About time!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:17 am

Darth Cheney wrote:You are a fool then because that will be the next step. Tax exempt status will be removed from any organization who "discriminates" against Teh Gays.

On this point you are venturing a little closer to reality, the problem is that it has absolutely nothing to do with this decision. This has already been the case in those states that list orientation as a protected class. It's possible likely that many more states or even the federal government will eventually make sexual orientation a protected class but that is not a part of this ruling.

There is precedent for your fear, remember Bob Jones University v. The United States? They argued that the bible forbids interracial dating and marriage. The SCOTUS ruled 8-1 against them.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:29 am

Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You are a fool then because that will be the next step. Tax exempt status will be removed from any organization who "discriminates" against Teh Gays.

On this point you are venturing a little closer to reality, the problem is that it has absolutely nothing to do with this decision. This has already been the case in those states that list orientation as a protected class. It's possible likely that many more states or even the federal government will eventually make sexual orientation a protected class but that is not a part of this ruling.

There is precedent for your fear, remember Bob Jones University v. The United States? They argued that the bible forbids interracial dating and marriage. The SCOTUS ruled 8-1 against them.

You not only know anything about Judicial activism but you know nothing about the Bible either. Please cite the passage where interracial marriage is forbidden. Then you can cite where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that says gays can be married. You get your knowledge from the Jon Stewart Late Show and know nothing of fact...keep voting democrat.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 am

Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Having two people fornicate in their assholes...

That image is always front and center in your mind, isn't it. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend thinking about gay sex?

I also think about the sick perverts who molest children...deviant behavior is deviant behavior. I don't need activist judges tell me what is a "right" as they have zero authority to declare what is a "right". Maybe they will have a turd baby section in the paper soon to help celebrate this lifestyle.

I have consistently asked you bleeding hearts to profess how shoving your penis in another man's anus is a showing of love. To date, not a single confirmation by you homo sympathizers...maybe you would like to be the first?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:35 am

Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You are a fool then because that will be the next step. Tax exempt status will be removed from any organization who "discriminates" against Teh Gays. If you can't see that then you should be careful who you call fools. Scalia is probably the most brilliant Justice currently serving who actually understands the Supreme's judicial role. The fact you "low information" asswipes don't understand how government is supposed to work is an example of failed governmental education system and your own ignorance. Having two people fornicate in their assholes is not the same as interracial marriage.

Try to follow along. I'm talking about people who claim that churches will be forced to marry same sex couples, I said nothing about organizations. You call me a fool even as you show that you aren't even capable of reading a simple post.

A church isn't an organization? To what depths does your ignorance bottom out?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:41 am

Darth Cheney wrote:You not only know anything about Judicial activism but you know nothing about the Bible either. Please cite the passage where interracial marriage is forbidden.

Ask Bob Jones University, they're the ones who took that idiotic argument all the way to the supreme court. Try to follow along, I didn't claim that the bible forbids interracial marriage, BJ University did.

Darth Cheney wrote:Then you can cite where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that says gays can be married. You get your knowledge from the Jon Stewart Late Show and know nothing of fact...keep voting democrat.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/06/obergefell-v-hodges-gay-marriage-decision-full-text/

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I don't need activist judges tell me what is a "right" as they have zero authority to declare what is a "right".

Are you really saying that the Supreme Court of the United States has no authority?

Darth Cheney wrote:I have consistently asked you bleeding hearts to profess how shoving your penis in another man's anus is a showing of love. To date, not a single confirmation by you homo sympathizers...maybe you would like to be the first?

Why don't you just come out of the closet already.

You see, I don't care about other people's sex lives as long as it doesn't hurt me. On the other hand, you're so completely obsessed with gay sex that you just can't let a moment go by where you're not fantasizing about it.

Sorry, I can't fulfill your request, it's not something I'm into. I also spend zero time fantasizing about it the way you do. All I know is that there are countless couples, straight and gay that seem to enjoy anal sex. I also don't enjoy bondage or any number of other sexual activities that loving, married couples engage in. I might think it's weird but I don't believe it is my duty or my right to dictate what consenting adults do in private as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:23 am

Darth Cheney wrote:A church isn't an organization?  To what depths does your ignorance bottom out?

You're reaching, that is the kind of idiotic response I expect from skeptical. Why don't you stick with shouting "homo" and regaling us with your pornographic, gay fantasies, it's what you do best.

Of course a church is an organization, one type of organization that enjoys special legal status, considerations and rights under the first amendment that other organizations don't. Are you really not capable of grasping that very simple concept or are you just flailing wildly in hopes of connecting with something?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 am

Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You not only know anything about Judicial activism but you know nothing about the Bible either. Please cite the passage where interracial marriage is forbidden.

Ask Bob Jones University, they're the ones who took that idiotic argument all the way to the supreme court. Try to follow along, I didn't claim that the bible forbids interracial marriage, BJ University did.

Darth Cheney wrote:Then you can cite where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that says gays can be married. You get your knowledge from the Jon Stewart Late Show and know nothing of fact...keep voting democrat.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/06/obergefell-v-hodges-gay-marriage-decision-full-text/

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem...where in the CONSTITUTION or BILL OF RIGHTS does it say gays can be married?

The Supreme's weren't acting on Constitutional precedence but rather their feelings (activist ruling)...are you beginning to understand? Before you spout off with more mindless drivel, talk with someone much smarter than you and have them read my question.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:36 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Having two people fornicate in their assholes...

That image is always front and center in your mind, isn't it. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend thinking about gay sex?

I also think about the sick perverts who molest children...deviant behavior is deviant behavior. I don't need activist judges tell me what is a "right" as they have zero authority to declare what is a "right". Maybe they will have a turd baby section in the paper soon to help celebrate this lifestyle.

I have consistently asked you bleeding hearts to profess how shoving your penis in another man's anus is a showing of love. To date, not a single confirmation by you homo sympathizers...maybe you would like to be the first?

What does where you stick your penis have to do with showing love? Love is shown through mutual respect. Period. The "sticking of the penis" is merely a perk.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:39 am

Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I don't need activist judges tell me what is a "right" as they have zero authority to declare what is a "right".

Are you really saying that the Supreme Court of the United States has no authority?

Darth Cheney wrote:I have consistently asked you bleeding hearts to profess how shoving your penis in another man's anus is a showing of love. To date, not a single confirmation by you homo sympathizers...maybe you would like to be the first?

Why don't you just come out of the closet already.

You see, I don't care about other people's sex lives as long as it doesn't hurt me. On the other hand, you're so completely obsessed with gay sex that you just can't let a moment go by where you're not fantasizing about it.

Sorry, I can't fulfill your request, it's not something I'm into. I also spend zero time fantasizing about it the way you do. All I know is that there are countless couples, straight and gay that seem to enjoy anal sex. I also don't enjoy bondage or any number of other sexual activities that loving, married couples engage in. I might think it's weird but I don't believe it is my duty or my right to dictate what consenting adults do in private as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

The depth of your ignorance is truly mind numbing...
Their "authority" or purpose is to evaluate laws as being in compliance with the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights NOT inject their personal opinions on issues addressing the country. They are NOT authorized to make laws...that supposed to occur within the Legislative Branch of Government NOT the Judicial Branch. My God almighty, you are an idiot and I am done responding to you as I can not beat you at being a moron. Try to educate yourself before you spout off at the mouth because when you do you leave zero doubt you are a fool.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3261
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:52 am

Dr. Jones wrote:What does where you stick your penis have to do with showing love?  Love is shown through mutual respect. Period.  The "sticking of the penis" is merely a perk.  

For barth gaydar it has everything to do with everything. He brings it up with nearly every post, even if it has nothing to do with the topic. He's obsessed with it, he can't think of anything else, it permeates every fiber of his being. He just can't stop himself from thinking about gay sex.


Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:57 am

Darth Cheney wrote:The depth of your ignorance is truly mind numbing...
Their "authority" or purpose is to evaluate laws as being in compliance with the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights NOT inject their personal opinions on issues addressing the country. They are NOT authorized to make laws...that supposed to occur within the Legislative Branch of Government NOT the Judicial Branch. My God almighty, you are an idiot and I am done responding to you as I can not beat you at being a moron. Try to educate yourself before you spout off at the mouth because when you do you leave zero doubt you are a fool.

Isn't that pretty much the same argument that Wallace used as he stood in front of the school house door?

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:19 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You not only know anything about Judicial activism but you know nothing about the Bible either. Please cite the passage where interracial marriage is forbidden.

Ask Bob Jones University, they're the ones who took that idiotic argument all the way to the supreme court. Try to follow along, I didn't claim that the bible forbids interracial marriage, BJ University did.

Darth Cheney wrote:Then you can cite where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that says gays can be married. You get your knowledge from the Jon Stewart Late Show and know nothing of fact...keep voting democrat.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/06/obergefell-v-hodges-gay-marriage-decision-full-text/

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem...where in the CONSTITUTION or BILL OF RIGHTS does it say gays can be married?

The Supreme's weren't acting on Constitutional precedence but rather their feelings (activist ruling)...are you beginning to understand? Before you spout off with more mindless drivel, talk with someone much smarter than you and have them read my question.

Where does the constitution say anyone should be allowed to marry?  By your logic no marriage should be legal.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:40 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You not only know anything about Judicial activism but you know nothing about the Bible either. Please cite the passage where interracial marriage is forbidden.

Ask Bob Jones University, they're the ones who took that idiotic argument all the way to the supreme court. Try to follow along, I didn't claim that the bible forbids interracial marriage, BJ University did.

Darth Cheney wrote:Then you can cite where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that says gays can be married. You get your knowledge from the Jon Stewart Late Show and know nothing of fact...keep voting democrat.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/06/obergefell-v-hodges-gay-marriage-decision-full-text/

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem...where in the CONSTITUTION or BILL OF RIGHTS does it say gays can be married?

The Supreme's weren't acting on Constitutional precedence but rather their feelings (activist ruling)...are you beginning to understand? Before you spout off with more mindless drivel, talk with someone much smarter than you and have them read my question.

Where does the constitution say anyone should be allowed to marry?  By your logic no marriage should be legal.

Check out the 10th Amendment fcukstick.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

This decision fabricates law outside the legislative process and infringes on the State's regulation powers. Even John "Whiplash" Roberts understood this, although he must have had a senior moment in King v Burwell.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:55 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:This decision fabricates law outside the legislative process and infringes on the State's regulation powers. Even John "Whiplash" Roberts understood this, although he must have had a senior moment in King v Burwell.

Yup, that was the same argument used in the Brown case, the Loving case and a rather large skirmish we had over "state's rights".

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Rick Scarborough wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:This decision fabricates law outside the legislative process and infringes on the State's regulation powers. Even John "Whiplash" Roberts understood this, although he must have had a senior moment in King v Burwell.

Yup, that was the same argument used in the Brown case, the Loving case and a rather large skirmish we had over "state's rights".  

You obviously need to stay more nights at Holiday Inn Express in order to hone your severely deficient Constitutional scholar skills.

The equating of "gay rights" to Civil Rights not only insulting to and diminish Blacks and minorities but is also intellectually dishonest.

In Loving vs Virginia, both husband and wife were legally married in Washington DC but upon returning to Virginia were convicted and sentenced to 1 year in prison. Name the one married gay couple who spent one day in jail for being married. Gay marriage has never been illegal as is often claimed, it's just not recognized or solemnized by the various States.

In Brown vs Board of Education, SCOTUS held that a Jim Crow segregation law deprived minorities of equal education opportunities. Any benefits denied same sex couples is the fault of the various estate laws and Social Security regulations not the definition of tradition marriage.

The casus belli of the Civil War was mainly fiscal policies and tariffs imposed on the South by the North. Slavery was a protected institution in the Constitution. On the verge of losing the War, Lincoln turned the war into a moral cause with his Emancipation Proclamation even though he himself was against mixing the races and proposed shipping all Blacks to other countries. And least you forget, the North claimed states rights just as the South did with their nullification of Federal fugitive slave laws which required the return of escaped slaves.
avatar
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Rick Scarborough wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:You not only know anything about Judicial activism but you know nothing about the Bible either. Please cite the passage where interracial marriage is forbidden.

Ask Bob Jones University, they're the ones who took that idiotic argument all the way to the supreme court. Try to follow along, I didn't claim that the bible forbids interracial marriage, BJ University did.

Darth Cheney wrote:Then you can cite where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that says gays can be married. You get your knowledge from the Jon Stewart Late Show and know nothing of fact...keep voting democrat.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/06/obergefell-v-hodges-gay-marriage-decision-full-text/

Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem...where in the CONSTITUTION or BILL OF RIGHTS does it say gays can be married?

The Supreme's weren't acting on Constitutional precedence but rather their feelings (activist ruling)...are you beginning to understand? Before you spout off with more mindless drivel, talk with someone much smarter than you and have them read my question.

Where does the constitution say anyone should be allowed to marry?  By your logic no marriage should be legal.

Check out the 10th Amendment fcukstick.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

This decision fabricates law outside the legislative process and infringes on the State's regulation powers. Even John "Whiplash" Roberts understood this, although he must have had a senior moment in King v Burwell.


I love how conservatives like to rape and pillage the tenth amendment whenever they don't get their way. This is very clearly defined by the first amendment:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion...

Most organized religion defines marriage as being between a man and a woman, but other than that there is no basis for anything. Since the first amendment "prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion" the buck stops there.

avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:You obviously need to stay more nights at Holiday Inn Express in order to hone your severely deficient Constitutional scholar skills.

The equating of "gay rights" to Civil Rights not only insulting to and diminish Blacks and minorities but is also intellectually dishonest.

In Loving vs Virginia, both husband and wife were legally married in Washington DC but upon returning to Virginia were convicted and sentenced to 1 year in prison. Name the one married gay couple who spent one day in jail for being married. Gay marriage has never been illegal as is often claimed, it's just not recognized or solemnized by the various States.

In Brown vs Board of Education, SCOTUS held that a Jim Crow segregation law deprived minorities of equal education opportunities. Any benefits denied same sex couples is the fault of the various estate laws and Social Security regulations not the definition of tradition marriage.

The casus belli of the Civil War was mainly fiscal policies and tariffs imposed on the South by the North. Slavery was a protected institution in the Constitution. On the verge of losing the War, Lincoln turned the war into a moral cause with his Emancipation Proclamation even though he himself was against mixing the races and proposed shipping all Blacks to other countries. And least you forget, the North claimed states rights just as the South did with their nullification of Federal fugitive slave laws which required the return of escaped slaves.

You took a long time burning up the interwebs to come up with that, too bad it doesn't even come close to addressing what I said.

But your last paragraph is interesting. It's an oft repeated argument that is pure rubbish and only a willfully ignorant pile of applesauce could say that with a straight face.

One look at the secessionists own words in the articles of secession and the cornerstone address proves your ridiculous claim to be laughably ignorant. They do mention that "slavery was a protected institution in the Constitution" and virtually everything else they said revolved around their "right" to own slaves. Reading through the declarations of secession, you'll find almost nothing that doesn't center around that "right". The corner stone speech reaches a little further but says in no uncertain terms that slavery is the primary, "immediate cause" for leaving the Union.

Cornerstone Speech:
Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.

...

But not to be tedious in enumerating the numerous changes for the better, allow me to allude to one other though last, not least. The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution African slavery as it exists amongst us the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Rusty Houser on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:The casus belli of the Civil War was mainly fiscal policies and tariffs imposed on the South by the North.

A Declaration of the Immediate Causes which Induce and Justify the Secession of the State of Mississippi from the Federal Union.

Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin. That we do not overstate the dangers to our institution, a reference to a few facts will sufficiently prove.

The hostility to this institution commenced before the adoption of the Constitution, and was manifested in the well-known Ordinance of 1787, in regard to the Northwestern Territory.

The feeling increased, until, in 1819-20, it deprived the South of more than half the vast territory acquired from France.

The same hostility dismembered Texas and seized upon all the territory acquired from Mexico.

It has grown until it denies the right of property in slaves, and refuses protection to that right on the high seas, in the Territories, and wherever the government of the United States had jurisdiction.

It refuses the admission of new slave States into the Union, and seeks to extinguish it by confining it within its present limits, denying the power of expansion.

It tramples the original equality of the South under foot.

It has nullified the Fugitive Slave Law in almost every free State in the Union, and has utterly broken the compact which our fathers pledged their faith to maintain.

It advocates negro equality, socially and politically, and promotes insurrection and incendiarism in our midst.

It has enlisted its press, its pulpit and its schools against us, until the whole popular mind of the North is excited and inflamed with prejudice.

It has made combinations and formed associations to carry out its schemes of emancipation in the States and wherever else slavery exists.

Rusty Houser

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Right Behind You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Skeptical on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:57 pm


I'll wager there is always the chance the lesbian unions might have less abortions than their heterosexual counterparts.
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Clicker on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Skeptical wrote:
There is always the chance the lesbian unions might have less abortions than heterosexual counterparts.

The workaround is to have a sympatico gay man "donate" to the case. Remember, where there is an erection, or even a turkey baster, there is a way.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 834
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:54 am

We now have a protected class of people based on the "choices" they make.

"Destroy the family, you destroy the country." ~Lenin
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Dr. Evil on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:51 am

BladeRunner wrote:We now have a protected class of people based on the "choices" they make.

Welcome to America.

"Destroy the family, you destroy the country." ~Lenin

Homosexual marriage has no more ability to destroy the family than heterosexual marriage.  It's all in the way you conduct yourself toward your spouse and children.

You want to know what has really destroyed the family in America?  The fact that mom and dad aren't home.  They are expected to work two jobs a piece to pay their dues to the capitalist machine that runs this country today.  If you are going to blame somebody, start with them.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Skeptical on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:03 am


Could it be Bernie sanders has one supporter?


Last edited by Skeptical on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  BladeRunner on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:04 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:We now have a protected class of people based on the "choices" they make.

Welcome to America.

"Destroy the family, you destroy the country." ~Lenin

You want to know what has really destroyed the family in America?  The fact that mom and dad aren't home.  

I couldn't agree more with your statement. And in the case of homos getting married, either a mom or a dad isn't home. Hence, how it destroys the family, and thus, the country.

Dr. Jones wrote: They are expected to work two jobs a piece to pay their dues to the capitalist machine that runs this country today.  If you are going to blame somebody, start with them.[/color]


LOL...yes. let's blame evil corporations. Don't look at the feminist movement that tells women they are less important if they stay home instead of persueing a "career" as having part of the blame of women "choosing" to work.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About time!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum