Who do you listen to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you listen to?

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm

So many times those on the left will accuse anyone who disagrees with them of listening to Rush Limbaugh.

I seldom listen to him and I was wondering who, right or left, people listen to on a regular basis.

Politally I mostly listen to

Mark Levin,

a little bit of Hugh Hewitt and Ben Ferguson.

Sometimes I listen to Mancow

and on the left side of the dial I will listen to

Thom Hartman and Mark Thomas ( JUST TO SCREAM AT THE SUPIDITY OF THE LEFT)

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you listen to?

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Rush Limbaugh (Brilliant Commentator)
Mark Levin (The Great One...truly he is, a Constitutional expert)
Michael Savage - A little over the top but says what others are afraid to say.
Bill Cunningham - Generally good commentary on Sunday evening.

Attack away libs but name one topic or item that any of these falsely reported on and don't use you Move on dot com for verification.

On the other hand...pick any liberal commentator, politician, or newsperson and every word out of their mouths is a lie or perversion of the truth.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Rush Limbaugh (Brilliant Commentator)
Mark Levin (The Great One...truly he is, a Constitutional expert)
Michael Savage - A little over the top but says what others are afraid to say.
Bill Cunningham - Generally good commentary on Sunday evening.

Attack away libs but name one topic or item that any of these falsely reported on and don't use you Move on dot com for verification.

On the other hand...pick any liberal commentator, politician, or newsperson and every word out of their mouths is a lie or perversion of the truth.

ratz,

i meant to say bill cunningham on sunday nights
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:25 am

I don't "listen" to any one person. Fox News and the local network news is about it for broadcast outlets. I buy one paper a week, Sunday. For webnews/opinion I go to Hotair, Real clear politics, KOS and The daily beast. Unfortunately there are few lefty sites that actually present news rather than rethoric driven hate so I don't see much from that side. As for describing my position on the Prez race, I fall in with Jeb Bush, Huckabee and Scott Walker. Guys like Rand Paul and Chris Christie are interesting entertainment but neither are electable or are my idea of good Prez timber.
Let me also say that I won't vote for any Dem so I guess I'm just as polarized and the leftys.
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:10 am

Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:29 am

Clicker wrote:I don't "listen" to any one person.  Fox News and the local network news is about it for broadcast outlets.  I buy one paper a week, Sunday.  For webnews/opinion I go to Hotair, Real clear politics, KOS and The daily beast.  Unfortunately there are few lefty sites that actually present news rather than rethoric driven hate so I don't see much from that side.  As for describing my position on the Prez race, I fall in with Jeb Bush, Huckabee and Scott Walker.  Guys like Rand Paul and Chris Christie are interesting entertainment but neither are electable or are my idea of good Prez timber.
Let me also say that I won't vote for any Dem so I guess I'm just as polarized and the leftys.

Scott Walker is the MAN for the job in my opinion.  He has the type of experience that is required to be an executive who needs to manage a large bureaucratic jungle.  This is not an intuitive skill for most people and the legislative branch of government does not provide for any training whatsoever regardless of how many years you were a US Senator.  He is also pretty darn conservative and his actions have for the most part matched his rhetoric.  He would adhere to the Constitution and do the job of President and not try to be our KING.

Walker is also battle tested having won 3 very difficult races in the last 5 years despite being targeted by the unions and every liberal on the planet.  He is a good guy and will be perceived by many voters to be more like them than one of the Washington elitists.

I like several people for the VP slot and probably prefer Rubio.  While his immigration position is a little troubling, he has one of the most consistent conservative track records in Congress.  If he were to be VP for 8 years under Scott Walker, he would emerge as a very powerful choice for 2024 with the right skill set and he is really young so that timeframe works well.  While his Hispanic heritage is Cuban, I still think it would have a moderate positive effect on the Hispanic electorate.

NO – NO – NO on Bush and Huckabee.  If you want to talk about somebody not being electable then all you would have to do is wait for the progressive liberal campaign that would attack the BUSH name.  It would be so damaging that I don’t think he could overcome it.  And while he had a pretty consistent conservative record as a Governor, he is looking and sounding quite different these days.

Huckabee is not a fiscal conservative and is unacceptable in my view.  IF you want a candidate who would play both sides of the fence and be willing to compromise conservative principles to win a few votes, he is the guy.  Bu in my opinion there is only one word needed to describe Huckabee as a potential 2016 candidate and that is UNACCEPTABLE.

I would disagree that Rand Paul is unelectable.  I think he would surprise many people as many young voters would go nuts over this guy.  He is quite conservative, but I still struggle with a FEW of his pure Libertarian principles.  And while I could easily support him, he is not my first choice by quite a margin.

As for what I listen to, I listen to our Founding Fathers.  If you study them and the principles they used to create our system of government and write our Constitution, you will soon see that they were brilliant people.  Almost every single problem that we face TODAY could be solved if we would only adhere to the Founding Principles they built this great country on.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:55 am

The interesting thing here is the ability of the Lib and Progressive smear machine to rip the Bush name to shreds while the far more stained and downright criminal name of Clinton can't be effectively smeared by anyone. WTF over?
Clicker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:04 pm

Clicker wrote:The interesting thing here is the ability of the Lib and Progressive smear machine to rip the Bush name to shreds while the far more stained and downright criminal name of Clinton can't be effectively smeared by anyone.  WTF over?

Yeah, I know.  However, they control the media.  Also, conservatives are not that good at controlling the narrative like the progressive liberals.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:15 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Gomezz Adddams

You make me blush. Embarassed Embarassed
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Don't listen to much talk radio anymore. I catch snippets of Limbaugh and Levin (prefer to read Marc Levin). Can't stand Hannity. I like to watch Bill Whittle on PJTV.
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:28 am

I love Rush!
Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Twinkies wrote:I love Rush!

I can't stand Lee's voice.

Rusty Houser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Coach Hastert wrote:
Twinkies wrote:I love Rush!

I can't stand Lee's voice.

That's real deep and mentally provoking...you libs never seek to amaze.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You two should try a two man circle jerk.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 am

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You are describing the meetings between you and dr jones, aka dr mengela
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 am

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

So says the loser of many a game of Soggy Biscuit.

Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:22 pm

How many of you fella's listen to Alex Jones ?
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:How many of you fella's listen to Alex Jones ?

Who?
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:How many of you fella's listen to Alex Jones ?

Who?

I think it is an alias for Jackoff Jones.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top