Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DONALD is running for President

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
Rusty Houser
Skeptical
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The DONALD is running for President Empty The DONALD is running for President

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Oh boy, watch the gnashing of teeth, sharpening of claws and the general all around attacks that will be hurled at Trump.

Granted he brags a lot, but face it, he has been on top and then on the bottom and back on top again so he knows the value of rolling up the old sleeves and working.

Unlike career politicians who while talking uptopia to get votes actually only looking out for themselves and busy securing their future fortune .... he gets things done.

Whether you like him or not it will be interesting to watch the hatred of and for him in the near future.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

The DONALD is running for President Empty Re: The DONALD is running for President

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:57 am

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

The DONALD is running for President Empty Re: The DONALD is running for President

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 am

Shhh wrote:

Thanks for the video...it speaks volumes for decades of failed liberal policies. Trillions of dollars spent on social programs over half a century and what do we have...more poor, more homeless, and more desperation. Maybe it's time we all admit the "Great Society" has been a complete and total failure.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Thanks for the video...it speaks volumes for decades of failed liberal policies. Trillions of dollars spent on social programs over half a century and what do we have...more poor, more homeless, and more desperation. Maybe it's time we all admit the "Great Society" has been a complete and total failure.

You're welcome.

I agree, it's the best choice for a campaign song since Born in the USA or Captain Jack.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:43 am

What do off key Canucks who can only play one note know about anything? "One Note Neil", thanks for the chuckle.

Meanwhile back on topic, Kevin Williamson at National Review rips Donald a new one.

The one thing worse than Trump’s vague horsepucky is his specific horsepucky, i.e., his 1999 plan to impose a one-time tax — everybody knows how good Washington is about “one time” uses of power — on the wealth of all high-net-worth individuals and institutions. A 14.25 percent tax, he calculated, would retire the national debt. And what about institutions that don’t have 14.25 percent of their net worth in ready cash — to take a totally random example, let’s say a poorly run real-estate concern with a lot of illiquid assets and unmanageable debt payments eating up all its ready cash?

Ooof!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419853/witless-ape-rides-escalator-kevin-d-williamson
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:05 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

Thanks for the video...it speaks volumes for decades of failed liberal policies. Trillions of dollars spent on social programs over half a century and what do we have...more poor, more homeless, and more desperation. Maybe it's time we all admit the "Great Society" has been a complete and total failure.

The "great Society" was far from a complete failure. The successes it did do were soon run down by the failure of the libs to let go and allow the world to adjust normally after the upheaval. When radical steps are taken, there is a need to stop and allow the mistakes to be filtered out of the aftermath and then proceed with corrections to insure that the kind of damage we've seen doesn't occur. The self perpetuating nature of bureaucrats keeps the flawed policies in place, insuring the failures we've seen. Unfortunately elected officials work harder to keep their jobs than they do to correct flawed process and bureaucrats have worked themselves into a position where they can't be fired, thus insuring failure.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:What do off key Canucks who can only play one note know about anything? "One Note Neil", thanks for the chuckle.

I know, right? What kind of ass hat clown would pick a song from "one Note Neil", especially one that was written to trash Trump's own party? Why would he pay for something like that?

He did get permission to use that song didn't he? A financial genius like him surely understands and respects property rights laws doesn't he?

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Meanwhile back on topic, Kevin Williamson at National Review rips Donald a new one.

The one thing worse than Trump’s vague horsepucky is his specific horsepucky, i.e., his 1999 plan to impose a one-time tax — everybody knows how good Washington is about “one time” uses of power — on the wealth of all high-net-worth individuals and institutions. A 14.25 percent tax, he calculated, would retire the national debt. And what about institutions that don’t have 14.25 percent of their net worth in ready cash — to take a totally random example, let’s say a poorly run real-estate concern with a lot of illiquid assets and unmanageable debt payments eating up all its ready cash?

Ooof!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419853/witless-ape-rides-escalator-kevin-d-williamson

But he has a fool proof way to defeat ISIS in less than 32 minutes, are you calling that "horsepucky"? All we have to do is buy his box of granola and look for the prize in the bottom of the box.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:23 pm

"When did we beat Japan at anything?"

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Shhh wrote:"When did we beat Japan at anything?"

I am sure you have a ready answer.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:25 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
~Donald Trump~

I am sure you have a ready answer.

Don't you?

scratch

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:15 pm

I don't see them having a former Olympian claiming he is now a she even though it has a penis.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:20 pm

The surrender of the Empire of Japan on September 2, 1945 excluded.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am

Skeptical wrote:
Remember, JT may be wrong .... and usually is.    Laughing

I must admit I am not perfect, I made a mistake once.  Thought I was wrong and I wasn't!

That is not nearly as embarrassing as my screw up.  I once thought JT was actually right, but of course it turned out that he wasn't.  I can't ever washed that embarrassment from my past.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Roof wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:What do off key Canucks who can only play one note know about anything? "One Note Neil", thanks for the chuckle.

I know, right? What kind of ass hat clown would pick a song from "one Note Neil", especially one that was written to trash Trump's own party? Why would he pay for something like that?

He did get permission to use that song didn't he? A financial genius like him surely understands and respects property rights laws doesn't he?

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Meanwhile back on topic, Kevin Williamson at National Review rips Donald a new one.

Ooof!

But he has a fool proof way to defeat ISIS in less than 32 minutes, are you calling that "horsepucky"? All we have to do is buy his box of granola and look for the prize in the bottom of the box.

Like there has never been a rock song that has been misunderstood by politicians or the American public. Springsteen's "Born in the USA" and John Mellencamp's "Pink Houses" are regularly misunderstood as patriotic songs but are actually protest songs ("Born ...." is a protest song about Vietnam vet treatment and "Pink Houses" protests the rich/poor inequality). Dumbass Clintons used Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop" as their campaign song and that was about song writer Christine McVie's nasty breakup with her husband John McVie. And don't forget The Police "Every Breath You Take" (about a relationship gone sour and a stalking husband) and Dave Matthews " Crash Into Me" (sexual fantasizing including voyeurism and bondage) which are regularly played at weddings because of their perceived romanticism. LOL.

And Trump is hardly the first politico to lay claim to secret plans. Nixon had one to end the war in Vietnam and FDR had one to end the Great Depression.

That said, anyone can run for President even comedians like Pat Paulsen. If Trump wants to drop a few hundred million of his own $$$ then take a swing. It's a free nation. Personally I believe it's more of a vanity candidacy and he'll be gone by New Hampshire if not sooner.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:21 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

I don't see them having a former Olympian claiming he is now a she even though it has a penis.

That's interesting, how do you know he/she still has a penis...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:37 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

It said it did...didn't you notice?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:49 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

It's obvious that he doesn't obsess about other people's penises as much as you do.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:03 am

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

It's obvious that he doesn't obsess about other people's penises as much as you do.

Why don't you openly state you like to take it up the muffler...come out of the closet and profess your gayness!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:38 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Why don't you openly state you like to take it up the muffler...come out of the closet and profess your gayness!

Again with your graphic fantasies about sex with men and thinking that everyone you see is gay.

Projection?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:50 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Why don't you openly state you like to take it up the muffler...come out of the closet and profess your gayness!

Muffler? You mean muff? No surprise you are having a problem with people taking it in the muff....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Why don't you openly state you like to take it up the muffler...come out of the closet and profess your gayness!

Again with your graphic fantasies about sex with men and thinking that everyone you see is gay.

Projection?

I can tell when a qweer is near...I have gaydar.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Jammerish wrote:"When did we beat Japan at anything?"

Women's World Cup soccer July 5, 2015, score was US 5, Japan 2 !! cheers
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Skeptical wrote:

They played really well and removed any doubt who the best team in the world is.

Go white exceptionalism!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:07 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

They played really well and removed any doubt who the best team in the world is.

Go white exceptionalism!

Keep that up and we might have to begin calling you Eric (Berne).

Happy fishing !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Why Trump is surging in the polls
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/17/politics/donald-trump-summer-surge/index.html

What you guys make of this?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next