term "years" to cover the period from 2008 to 2011, wouldn't you?  No, you wouldn't but normal rational people would.

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President’s campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the President’s birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the internet

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

Obama Releases Long-Form Birth Certificate
By Michael D. Shear
April 27, 2011 9:28 am

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/obamas-long-form-birth-certificate-released/?_r=0
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:                          

Everyone knows you really like to make stuff up and sling it against a wall to see if anything sticks.

So, specific citations, for those in Rio Linda these are internet links, where those people you accuse of lying admit to such lies.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next