Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading to Your Children Unfairly Disadvantages Other Children

3 posters

Go down

Reading to Your Children Unfairly Disadvantages Other Children Empty Reading to Your Children Unfairly Disadvantages Other Children

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 pm

I thought this would be an appropriate thread to put this story on. From the educated mind of an Oxford grad, Professor Adam Swift believes that reading to your children at night unfairly disadvantages other children that come from crap hole families:

“I don’t think parents reading their children bedtime stories should constantly have in their minds the way that they are unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children, but I think they should have that thought occasionally,”

Sorry but my account at Guilt & Remorse is severely overdrawn at the moment. Can anybody spare me a cup of crocodile tears?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Reading to Your Children Unfairly Disadvantages Other Children Empty Re: Reading to Your Children Unfairly Disadvantages Other Children

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Now Now now......your attitude is not very fair.

All children should be raised the same. Everything should be equal.

In fact, the gubment should raise our children.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Reading to Your Children Unfairly Disadvantages Other Children Empty Re: Reading to Your Children Unfairly Disadvantages Other Children

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 08, 2015 7:42 pm

We should all be like the ignant knee grows that roam the streets of Baltimore and Ferguson. How will we ever understand their pain unless we aspire to be like them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down