Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About time!

+7
Clicker
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Rusty Houser
Shortie's Ex
Twinkies
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

About time! Empty About time!

Post  Twinkies Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 am

Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

About time! Empty Re: About time!

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:42 am

I fully expected to log in and find a mushroom cloud at the forum.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:13 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 pm

I am very curious what a certain Christian Pastor that frequented a certain discussion forum thinks about this development......

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:35 pm

No surprise. It appears that sexual liberty now trumps the liberties of free speech, religion or association regardless of what Justice Kennedy wrote in his opinion:

"Finally, it must be emphasized that religions, and those who adhere to religious doctrines, may continue to advocate with utmost, sincere conviction that, by divine precepts, same-sex marriage should not be condoned. The First Amendment ensures that religious organizations and persons are given proper protection as they seek to teach the principles that are so fulfilling and so central to their lives and faiths, and to their own deep aspirations to continue the family structure they have long revered."

That is until a photographer, baker, wedding planner, jeweler or event hall owner refuse to do what is demanded of them by the Lavender Gangstas.

Obviously the lying sack of sheet 'Bama finds it easier to toss his religion onto the trash heap , if he ever was a Christian. Expediency is thy name.

Just a reminder for the gay crowd whose victory is built on a garbage heap of lies:

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.” - Barack Obama.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:38 pm

This decision is just the tip of the iceberg.

Democracy or as it used to be known, "voice of the people" is gone.

Interestingly enough, heard someone stated this decision gives all people more rights.  Only the gullible will swallow that hog wash ... let's see what happens when the owner of a bakery or flower shop tries to practice and exercise their freedom of religion rights!

The next 18 months are going to be like a roller coaster ride none of us have ever been on.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Among the herd of things to come is one that could go back to the court. The States license people to perform weddings. Is the Fed going to instruct the states to revoke the license of anyone refusing to marry a gay couple? If the ministers and JPs including judges are no longer able to do weddings, what then? Will the hundreds of "Chapels" in Las Vegas and Reno be forced to close? The Supremes said that they do things now to have the least negative impact, I don't think they think very much about that anymore.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:03 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I am very curious what a certain Christian Pastor that frequented a certain discussion forum thinks about this development......

Yes, it would be interesting to hear, er.. read his comments on this decision.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Clicker wrote:Among the herd of things to come is one that could go back to the court.  The States license people to perform weddings.  Is the Fed going to instruct the states to revoke the license of anyone refusing to marry a gay couple?  If the ministers and JPs including judges are no longer able to do weddings, what then?  Will the hundreds of "Chapels" in Las Vegas and Reno be forced to close?  The Supremes said that they do things now to have the least negative impact, I don't think they think very much about that anymore.

Excluding Alito and Scalia (Thomas has his moments) I don't think the Robert Court is very big on thinking period.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:01 pm

What a wonderful day for Americans.  What a wonderful reaffirmation of our first amendment right to live our lives free of the shackles of the religious beliefs of others.  Pay close attention folks, because this is what "freedom of religion" is all about and we have done our forefathers well in our new found freedom.  We truly have something to celebrate this Forth of July.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Should be interesting to see what happens when a gay couple shows up at a Mosque and want a gay marriage performed.  What will the feds do if the gays are told "NO".
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I am very curious what a certain Christian Pastor that frequented a certain discussion forum thinks about this development......

Why would he care?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Should be interesting to see what happens when a gay couple shows up at a Mosque and want a gay marriage performed.  What will the feds do if the gays are told "NO".

What does a Mosque have to do with anything?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:What a wonderful day for Americans.  What a wonderful reaffirmation of our first amendment right to live our lives free of the shackles of the religious beliefs of others.  Pay close attention folks, because this is what "freedom of religion" is all about and we have done our forefathers well in our new found freedom.  We truly have something to celebrate this Forth of July.

Oh good another fcuking clown trying to hitch a ride because the clown car is full. You don't know the first thing about religious liberty or the Constitution.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:What a wonderful day for Americans.  What a wonderful reaffirmation of our first amendment right to live our lives free of the shackles of the religious beliefs of others.  Pay close attention folks, because this is what "freedom of religion" is all about and we have done our forefathers well in our new found freedom.  We truly have something to celebrate this Forth of July.

Oh good another fcuking clown trying to hitch a ride because the clown car is full. You don't know the first thing about religious liberty or the Constitution.

Awwww, did you get your feelings hurt? Need a tissue?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Awwww, did you get your feelings hurt?  Need a tissue?

Are you looking for your lover's ring in that avatar or what? Sexual perversion and deviancy has been affirmed today...pedophilia is next. You qweers go out and take it up your ass in celebration then tell us how wonderful and natural it is.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm

This decision has ZERO to do with the US Constitution.  It is merely more of the same old political garbage coming from an activist court.  The dumbass progressive liberals have declared the government open for business to help every pervert live their fantasy perversion.   It is no longer about securing the rights of Americans, it is about catering to the whims of the most perverted among us.

Conservatives need to take a stand against this progressive liberal agenda of evil.  It is time to take the fight to the streets and quit sitting on the sidelines.  Spit in the face (figuratively) of every liberal you see, poke every liberal (figuratively) in the eye and most of all vote with your pocketbook and don't do a dollars worth of business with any liberal.

There will eventually be some good news come out of this dumbass decision.  It will at some point hurt the democrats at the polls and that is where we need to take this country back.  I can hardly wait to watch the dumb ass progressive liberal Catholics as the government starts carting their priests off to jail for not marrying a couple of these perverts.  When this liberal lunacy actually begins to touch these dumbasses, many of them will finally see progressive liberalism for the pure evil it is.  Why a single Catholic could ever vote for a democrat is beyond me.  I guess they follow the useful idiot Jews in voting for the ideology that is at war with them.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Jammer wrote:This decision has ZERO to do with the US Constitution.  It is merely more of the same old political garbage coming from an activist court.  The dumbass progressive liberals have declared the government open for business to help every pervert live their fantasy perversion.   It is no longer about securing the rights of Americans, it is about catering to the whims of the most perverted among us.

I could spout off some positive/negative right horseshit, but that whole theory is just that....horseshit, and there's no need to.  The truth is that this has everything to do with the constitution.  It has everything to do with the fact that the do's and dont's of marriage are strictly a religious argument, and the constitution forbids our government from taking a stand on religious affairs.

Catering to the whims of the most perverted?  SCOTUS??? Give me a break.

Conservatives need to take a stand against this progressive liberal agenda of evil.  It is time to take the fight to the streets and quit sitting on the sidelines.  Spit in the face (figuratively) of every liberal you see, poke every liberal (figuratively) in the eye and most of all vote with your pocketbook and don't do a dollars worth of business with any liberal.

Good luck with that

There will eventually be some good news come out of this dumbass decision.  It will at some point hurt the democrats at the polls and that is where we need to take this country back.  I can hardly wait to watch the dumb ass progressive liberal Catholics as the government starts carting their priests off to jail for not marrying a couple of these perverts.  When this liberal lunacy actually begins to touch these dumbasses, many of them will finally see progressive liberalism for the pure evil it is.  Why a single Catholic could ever vote for a democrat is beyond me.  I guess they follow the useful idiot Jews in voting for the ideology that is at war with them.

Seeing as the clear majority of Americans are for allowing gays to marry, I don't see anyone suffering in the polls.

I don't know if you heard this or not, but they made it very clear that churches would not be forced to marry anyone. You know, part of that whole "freedom of religion" thing.  The only thing Catholic priests will be carted off to jail for is fukcing little boys....

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

About time! Empty Twin Cities Pride this weekend

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 pm

This going to be huge !

Oh Darth will you be attending ?

My friend and I missed seeing you @ the Sioux Falls Pride event.

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1446p45-gonorrhea-cases-more-than-double-in-s-d#15282
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:This going to be huge !

Oh Darth will you be attending ?

My friend and I missed seeing you @ the Sioux Falls Pride event.

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1446p45-gonorrhea-cases-more-than-double-in-s-d#15282

Probably at the NAMLBA convention instead. I'm sure he wanted to be there...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:13 am

What never ceases to amaze me is how ignorant liberals are regarding the Constitution, divisions of government, and how the checks and balances between those divisions protect us. They cheer when our freedoms are removed and supposed "rights" are dictated from the State...fools!

Did anyone see the supposed cretins on television who were celebrating the court's decision. There are some severely damaged DNA strains running through those perverts.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:34 am

Dr. Jones wrote:I don't know if you heard this or not, but they made it very clear that churches would not be forced to marry anyone. You know, part of that whole "freedom of religion" thing.

I've been listening to people claim churches will be forced to perform marriages. That idea is laughable and shows the true definition of low info voters. What's sad is that even Scalia tried to make that argument.

The constitution, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and numerous supreme court decisions have repeatedly upheld the right of churches to discriminate in any way they wish. It's hard to believe that a supreme court justice could be so completely ignorant of that fundamental body of law and court decisions that have firmly established churches right to discriminate.

This exact same argument was used to argue against interracial marriage and guess what happened? Nothing. No churches were prosecuted for discrimination because they are protected by the first amendment. That slippery slope turned out to be dry and level ground, nothing but fear mongering with zero basis in the real world.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:46 am

Rick Scarborough wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I don't know if you heard this or not, but they made it very clear that churches would not be forced to marry anyone. You know, part of that whole "freedom of religion" thing.

I've been listening to people claim churches will be forced to perform marriages. That idea is laughable and shows the true definition of low info voters. What's sad is that even Scalia tried to make that argument.

The constitution, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and numerous supreme court decisions have repeatedly upheld the right of churches to discriminate in any way they wish. It's hard to believe that a supreme court justice could be so completely ignorant of that fundamental body of law and court decisions that have firmly established churches right to discriminate.

This exact same argument was used to argue against interracial marriage and guess what happened? Nothing. No churches were prosecuted for discrimination because they are protected by the first amendment. That slippery slope turned out to be dry and level ground, nothing but fear mongering with zero basis in the real world.

You are a fool then because that will be the next step. Tax exempt status will be removed from any organization who "discriminates" against Teh Gays. If you can't see that then you should be careful who you call fools. Scalia is probably the most brilliant Justice currently serving who actually understands the Supreme's judicial role. The fact you "low information" asswipes don't understand how government is supposed to work is an example of failed governmental education system and your own ignorance. Having two people fornicate in their assholes is not the same as interracial marriage.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:57 am

Darth Cheney wrote:You are a fool then because that will be the next step. Tax exempt status will be removed from any organization who "discriminates" against Teh Gays. If you can't see that then you should be careful who you call fools. Scalia is probably the most brilliant Justice currently serving who actually understands the Supreme's judicial role. The fact you "low information" asswipes don't understand how government is supposed to work is an example of failed governmental education system and your own ignorance. Having two people fornicate in their assholes is not the same as interracial marriage.

Try to follow along. I'm talking about people who claim that churches will be forced to marry same sex couples, I said nothing about organizations. You call me a fool even as you show that you aren't even capable of reading a simple post.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:59 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Having two people fornicate in their assholes...

That image is always front and center in your mind, isn't it. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend thinking about gay sex?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next