Duggar parents

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duggar parents

Post  Just Braying It on Thu May 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Did anyone see the story that says they covered up the molestation of some of their daughters by their oldest son?

So sad

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duggar parents

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri May 22, 2015 6:53 am

Liberal wrote:Did anyone see the story that says they covered up the molestation of some of their daughters by their oldest son?

So sad

Homosexuality is a terrible disease....
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 7:26 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:Did anyone see the story that says they covered up the molestation of some of their daughters by their oldest son?

So sad

Interesting.

A male molesting females makes you think of homosexuals?

Is there anything that doesn't make you think of gay sex?

How many hours a day do you spend thinking about gay sex?

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri May 22, 2015 7:27 am

Why wouldn't this fit in the National News thread? Oh I see it's Liberal posting. Never mind, my bad.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Fri May 22, 2015 7:44 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

So sad

So you see nothing wrong because he only molested his sister and not his brothers? That's sick!

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 7:52 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Why wouldn't this fit in the National News thread? Oh I see it's Liberal posting. Never mind, my bad.

National news? The Duggars?

Rolling Eyes

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri May 22, 2015 7:55 am

George Rekers wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So sad

Interesting.

George, why is it liberals can make fun of homosexuals and/or people in the closet , but when a conservative mentions it they are eviscerated by the Left? I only mention this because I find your choice of monikers rather ironic.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 8:09 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
George Rekers wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So sad

Interesting.

George, why is it liberals can make fun of homosexuals and/or people in the closet , but when a conservative mentions it  they are eviscerated by the Left? I only mention this because I find your choice of monikers  rather ironic.

"Eviscerated"? My, you do have a flair for melodrama.

You don't think it's odd that the first thing darth thinks of when he sees heterosexual assault is gay people? Actually, gay sex is the first thing darth thinks of no matter what the subject is, he seems more than just a little preoccupied by that subject.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri May 22, 2015 8:33 am

Matthew Makela wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Why wouldn't this fit in the National News thread? Oh I see it's Liberal posting. Never mind, my bad.

Rolling Eyes

ABC's GMA thinks it's national news. But then they think George Stephanopoulos is a journalist and an unbiased one at that.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 8:36 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:

Rolling Eyes

ABC's GMA thinks it's national news. But then they think George Stephanopoulos is a journalist and an unbiased one at that.

You think GMA is news?

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Fri May 22, 2015 8:44 am

Matthew Makela wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
George Rekers wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So sad

Interesting.

George, why is it liberals can make fun of homosexuals and/or people in the closet , but when a conservative mentions it  they are eviscerated by the Left? I only mention this because I find your choice of monikers  rather ironic.

You don't think it's odd that the first thing darth thinks of when he sees heterosexual assault is gay people? Actually, gay sex is the first thing darth thinks of no matter what the subject is, he seems more than just a little preoccupied by that subject.

Are you naturally obtuse or do you have special training? Darth is yanking your chain and you oblige him by taking his bait rather than try to steer the conversation back to the topic. He did this all the time over at the Yay Gay forum, GLPVQ
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 8:57 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Are you naturally obtuse or do you have special training? Darth is yanking your chain and you oblige him by taking his bait rather than try to steer the conversation back to the topic. He did this all the time over at the Yay Gay forum, GLPVQ

Oh, I see. You're accusing darth of being an off topic troll who thinks about gay sex all the time instead of being someone who brings gays sex into every discussion no matter how far removed it is from the subject.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 10:29 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I do have to thank you for the hardy laugh this morning, the thought that someone actually thinks of GMA as a news program is priceless.

Now lets look at a few news outlets and their coverage.

Christian Science Monitor: Nothing
National Journal: Nothing.
One American News Network: Nothing
Al Jazeera: Nothing.
NPR: Nothing.
The Hill: One brief article focusing on his departure from his position as the executive director of the Family Research Council.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 am

I'm just saying because an extremely high amount of professed homosexuals are also pedophiles. I believe the same brain abnormality causes both but will let science speak for itself. I suppose you don't like to discuss that fact.

I just find it interesting of all the sexual perversions that take place in this country on a daily basis you would chose this one to focus on.

I remember the good old days when Woody Allen was banging his 7 year old step daughter and the left cheered. Times have certainly changed but I admire you blatant inconsistency.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Fri May 22, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 10:50 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I just find it interesting of all the sexual perversions that take place in this country on a daily basis you would chose this one to focus on.

Are you forgetting who looked at the subject of heterosexual rape and could only think of gay sex? I never would have equated the two but gay sex was once again the very first thought that popped into your mind.

You see, most people would look at this and see a disgusting child rapist but as with every other subject that comes up, you immediately think about gay sex.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Fri May 22, 2015 10:54 am

Matthew Makela wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I just find it interesting of all the sexual perversions that take place in this country on a daily basis you would chose this one to focus on.

Are you forgetting who looked at the subject of heterosexual rape and could only think of gay sex? I never would have equated the two but gay sex was once again the very first thought that popped into your mind.

You see, most people would look at this and see a disgusting child rapist but as with every other subject that comes up, you immediately think about gay sex.

Perhaps you could consider this.

Maybe there are people who believe that deviant behavior by people is more of a threat to the fabric of this country than anything else.

Your dipshit president thinks global warming is the bigges threat to this country. I suppose you think the same.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Fri May 22, 2015 11:09 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:

Maybe there are people who believe that deviant behavior by people is more of a threat to the fabric of this country than anything else.

Your dipshit president thinks global warming is the bigges threat to this country.  I suppose you think the same.

Yes, I think a child rapist is a big threat to everyone in this country and the rest of the world. I think a parent that allows it to continue is a threat to everyone in this country and the rest of the world. I think deviant behavior like child rape is a bigger threat than consensual sex between adults. Don't you?

Yet none of you has spoken a single word condemning this pervert or his enabling parents and their deviant behavior. Why is that?

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri May 22, 2015 11:42 am

"consensual sex between adults"

Dictionary.com defines sex as: "the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another"

It's weird their is no mention of consensual adults or whatever perversion they can think up. I don't think you actually understand the difference between "sex" and deviant behavior.

Now you left off the same-sex description as most leftists are too ashamed to openly state their belief that it is normal in public. Profess your gaydom liberal...shout it from the rooftops!

Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Fri May 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Matthew Makela wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:

Your dipshit president thinks global warming is the bigges threat to this country.  I suppose you think the same.

Yes, I think a child rapist is a big threat to everyone in this country and the rest of the world. I think a parent that allows it to continue is a threat to everyone in this country and the rest of the world. I think deviant behavior like child rape is a bigger threat than consensual sex between adults. Don't you?

Yet none of you has spoken a single word condemning this pervert or his enabling parents and their deviant behavior. Why is that?

Deviant behavior is deviant behavior you moron.  Only a dumbass liberal of the highest order could believe that you can erase away deviant behavior through a program of political correctness.  

Well you can SPIN what you call these perverted deviants and you can even try to create a protected class for them.  However, homosexuals are simply perverts who practice deviant behavior.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Same Sex Pedophile in SF!

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri May 22, 2015 2:08 pm

Yet another example of a same sex pedophile right in our own little city. I wonder what malady affected their brains to make them do this...will await liberal outrage.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/ex-sioux-falls-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-girl/article_a3f2210f-f072-55dd-a141-518291914c13.html
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical on Fri May 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Eric Berne is chuckling about Darth's expertise doing this ..

Skeptical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri May 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
George Rekers wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So sad

Interesting.

Oh Gomezz maybe you can help Darth realize the irony of the various monikers. Rolling Eyes
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri May 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Matthew Makela wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
George Rekers wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

So sad

Interesting.

Are you naturally obtuse or do you have special training? Darth is yanking your chain and you oblige him by taking his bait rather than try to steer the conversation back to the topic. He did this all the time over at the Yay Gay forum, GLPVQ

Darth IS yanking but it not at my chain Gomezz sweetie.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri May 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I'm just saying because an extremely high amount of professed homosexuals are also pedophiles. I believe the same brain abnormality causes both but will let science speak for itself. I suppose you don't like to discuss that fact.

I just find it interesting of all the sexual perversions that take place in this country on a daily basis you would chose this one to focus on.

I remember the good old days when Woody Allen was banging his 7 year old step daughter and the left cheered. Times have certainly changed but I admire you blatant inconsistency.

Wow. Now pedophilia dropped into the conversation.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri May 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Yet another example of a same sex pedophile right in our own little city. I wonder what malady affected their brains to make them do this...will await liberal outrage.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/ex-sioux-falls-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-girl/article_a3f2210f-f072-55dd-a141-518291914c13.html

Really old news (as well as being off-topic).
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top