Where is ...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is ...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:49 pm

... Caitlyn Piltover ?

Another JSI poster which you mean boys chased away with your bully tactics.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is ...

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:... Caitlyn Piltover ?

Another JSI poster which you mean boys chased away with your bully tactics.

Intellectually...she wasn't up to the challenge. She will find a nice liberal website where she can be fed and spew the same old propaganda over and over.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Good riddance.  Too bad more of them can't take the hint.
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 am

What up bitches?
Twinkies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Twinkies wrote:What up bitches?

Is your ass wife and you celebrating today?
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Horrible grammar

Is you high school graduated,

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Horrible grammar

A pastor should be more understandable than that.
BladeRunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Horrible grammar

So judgmental...I thought we are supposed to welcome sodomy and poor grammar.

"Are you and your ass wife celebrating today?", better?
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:55 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Horrible grammar

I'm not a pastor. I'm just very knowledgable when it comes to God and his will.

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:59 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Horrible grammar

I'm not a pastor. I'm just very knowledgable when it comes to God and his will.

Really? What makes you say that?
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:17 pm

What's it called when a pastor is no longer able to give religious service and communion? It is a pretty damning punishment that requires a good reason and pastoral wrongdoing.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Why are you guys always complaining about pastors ?  Aren't we pretty much all Christians on this forum ?

My pastor is awesome.
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Why are you guys always complaining about pastors ?  Aren't we pretty much all Christians on this forum ?

My pastor is awesome.

My pastor is a chick. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she's a lesbian.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:13 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Why are you guys always complaining about pastors ?  Aren't we pretty much all Christians on this forum ?

My pastor is awesome.

Pastors are human...some good, some bad. They are no different than everyone else.
Darth Cheney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:23 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Pastors are human...some are good, some are sadomizers. They are no different than everyone else.

Fixed it for ya.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Pastors are human...some are good, some are sadomizers. They are no different than everyone else.

Fixed it for ya.

Your post indicates a couple of things.

1. You substituted 'sadomizers' for 'bad', that tells me that you agree that male to male butt blasting is BAD

2. You misspelled sodomizers, that tells me that you think male to male butt blasing is SAD

It should be BAD and SAD, because of the disease that is spread:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been increasing among gay and bisexual men, with recent increases in syphilis being documented across the country. In 2012, men who have sex with men (MSM) accounted for 75% of primary and secondary syphilis cases in the United States. MSM often are diagnosed with other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections.

80% of syphilitic patients are homosexual; about one-third of homosexuals are infected with active anorectal herpes simplex viruses; chlamydia infects 15% of homosexuals; and "a host of parasites, bacterial, viral, and protozoan are all rampant in the homosexual population."

nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:05 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

1.  You substituted 'sadomizers' for 'bad',  that tells me that you agree that male to male butt blasting is BAD

When it's with children, yes.

2.  You misspelled sodomizers, that tells me that you think male to male butt blasing is SAD

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been increasing among gay and bisexual men, with recent increases in syphilis being documented across the country. In 2012, men who have sex with men (MSM) accounted for 75% of primary and secondary syphilis cases in the United States. MSM often are diagnosed with other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections.

80% of syphilitic patients are homosexual; about one-third of homosexuals are infected with active anorectal herpes simplex viruses; chlamydia infects 15% of homosexuals; and "a host of parasites, bacterial, viral, and protozoan are all rampant in the homosexual population."

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

1.  You substituted 'sadomizers' for 'bad',  that tells me that you agree that male to male butt blasting is BAD

2.  You misspelled sodomizers, that tells me that you think male to male butt blasing is SAD

Not according to one of your favorite websites, Nambla.org
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:14 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

NAMBLA? No sorry, that's the kind of family time only a conservative can enjoy.

Dr. Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:49 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

NAMBLA?  No sorry, that's the kind of family time only a conservative can enjoy.

I am sure there might be a few that enjoy that kind of stuff, but for the most part the sickos are in the Democrat/liberal party.

Case in point, dr mengele, chopping up babies for profit.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:14 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

Why do you know so much about gay sex and STDs (or did you just plagarize all of that)?

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

Why do you know so much about gay sex and STDs (or did you just plagarize all of that)?

You should worry about the diseases you are carrying or will carry rather than where the info came from.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:19 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

You should worry about the diseases you are carrying or will carry rather than where the info came from.

So do you really study gay sex that much or was it plagiarized?

Infatuation or theft? Which is it?

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

a little research on bing or google is not plagerising mr bluedot.
nightlight88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:28 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

My pastor is awesome.

Fixed it for ya.

a little research on bing or google is not plagerising mr bluedot.

It is when you copy a source word for word and don't give them a single ounce of credit. Conservatives just love to justify stealing things for their own benefit!

Just Braying It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum