Harry Reid "retires"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:35 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
You mean that certain birth certificate that for years wasn't provided?

Yeah, that's the same thing as blatantly and knowingly lying about an individual......
Years? You mean months right?

There was no years time frame.

Are you really that empty between the ears?

When did people start questioning Obama's natural born citizenship? Sometime before he was elected.

And when he provide it?

April of 2011.

That's only a matter of "months" to you?

But none the less. I like how you attempt to justify Ried's comments with discussion about Obama's birth certificate. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Ried's lies.


To a lying scumbag liberal...the end justifies the means. Jammer is correct, they are pure evil.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:     To a lying scumbag liberal...the end justifies the means. Jammer is correct, they are pure evil.

Considering Romny was not elected I wonder how long before dirt bag Harry imitates Hillary and utters,
What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

when questioned again if he feels any guilt for his lie and helping that MT suit HMWAIC to be elected.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  BladeRunner on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:56 am

So....Caitlyn Piltover, no response to defend your "only months" statement?


avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Are you really that empty between the ears?

When did people start questioning Obama's natural born citizenship? Sometime before he was elected.

And when he provide it?

April of 2011.

That's only a matter of "months" to you?

But none the less. I like how you attempt to justify Ried's comments with discussion about Obama's birth certificate. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Ried's lies.
June 2008 he proved it. Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven. Wink

BladeRunner wrote:So....Caitlyn Piltover, no response to defend your "only months" statement?
I realize you are antsy for answers to a question you already know the answer for, but I am not always available at your beck and call. I come on here during a couple slow times during the day. While I realize this might be hard to accept, nonetheless it is how it will work as long as I visit this forum. Smile

I hope you have a good and stress free weekend.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Are you really that empty between the ears?

When did people start questioning Obama's natural born citizenship? Sometime before he was elected.

And when he provide it?

April of 2011.

That's only a matter of "months" to you?

But none the less. I like how you attempt to justify Ried's comments with discussion about Obama's birth certificate. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Ried's lies.
June 2008 he proved it. Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven. Wink

BladeRunner wrote:So....Caitlyn Piltover, no response to defend your "only months" statement?
I realize you are antsy for answers to a question you already know the answer for, but I am not always available at your beck and call. I come on here during a couple slow times during the day. While I realize this might be hard to accept, nonetheless it is how it will work as long as I visit this forum. Smile

I hope you have a good and stress free weekend.  

I certainly don't recall seeing it displayed all over the media in 2008, did you?  If so where?

What 99.9% of American people saw on or shortly after April 27, 2011 will be found on one of the following (plus many other sites)

Take your pick of which site to view the "released version"

Past hour
Past 24 hours
Past week
Past month
Past year

All results
Verbatim
About 257,000 resultsPresident Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | The White House
https://www.whitehouse.gov/.../president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate‎Cached
Apr 27, 2011 ... Since President Obama believed the distraction over his birth certificate ... make
an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. ... President
Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):.

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories‎CachedSimilar
Theories allege that Obama's published birth certificate is a forgery—that his
actual ..... record and it can't be released to anybody", including President Obama
.

Obama releases detailed U.S. birth certificate - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/.../obama-releases-detailed-us-birth-certificate/‎CachedSimilar
Apr 27, 2011 ... Responding to critics' relentless claims, President Barack Obama on ... today,
president obama offered further proof of his american birth. the ...

Obama Releases Long-Form Birth Certificate - NYTimes.com
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/.../obamas-long-form-birth-certificate-released/‎CachedSimilar
Apr 27, 2011 ... Doug Mills/The New York Times President Obama said he had decided to
release his full birth certificate because the country did not have ...

White House releases Obama's birth certificate - CNN Political Ticker
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/.../white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate/‎CachedSimilar
Apr 27, 2011 ... (CNN) -- President Obama released his original birth certificate ... Obama's birth
certificate “We do not have time for this kind of silliness. ... GWB, Kerry, and Gore
all showed their academic records...why did Obama seal his ...

Obama releases original long-form birth certificate - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/27/obama.birth.certificate/‎CachedSimilar
Apr 27, 2011 ... The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's ... The White
House releases President Obama's long-form birth certificate; The ...

Obama Birth Certificate: Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts
www.storyleak.com/obama-birth-certificate-confirmed-forgery-according- top-experts/‎CachedSimilar
Dec 15, 2013 ... “When this information is finally exposed to the public, it will be ... President
Barack Obama Posted A Fraudulent Birth Certificate On The White House Blog ....
Sheriff Joe did not release the "earth shattering" information that he ...

Articles: Obama Revealed More Than His Birth Certificate Last Year
www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/11/post_1.html‎Cached
Nov 4, 2012 ... When President Obama released his long-form Certificate of Live Birth on ... "Why
does Obama refuse to show his long-form birth certificate?".

Obama releases 'long form' birth certificate - BBC News
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-13212230‎CachedSimilar
Apr 27, 2011 ... The White House has released President Barack Obama's birth ... meanwhile,
has publicly flirted with a Republican presidential bid in recent ...

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
Jul 22, 2012 ... I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. ... copies of the original
Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Skeptical wrote:snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

You didn't bother to read that snopes article, did you?

As they had with the Certification of Live Birth made public by the Obama campaign in June 2008, birthers immediately claimed that the long form birth certificate was also a forgery. The primary arguments advanced to demonstrate that the certificate was forged were claims that some textual elements of the certificate were anachronistic, and that the existence of layers found when the PDF file was opened with Adobe Illustrator proved that it had been altered. All of these arguments are erroneous.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Paquette wrote:
Skeptical wrote:snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

You didn't bother to read that snopes article, did you?

As they had with the Certification of Live Birth made public by the Obama campaign in June 2008, birthers immediately claimed that the long form birth certificate was also a forgery. The primary arguments advanced to demonstrate that the certificate was forged were claims that some textual elements of the certificate were anachronistic, and that the existence of layers found when the PDF file was opened with Adobe Illustrator proved that it had been altered. All of these arguments are erroneous.

You mean Snopes does not show the released long form birth certificate as referenced by those articles dated April 27, 2011 ?
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Jammer on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Paquette wrote:
Skeptical wrote:snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

You didn't bother to read that snopes article, did you?

As they had with the Certification of Live Birth made public by the Obama campaign in June 2008, birthers immediately claimed that the long form birth certificate was also a forgery. The primary arguments advanced to demonstrate that the certificate was forged were claims that some textual elements of the certificate were anachronistic, and that the existence of layers found when the PDF file was opened with Adobe Illustrator proved that it had been altered. All of these arguments are erroneous.

Snopes is a far left leaning extremist SPIN machine for progressive liberals. Everything they report is questionable.

avatar
Jammer

Posts : 2413
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Skeptical wrote:
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
Jul 22, 2012 ... I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. ... copies of the original
Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous

Thank you for posting Snopes and yes the short form birth certificate was released to the public in June of 2008.

Here is the Fact Check article:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

LA Times:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html

Daily Kos even: (6/12/2008)
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/06/12/534616/-Obama-s-birth-certificate

Atlas Exclusive:
https://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

Hot Air:
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/07/23/does-this-kill-the-obama-birth-certificate-myth/

Do you need any more?
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
Jul 22, 2012 ... I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. ... copies of the original
Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous

Thank you for posting Snopes and yes the short form birth certificate was released to the public in June of 2008.

Here is the Fact Check article:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

LA Times:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html

Daily Kos even: (6/12/2008)
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/06/12/534616/-Obama-s-birth-certificate

Atlas Exclusive:
https://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

Hot Air:
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/07/23/does-this-kill-the-obama-birth-certificate-myth/

Do you need any more?

Like I stated earlier, "I certainly don't recall seeing it displayed all over the media in 2008," but the controversery surrounding the BC later on I remember.

BTW, you are grossly in error when you accused me of "Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven" considering I never made any claim or implication as to the validity of said document only that I didn't recall it from 2008 and provided links from 2011.

I am sure your apology will be coming my way soon.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Wasn't this the birth certificate that was found to be forged with numerous pdf layers?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Like I stated earlier, "I certainly don't recall seeing it displayed all over the media in 2008," but the controversery surrounding the BC later on I remember.
That's because a lot of the people who were complaining about his birth certificate were not satisified in 2008 but that is their problem not his.

Skeptical wrote:
BTW, you are grossly in error when you accused me of "Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven" considering I never made any claim or implication as to the validity of said document only that I didn't recall it from 2008 and provided links from 2011.

I am sure your apology will be coming my way soon.
Is your name Blade Runner?
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Like I stated earlier, "I certainly don't recall seeing it displayed all over the media in 2008," but the controversery surrounding the BC later on I remember.
That's because a lot of the people who were complaining about his birth certificate were not satisified in 2008 but that is their problem not his.

Skeptical wrote:
BTW, you are grossly in error when you accused me of "Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven" considering I never made any claim or implication as to the validity of said document only that I didn't recall it from 2008 and provided links from 2011.

I am sure your apology will be coming my way soon.
Is your name Blade Runner?

LOL Crazy !
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Like I stated earlier, "I certainly don't recall seeing it displayed all over the media in 2008," but the controversery surrounding the BC later on I remember.
That's because a lot of the people who were complaining about his birth certificate were not satisified in 2008 but that is their problem not his.

Skeptical wrote:
BTW, you are grossly in error when you accused me of "Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven" considering I never made any claim or implication as to the validity of said document only that I didn't recall it from 2008 and provided links from 2011.

I am sure your apology will be coming my way soon.
Is your name Blade Runner?

LOL Crazy !

Stupid would be more accurate.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3376
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp
Jul 22, 2012 ... I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. ... copies of the original
Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous

Thank you for posting Snopes and yes the short form birth certificate was released to the public in June of 2008.

Oh, come on. 2008 was only MONTHS ago.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 am

So back on topic. So what the real story behind Dirt Bag Harry's accident? Did a treadmill belt really break sending him flying? Nah, no freaking way. Besides he now claims it happened in his bathroom. Who has a fcuking treadmill in their bathroom?

Now Harry is claiming that some elastic bands attached to his shower door broke sending him crashing into his cabinets and onto the floor.

Sources familiar with the incident said Reid was exercising in his bathroom, with the exercise band attached to the shower door.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/restless-reid-quietly-pulling-strings-114520.html#ixzz3WdU08xtz

Yah, right. Like who hasn’t attached a rubber exercise band to their shower door? And isn't the bathroom the preferred place for exercise workouts?

Personally I believe his boy lover worked him over. What proof do we have that Harry Reid was beat up by a 14 yo male prostitute? None, but it makes more sense than a rubber exercise band breaking while attached to your shower door while working out in the bathroom. Suspect Suspect
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Skeptical wrote:
LOL Crazy !
You understand I responded directly to blade runner, not you with that post right?
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
LOL Crazy !
You understand I responded directly to blade runner, not you with that post right?

REALLY ??

You need to revisit your post by clicking on the link below.

http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1540p30-harry-reid-retires#14464  

which spurred my response .... LOL Crazy !
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Skeptical wrote:REALLY ??

You need to revisit your post by clicking on the link below.

http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1540p30-harry-reid-retires#14464  

which spurred my response .... LOL Crazy !
Yes really, feel free to see below.

You keep ignoring my question though, is English your native language?

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Are you really that empty between the ears?

When did people start questioning Obama's natural born citizenship? Sometime before he was elected.

And when he provide it?

April of 2011.

That's only a matter of "months" to you?

But none the less. I like how you attempt to justify Ried's comments with discussion about Obama's birth certificate. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Ried's lies.
June 2008 he proved it. Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven. Wink

avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:REALLY ??

You need to revisit your post by clicking on the link below.

http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1540p30-harry-reid-retires#14464  

which spurred my response .... LOL Crazy !
Yes really, feel free to see below.

You keep ignoring my question though, is English your native language?

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Are you really that empty between the ears?

When did people start questioning Obama's natural born citizenship? Sometime before he was elected.

And when he provide it?

April of 2011.

That's only a matter of "months" to you?

But none the less. I like how you attempt to justify Ried's comments with discussion about Obama's birth certificate. I'd like to hear your thoughts on Ried's lies.
June 2008 he proved it. Just because you didn't accept it, doesn't mean it wasn't proven. Wink


Why are you pestering me for an answer you asked of another poster?

Are you completely daffy or just playing the part.

I have already provided you the link to the post that generated my response of "LOL,CRAZY".  I cannot be held responsible because your below room temp IQ makes it unable for you to comprehend that little fact.

Here it is again, just for you.http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1540p30-harry-reid-retires#14464
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Why are you pestering me for an answer you asked of another poster?

I'm not, I'm asking you. Is English your native language?

Skeptical wrote:
Are you completely daffy or just playing the part.

I have already provided you the link to the post that generated my response of "LOL,CRAZY".  I cannot be held responsible because your below room temp IQ makes it unable for you to comprehend that little fact.

Here it is again, just for you.http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1540p30-harry-reid-retires#14464
I didn't realize you were one of the Birthers, my apologies then. Since you didn't accept his birth certificate in 2008 as being legitimate that is your problem, not Obama's.
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Why are you pestering me for an answer you asked of another poster?

I'm not, I'm asking you. Is English your native language?

Skeptical wrote:
Are you completely daffy or just playing the part.

I have already provided you the link to the post that generated my response of "LOL,CRAZY".  I cannot be held responsible because your below room temp IQ makes it unable for you to comprehend that little fact.

Here it is again, just for you.http://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1540p30-harry-reid-retires#14464
I didn't realize you were one of the Birthers, my apologies then. Since you didn't accept his birth certificate in 2008 as being legitimate that is your problem, not Obama's.



Go talk to Shortie, she might be interested in your unconnected babble.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Skeptical wrote:


Go talk to Shortie, she might be interested in your unconnected babble.
Is English your native language?
avatar
Caitlyn Piltover

Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:


Go talk to Shortie, she might be interested in your unconnected babble.
Is English your native language?

repeat regurgitate repeat !
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2760
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Reid "retires"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum