Happy birthday to ...

Go down

Happy birthday to ... Empty Happy birthday to ...

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:00 pm

... Mr. Nifty (belatedly from last week).

On a some what related topic, we celebrated with Mr. Nifty last weekend (the cuddly code name which we gave to a marital aid placed in our night stand). Is there an emoticon for bbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (vibrating) ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to ... Empty Re: Happy birthday to ...

Post  Mr Nifty on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Thank you
Mr Nifty
Mr Nifty

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/273998222614419/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Happy birthday to ... Lincol10
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:42 am

-appy birthday to Mr. Nifty, who ain't no longer 50!   Happy birthday to ... 1250919165 bounce bounce cheers
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 am

Another celebration of the anniversary of vaginal exit for Mr Nifty! Happy birthday!
On this day of celebrating vaginal exit, may you enter something which gives you pleasure. cheers bounce bounce cheers
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:06 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Another celebration of the anniversary of vaginal exit for Mr Nifty!  Happy birthday!
On this day of celebrating vaginal exit, may you enter something which gives you pleasure. cheers bounce bounce cheers

And just how is that 34 inch Jackie Robinson model working our for you?
Jammer
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Another celebration of the anniversary of vaginal exit for Mr Nifty!  Happy birthday!

What an odd question. Is sexual self-pleasure accepted in your faith?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:49 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

What an odd question.  Is sexual self-pleasure accepted in your faith?

Interesting, you are probably the only female that I have communicated with that would consider that device for such a use.  You must be a real treat to pleasure, is that why you lost interest in men?
Jammer
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Happy birthday to ... 3218178747    Happy birthday to ... 3218178747 Not surpising.  Another deflection.   Happy birthday to ... 3218178747    Happy birthday to ... 3218178747
It is not comfortable for some to talk about bringing pleasure to self.  Let's try again.
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Is sexual self-pleasure accepted in your faith?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Mr Jammer wrote:
You must be a real treat to pleasure

Let's just say,  I have never had any complaints from any partners. Ever.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Mr Jammer wrote:
Happy birthday to ... 3218178747 But this really points to a basic part of you Happy birthday to ... 3218178747  and a fundamental difference between you and me.
You are a Taker.  You are most interested in taking pleasure from interactions. It is work for you to consider to leave pleasure with another person the result of your interaction with them, including a sexual partner.  You even demand to take pleasure from interactions with yourself! 
OTOH, I get pleasure by giving pleasure to people (and giving pleasure to my sexual partners).  I am a Giver.
Don't worry, as a man you are not alone.  Many men suffer from this.  Cool
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Mr Jammer wrote:
Happy birthday to ... 3218178747 But this really points to a basic part of you Happy birthday to ... 3218178747  and a fundamental difference between you and me.
You are a Taker.  You are most interested in taking pleasure from interactions. It is work for you to consider to leave pleasure with another person the result of your interaction with them, including a sexual partner.  You even demand to take pleasure from interactions with yourself! 
OTOH, I get pleasure by giving pleasure to people (and giving pleasure to my sexual partners).  I am a Giver.

Oh, pray tell, just how many men have you pleasured in your life?  And I mean real men (MALES), not the pretend ones that exist in your world.
Jammer
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:15 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Mr Jammer wrote:

Oh, pray tell, just how many men have you pleasured in your life?  And I mean real men (MALES), not the pretend ones that exist in your world.
Happy birthday to ... 3218178747    Happy birthday to ... 3218178747 Yet another deflection.   Happy birthday to ... 3218178747    Happy birthday to ... 3218178747
Let's try again.

Is sexual self-pleasure accepted in your faith?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:24 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Mr Jammer wrote:

The quick answer (and there have been men, well, maybe more so boys, esp from the early years) - ALL of them !!!  

bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce

And there have been no complaints.  Ever.  
Men are kinda' funny that way.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Mr Jammer wrote:

The quick answer (and there have been men, well, maybe more so boys, esp from the early years) - ALL of them !!!  

bounce bounce cheers bounce bounce

And there have been no complaints.  Ever.  
Men are kinda' funny that way.

That seems difficult to believe, since I seem to have a complaint with you.
Jammer
Jammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down