Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Woman Changes Race to Black

+2
Rusty Houser
Darth Cheney
6 posters

Go down

White Woman Changes Race to Black Empty White Woman Changes Race to Black

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Liberals confused:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/12/reporter-to-rachel-dolezal-is-this-african-american-man-really-your-father/

If a man can say he is now a woman and the left cheers, why can't a white woman switch and claim she is black?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

White Woman Changes Race to Black Empty Re: White Woman Changes Race to Black

Post  Rusty Houser Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:06 am

She is one screwed up girl and has screwed up the rest of her life.

Just to help with your confusion, there is a very big difference between this woman and a trannie. Trannies say they always felt they were born in the wrong body, this woman claims this was the body she was born with. Trannies go through with their transformation at great risk to their personal and professional life, even at risk of their very life, this woman committed her fraud at least in part for personal gain in the form of scholarships, employment and other less tangible benefits. Trannies are open and honest about their transformation, this woman wasn't.

I think even you can understand the difference between a lifestyle you don't approve of and criminal fraud.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:22 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Liberals confused:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/12/reporter-to-rachel-dolezal-is-this-african-american-man-really-your-father/

If a man can say he is now a woman and the left cheers, why can't a white woman switch and claim she is black?

She is just another typical lying deceitful progressive liberal pretending to be somebody (or something) they aren’t.  Make no mistake of it, progressive liberals are pure evil.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:54 am

The company I worked for used ethnic codes to designate protected classes. Believe it or don't the most coveted class was Native American. Thar way you could be an ethnic without actually looking like an ethnic, all you had to do was produce some form of documentation that placed an ancestor as an Indian.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Clicker wrote:The company I worked for used ethnic codes to designate protected classes.  Believe it or don't the most coveted class was Native American.  Thar way you could be an ethnic without actually looking like an ethnic, all you had to do was produce some form of documentation that placed an ancestor as an Indian.

WOW - you mean that I am "protected".  Cool !!!!!
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Clicker wrote:The company I worked for used ethnic codes to designate protected classes.  Believe it or don't the most coveted class was Native American.  Thar way you could be an ethnic without actually looking like an ethnic, all you had to do was produce some form of documentation that placed an ancestor as an Indian.

Elizabeth Warren, aka Lie-a-watha, overstated her street creds due to perceived high cheek bones. Who did the liberals respond...they love her deception and want her to be their presidential candidate. Pure evil and as stupid as it gets.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 am

Jammer wrote:

"Protected" simply meant that your boss or even his boss couldn't fire you. A review board was convened at the corporate level and any termination was determined there. Never heard of protected class employee being fired, they usually did themselves in by breaking a law or simply failing to come to work. This was during a time where RIF was the biggest task mgt had to implement. The company RIFed people but put them in jobs they were sure to fail at or be so unhappy doing that they quit.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Shhh wrote:She is one screwed up girl and has screwed up the rest of her life.

Just to help with your confusion, there is a very big difference between this woman and a trannie. Trannies say they always felt they were born in the wrong body, this woman claims this was the body she was born with. Trannies go through with their transformation at great risk to their personal and professional life, even at risk of their very life, this woman committed her fraud at least in part for personal gain in the form of scholarships, employment and other less tangible benefits. Trannies are open and honest about their transformation, this woman wasn't.

I think even you can understand the difference between a lifestyle you don't approve of and criminal fraud.

Nope just more Lib bs "self identity" politics.

Keep hearing Lou Reed's (of Velvet Underground fame) song "I Wanna Be Black"  in my head.

I want to be black
I want to be a Panther
Have a girlfriend named Samantha
And have a stable of foxy whores
Oh I want to be black

[Chorus:]
I don't want to be a fcuked up, middle class,
College student anymore
I just want to have a stable of foxy little whores
Yeah, yeah I want to be black

Pretty edgy for 1978 .... and 2015.

The black background singers crack me up.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:26 pm

Rachel Dolezal is not the only person suffering a serious identity problem.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

Clicker wrote:
Jammer wrote:

"Protected" simply meant that your boss or even his boss couldn't fire you.  A review board was convened at the corporate level and any termination was determined there.  Never heard of protected class employee being fired, they usually did themselves in by breaking a law or simply failing to come to work. This was during a time where RIF was the biggest task mgt had to implement.  The company RIFed people but put them in jobs they were sure to fail at or be so unhappy doing that they quit.

Thanks for the information.  It sort of indicates that this might be the first progressive liberal program that has any value.  Just consider what this self-identification thing can mean for men.

Consider that a man sees a hot young good looking woman go into a restroom.  That could cause him to “self-identify” as a transgender female and join her in the restroom.  However, on the outside chance that this young woman is some type of extremist she might not recognize this poor man’s self-identification as being female.  In which case she might react uncomfortably or perhaps even call the police.  

But now this man can self-identify as a Native American and a member of a protected class.   Unfortunately for this extremist woman, she will be in serious trouble for attacking a member of a protected class.  However, she should have known better.   In any event, this is true PROGRESS for the portion of our population who extremists believe are "biological" males.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Lou Reed's lyrics are meant very much tongue in check. It's a scathing satire of whites (specifically white kids) who romanticized black culture through the myopic lens of Blaxploitation films, popular during this time, and R&B records with his use of offensive black stereotypes.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Lou Reed's lyrics are meant very much tongue in check. It's a scathing satire of whites (specifically white kids) who romanticized black culture through the myopic lens of Blaxploitation films, popular during this time, and R&B records with his use of offensive black stereotypes.

FWIW, wasn't referring to Lou Reed.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

FWIW, wasn't referring to Lou Reed.

Ooops. My bad.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down