Any Doubt at All?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Clicker on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Roofer wrote:
No, I do not believe the "black community" can be racist, nor can the "white community" be racist. The entire "community" can't be racist, only individuals can. Trying to pigeonhole an entire race of people is the textbook definition of racism.

Watching the Sunday pundits this a/m the conversation got to this area quite quickly. The pro racist folks were trying their damnedest to show that there was more to the racism than just individuals acting on their own. They must establish a conspiracy in order to get any action from the govt. Even the elected officials know that won't work but they keep hammering away at it in order to keep the money flowing to their "protected Classes".
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 822
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Darth Cheney on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Do you believe in white exceptionalism?

Could you define "white exceptionalism"?

I guess the fact that the majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white. It really isn't any secret and historical facts are easily found. I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding white exceptionalism....
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:20 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Do you believe in white exceptionalism?

Could you define "white exceptionalism"?

I guess the fact that the majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white. It really isn't any secret and historical facts are easily found. I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding white exceptionalism....

I see, it's just re-branded white supremacy.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:09 am

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Do you believe in white exceptionalism?

Could you define "white exceptionalism"?

I guess the fact that the majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white. It really isn't any secret and historical facts are easily found. I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding white exceptionalism....

I see, it's just re-branded white supremacy.

I never said I thought one race was better than any other just pointing out historical fact. I believe all people and races have the same abilities and potential talents. To suggest one race is "supreme" is ridiculous.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:18 am

Darth Cheney wrote:To suggest one race is "supreme" is ridiculous.

But to say one race is exceptional is different?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:37 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I guess the fact that the majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white. It really isn't any secret and historical facts are easily found. I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding white exceptionalism....

Funny, you say white supremacy is "ridiculous" but turn around as use one of the main talking points used for centuries to defend the idea of white supremacy to defend your idea of "white exceptionalism".

Yet you insist supremacy and exceptionalism are two completely different things.

Rolling Eyes


Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 am

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I guess the fact that the majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white. It really isn't any secret and historical facts are easily found. I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding white exceptionalism....

Funny, you say white supremacy is "ridiculous" but turn around as use one of the main talking points used for centuries to defend the idea of white supremacy to defend your idea of "white exceptionalism".

Yet you insist supremacy and exceptionalism are two completely different things.

Rolling Eyes



I would hope I don't have to explain the difference between 'supreme' and 'exceptional'.

What grade school did you go to?
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Clicker on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:47 am

There may be somewhere empirical datat that shows that one race has some advantage over others but I don't think there is any race that is intrinsically more intelligent than others. The biggest difference sees to be survival motivation, with those who have had to be inventive to survive emerging as the big winners in the advancement pool.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 822
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:54 am

Clicker wrote:There may be somewhere empirical datat that shows that one race has some advantage over others but I don't think there is any race that is intrinsically more intelligent than others. The biggest difference sees to be survival motivation, with those who have had to be inventive to survive emerging as the big winners in the advancement pool.  

Funny. Another white supremacist talking point used to justify the new and improved "white exceptionalism". So far there's been two white supremacist talking points used to support "white exceptionalism" and yet I'm supposed to accept that these two rebranded arguments don't represent a rebranding of white supremacy?

Do you guys have any talking points that are less than two hundred years old and weren't used by every white supremacist throughout our history?


Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Roofer wrote:
Clicker wrote:There may be somewhere empirical datat that shows that one race has some advantage over others but I don't think there is any race that is intrinsically more intelligent than others. The biggest difference sees to be survival motivation, with those who have had to be inventive to survive emerging as the big winners in the advancement pool.  

Funny. Another white supremacist talking point used to justify the new and improved "white exceptionalism". So far there's been two white supremacist talking points used to support "white exceptionalism" and yet I'm supposed to accept that these two rebranded arguments don't represent a rebranding of white supremacy?

Do you guys have any talking points that are less than two hundred years old and weren't used by every white supremacist throughout our history?


Either you graduated from Loserville High School or your self-loathing at being white is getting the best of you.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Clicker wrote:There may be somewhere empirical datat that shows that one race has some advantage over others but I don't think there is any race that is intrinsically more intelligent than others. The biggest difference sees to be survival motivation, with those who have had to be inventive to survive emerging as the big winners in the advancement pool.  

"The Bell Curve" (1994) by Charles Murray and Richard Herrnstein claims that IQ is mainly a function of genetics rather than environment
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:"The Bell Curve" (1994) by Charles Murray and Richard Herrnstein claims that IQ is mainly a function of genetics rather than environment

And how do you feel about the claims they made about race and intelligence?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I guess the fact that the majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white. It really isn't any secret and historical facts are easily found. I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding white exceptionalism....

Funny, you say white supremacy is "ridiculous" but turn around as use one of the main talking points used for centuries to defend the idea of white supremacy to defend your idea of "white exceptionalism".

Yet you insist supremacy and exceptionalism are two completely different things.

Rolling Eyes


Supremacy would suggest one race has a biological advantage over another which is easily dis-proven. Exceptionalism is a measure of motivation, perseverance, and hard work which has nothing to do with a biological advantage. Blacks celebrate their race, Mexicans celebrate their race yet you claim something is wrong with White's celebrating their race. Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined. I see no reason in being ashamed of that fact or labeled a racist for pointing it out.

Is there anything else regarding historic fact you are not to clear about?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:06 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Supremacy would suggest one race has a biological advantage over another which is easily dis-proven. Exceptionalism is a measure of motivation, perseverance, and hard work which has nothing to do with a biological advantage. Blacks celebrate their race, Mexicans celebrate their race yet you claim something is wrong with White's celebrating their race. Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined. I see no reason in being ashamed of that fact or labeled a racist for pointing it out.

Is there anything else regarding historic fact you are not to clear about?

I think you've made yourself quite clear, you think white people are better than everyone else.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 am

What is his sickness? It's the sickness of racism, a spiritual sickness that distorts the mind and heart and causes irrational and baseless fear and hatred in people of all colors.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  nightlight88 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:40 am

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Supremacy would suggest one race has a biological advantage over another which is easily dis-proven. Exceptionalism is a measure of motivation, perseverance, and hard work which has nothing to do with a biological advantage. Blacks celebrate their race, Mexicans celebrate their race yet you claim something is wrong with White's celebrating their race. Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined. I see no reason in being ashamed of that fact or labeled a racist for pointing it out.

Is there anything else regarding historic fact you are not to clear about?

I think you've made yourself quite clear, you think white people are better than everyone else.

I don't think it has been said by anyone here that whites are better than blacks.

What is being said that some 'person's are better than others. I think Condi Rice is a better "person" than Hillary Clinton, I think Scott Walker is a better "person' than Barak Obama.

Does that make me a white racist or black racist. Its so confusing listening to brain damaged liberals.
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:49 am

nightlight88 wrote:I don't think it has been said by anyone here that whites are better than blacks.

Darth Cheney wrote:Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Skeptical on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

nightlight88 wrote:    I don't think it has been said by anyone here that whites are better than blacks.

Methinks you are going to get an arguement for this comment.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:15 pm

Where do you guys have your sheets laundered ? Would guess that you get a pretty good group discount.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Clicker on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Roofer wrote:
Do you guys have any talking points that are less than two hundred years old and weren't used by every white supremacist throughout our history?


I fnd it amusing when the evidence provides an opportunity fr the PC libs to bash away and rather than explore the truths for solutions want the fanasyland of PC to find an out for them. In the meantime just keep trotting out the same old tired retorts.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 822
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Roofer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:"The Bell Curve" (1994) by Charles Murray and Richard Herrnstein claims that IQ is mainly a function of genetics rather than environment

And how do you feel about the claims they made about race and intelligence?

Going back and reading Murray/Herrnstein's conclusion (yes I own the book) what they actually stated was "It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences." I would agree although my gut feeling is much of the disparity is caused by 1) paternalistic government programs (the Great Society) which marginalize Black families and in particular the Black male and 2) Black culture starting with the Black Power movement of the 60's and it's arc through the rot of Hip Hop culture.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:28 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Going back and reading Murray/Herrnstein's conclusion (yes I own the book) what they actually stated was  "It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences." I would agree although my gut feeling is much of the disparity is caused by 1) paternalistic government programs (the Great Society) which marginalize Black families and in particular the Black male and 2) Black culture starting with the Black Power movement of the 60's and it's arc through the rot of Hip Hop culture.

I see, you fall into the "genetically inferior" camp.

I understand you temper that genetically inferior claim by sharing the blame with government and "culture", pointing to the same minority of blacks that some love to paint as the entire face of the race. I suppose partially blaming that damned jazz blues rock and roll funk disco rap makes it easier to distance from your own belief that blacks are just aren't as good as you.

Is position shaped by culture or is culture shaped by position?

But your argument falls flat on it's face when you realize that the "genetically inferior" thesis is hundreds of years old, long before "paternalistic government programs", the black panthers or that that damned jazz blues rock and roll funk disco rap came to be. The "genetically inferior" excuse has long been used to justify actions against all kinds of groups, it's easier to sleep at night if you're only abusing "sub humans".

Remember, the Irish were labeled as sub human too and claims have been made that Catholic Irish have lower IQs than Protestant Irish. There are many examples all over the world where the dominate class significantly outscores the subordinate class, even when they are of identical genetic makeup.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:46 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined.

I'm a little curious about how you define "white". As you've already told us, you don't think caucasians with their pasty, nearly translucent skin are "lily white" enough to be considered white. By that standard all of those swarthy skinned southern Europeans along the Mediterranean certainly can't be considered "lily white".

Who do you think is lily white enough for you to be considered white?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:26 am

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined.

I'm a little curious about how you define "white". As you've already told us, you don't think caucasians with their pasty, nearly translucent skin are "lily white" enough to be considered white. By that standard all of those swarthy skinned southern Europeans along the Mediterranean certainly can't be considered "lily white".

Who do you think is lily white enough for you to be considered white?


Typical left wing cretinism, worried more about definitions than what is being stated.

Did you ever figure out with the definition of "IS" is?
avatar
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Rusty Houser on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined.

I'm a little curious about how you define "white". As you've already told us, you don't think caucasians with their pasty, nearly translucent skin are "lily white" enough to be considered white. By that standard all of those swarthy skinned southern Europeans along the Mediterranean certainly can't be considered "lily white".

Who do you think is lily white enough for you to be considered white?


Typical left wing cretinism, worried more about definitions than what is being stated.

Did you ever figure out with the definition of "IS" is?

Since darth doesn't think that caucasians are "lily white" enough to be called white I thought it would be interesting to find out who he thinks is "lily white" enough to be part of his definition of white.

But don't worry, I don't think he has the balls to defend his rather unique definition of white. Truth be told, I seriously doubt that he was even aware that the Boston bombers are as caucasian as you can possibly get but he will never admit that he's one of those "low information voters" that he whines about. He doesn't have the character or integrity to own up to his mistakes.

If history is any indication he'll avoid this question like the plague and rely on his friends to call me poopie head or some other "witty" comeback. Maybe he'll call on his pseudo-intellectual elitist wannabe friend to come up with something vaguely scientific sounding to help support his re-branded white supremacy doctrine.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum